pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

I apologize to everyone, I keep losing track of who does or does not need an egg from my line. Please let me know who is still interested (Purple haze, I know you need a new one bred due to a misgender).

39 minutes ago, water_angel said:

I apologize to everyone, I keep losing track of who does or does not need an egg from my line. Please let me know who is still interested (Purple haze, I know you need a new one bred due to a misgender).

But I should only get it after everyone else has one who wants it, since it is my own fault! :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, water_angel said:

From looking over the past few pages, I believe the order is:

painless_j (who might have one), me, and purple.

1 hour ago, Shalioto said:

Success! https://dragcave.net/view/VgBWC Who is next to breed?

Thanks for the update! ❤️ (Lovely names you picked, by the way. :D) To answer your question, I initially thought Tinibree might be nice, but that female Tatterdrake is actually from the 23rd, so should only be used as a fallback if everyone else with release day candidates spontaneously disappears. ^_^ Zerhai would be best.

Tinibree: Thanks for helping water_angel out with that question! ❤️ That matches my understanding.

2 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

Thanks for the update! ❤️ (Lovely names you picked, by the way. :D) To answer your question, I initially thought Tinibree might be nice, but that female Tatterdrake is actually from the 23rd, so should only be used as a fallback if everyone else with release day candidates spontaneously disappears. ^_^ Zerhai would be best.

Tinibree: Thanks for helping water_angel out with that question! ❤️ That matches my understanding.

??? I really did not follow that???

7 hours ago, Zerhai said:

??? I really did not follow that???

No worries, I can rephrase! You linked us to https://dragcave.net/view/nFb6L and female Tatterdrakes are next, so Shalioto's Honeydrake egg should go to you. :)

If you also want to understand the rest of what I said: I try to get new people involved in the lines over existing members - for female Tatterdrakes, that's either you or Tinibree. But Tinibree's oldest female Tatterdrake is not from the release date. A page ago I was eyeing off Tinibree for continuing at this point, because I was writing the comment before I finished parsing the post and checking dates. Yesterday, before posting that the egg should go to you, I was checking on previous agreements on who should continue, came across my Tinibree comment, and so I wanted to clarify why I wasn't going with that.

Clearer now? ❤️

2 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

No worries, I can rephrase! You linked us to https://dragcave.net/view/nFb6L and female Tatterdrakes are next, so Shalioto's Honeydrake egg should go to you. :)

If you also want to understand the rest of what I said: I try to get new people involved in the lines over existing members - for female Tatterdrakes, that's either you or Tinibree. But Tinibree's oldest female Tatterdrake is not from the release date. A page ago I was eyeing off Tinibree for continuing at this point, because I was writing the comment before I finished parsing the post and checking dates. Yesterday, before posting that the egg should go to you, I was checking on previous agreements on who should continue, came across my Tinibree comment, and so I wanted to clarify why I wasn't going with that.

Clearer now? ❤️

awesome! and thank you for clearing up... its an early morning and my brain... still needs more caffeine and I can accept anytime, i has room!

Edited by Zerhai

13 minutes ago, Zerhai said:

awesome! and thank you for clearing up... its an early morning and my brain... still needs more caffeine and I can accept anytime, i has room!

No worries, I can totally relate, my brain always needs more caffeine. ...and more sense. And less... being... scattered... :P

48 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

No worries, I can totally relate, my brain always needs more caffeine. ...and more sense. And less... being... scattered... :P

should I pm Shalioto or just wait for them to see the post here

1 hour ago, Zerhai said:

should I pm Shalioto or just wait for them to see the post here

Up to you! There are no hard and fast rules about that sort of thing. ^_^

3 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Up to you! There are no hard and fast rules about that sort of thing. ^_^

I'll keep an eye on the egg if, it gets too close i'll pm them

so my first attempt with redxsilver only produced little red egg i will rename my silver if i succeed in getting a silver baby eventually

Edited by Zerhai

8 hours ago, Zerhai said:

so my first attempt with redxsilver only produced little red egg i will rename my silver if i succeed in getting a silver baby eventually

Thanks for the update! In case you don't want to keep the lil' one for his BSA, I'm always happy to take lineage rejects. ❤️

so I can have a reminder, what is the next dragon in the drake lineage?

9 hours ago, Zerhai said:

so I can have a reminder, what is the next dragon in the drake lineage?

Female Tatterdrake. :) (If you want to double-check things, you should always be able to check the second post of this thread, too.)

if noone tells me who to send it to i will hatch it and use my own drake of the next breed(it precoged as female)

17 hours ago, Zerhai said:

got it on the first try! I have not named the parents, I could use ideas, I have a drake of the next one but I don't believe its on the date: https://dragcave.net/lineage/9rZ4m so who was next on the list to breed!

1 hour ago, Zerhai said:

if noone tells me who to send it to i will hatch it and use my own drake of the next breed(it precoged as female)

Hey, Zerhai, sorry for the delay - but could you wait 24 hours before getting impatient? XD ❤️ Timezones get in the way of timely responses. :)

I'd really appreciate if you could send me your drake. I have this release-date male and since this is the temporary end of the spiral, I'd super love to have the spiral. ❤️ Alternatively, you can send the egg to water_angel. ^_^

5 hours ago, Zerhai said:

sent and sorry about that

Grabbed it, thanks so much! ^_^

(I'll update the second post on Friday.)

Edited by pinkgothic