pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

3 hours ago, painless_j said:

We have a brand new fail in the general line Kjw3E

Anyone wants?

As always, yes please. ❤️

Hello, friends, I would like to support you project, I have 1 female and 2 male honey drakes caught on the 26th of November in 2016, so if you still need them, I can take part, no problem with names in addition (as they are not named). https://dragcave.net/view/x0EFo My scroll is open, so you may check. Hope I can be helpful. 🙂

21 hours ago, Shalioto said:

Hello, friends, I would like to support you project, I have 1 female and 2 male honey drakes caught on the 26th of November in 2016, so if you still need them, I can take part, no problem with names in addition (as they are not named). https://dragcave.net/view/x0EFo My scroll is open, so you may check. Hope I can be helpful. 🙂

Awesome, thanks for reaching out! We can definitely use your help with the male Honey drakes; you're the best candidate for that one! I've got ahead and put the male you linked into the second post. ^_^ (Sorry for the delay responding, by the way! Worst-case time zone scenario. XD)

Alright I've got two name ideas, looking for preferences or opinions.

Honey Drakes are a revamped x Fourth Gemshard variant 

The Honey Drake egg sequence x was glitched upon release

18 minutes ago, water_angel said:

@pinkgothic I'll be able to breed my dragons tomorrow, are you able to take an egg? 

I'll name them soon, also open to suggestions.

I'm always ready for Release History dragons. ^_^❤️ Thanks for the warning!

39 minutes ago, schenanigans said:

Alright I've got two name ideas, looking for preferences or opinions.

Honey Drakes are a revamped x Fourth Gemshard variant 

The Honey Drake egg sequence x was glitched upon release

...I really like both of these. I'm always extra partial to glitches, but you're making it tough to decide. XD

Edited by pinkgothic

19 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

I'm always ready for Release History dragons. ^_^❤️ Thanks for the warning!

...I really like both of these. I'm always extra partial to glitches, but you're making it tough to decide. XD

Depending on how you want the NEXT generation to be named, since that will be Honey x Honey, we could use both? Also depending on what @Shalioto thinks. 

I also like them both, hence my dilemma! xD

2 hours ago, schenanigans said:

Depending on how you want the NEXT generation to be named, since that will be Honey x Honey, we could use both? Also depending on what @Shalioto thinks. 

I also like them both, hence my dilemma! xD

Ob-viously that would be ideal. ❤️XD

What do you say, Shalioto?

@pinkgothic, @schenanigans the names are both hilarious, but I guess I prefer the one about glitch. 🤪

Although I also hope it will be possible to use both names one day. 
Just tell me how to name my drakes properly, I am new to all this lineages and stuff and English makes it even more tricky to me to figure everything out.

42 minutes ago, Shalioto said:

@pinkgothic, @schenanigans the names are both hilarious, but I guess I prefer the one about glitch. 🤪

Although I also hope it will be possible to use both names one day. 
Just tell me how to name my drakes properly, I am new to all this lineages and stuff and English makes it even more tricky to me to figure everything out.

Okay that works, I can use the art one and when I send you the next egg I'll also send you the names as a suggestion. You can rephrase how you want to fit the character limit, though that should work fine! 

12 hours ago, schenanigans said:

Okay that works, I can use the art one and when I send you the next egg I'll also send you the names as a suggestion. You can rephrase how you want to fit the character limit, though that should work fine! 

Got you, then I stay tuned and wait for your instructions. 👌

3 hours ago, water_angel said:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Here's an egg for you @pinkgothic

Thanks so much! I got it. :)❤️ (Heads-up: It's probably better if you send people private messages with the transfer links, when the egg is supposed to go to a specific person; that way only that person can get it. ^_^)

Tarantula Hawk x Honey pair did breed successfully, but unfortunately did not give a Honey drake this time around. Will try again next week.

Edited by schenanigans

12 hours ago, water_angel said:

Noted. Will do. Also came up with a name for my dragons, so all good there too :D

❤️ Thanks a bunch! I noticed the other day and updated the second post as soon as I did. :D

15 minutes ago, schenanigans said:

No egg this week for the drake pair 😕

Aw; thanks for the update, though!

I tried my silver x red pair again, but got another red, alas. As last time, give me a shout if you'd like it, lest I raise it for @rehchoortahn's currently still very smol red army. ^_^

So I have many dragons I caught on the release date... some not... but I am here to find out how up-to-date is the first page? Many of my dragons do not have names and I would be willing to name them if someone wants to use them for this

@Zerhai It's up to date :)

I also found out I have both a tatterdrake and a Vremya drake if you need one to continue the lineage.

I have a male Mariner pygmy caught on 27 April 2019, is that one of the ones that are still needed for the lineage?

And also, if anyone would like a sibling for the two headed spiral, please let me know, I can breed today if someone can take an egg, if not I will be waiting until after valentines day.

Edited by water_angel