Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

TWO-HEADED HOLLY-DAZE GIVE-AWAYS

HollyFanAvatar.png.0ce895088dd881e258fb0cdb3c1779aa.png

3G GOLD TINSEL MALE HATCHLING X GARLAND

(MY PROFILE RULES APPLY TO THIS PRIZE - WHETHER GIFTED, KEPT OR TRADED)

**UPDATE: HATCHLING GOLD TINSEL READY FOR TELEPORT OFFER ANY JUNK EGG**

Edited by Natayah

3 hours ago, Natayah said:

TWO-HEADED HOLLY-DAZE GIVE-AWAYS

HollyFanAvatar.png.0ce895088dd881e258fb0cdb3c1779aa.png

3G GOLD TINSEL MALE HATCHLING X GARLAND

(MY PROFILE RULES APPLY TO THIS PRIZE - WHETHER GIFTED, KEPT OR TRADED)

**UPDATE: HATCHLING HAS BEEN AWARDED PER RNG, THANKS FOR PLAYING!!**

Sorry this took so long, but this little hatchling took a little longer than expected to hatch - and now I want some entries So I can get him an awesome random home! Had to get to sleep, kept it open as long as I could, will make sure for future ones to allow a little longer on them. Goodnight and Goodluck and thank you for playing! Remember to follow and love and share this thread, and consider signing up for something even if you are just posting giveaways and/or offering some basic help!

Edited by Natayah

List updated to here.

Approved and added to list:

snakehands

Silvynx

Tinibree

Seriva Senkalora

XDLugia

Aie

biruko

simkim

twol8sue

Rejected 

@Pheonixxfoxx- I did not add you to the list because you asked specifically for a CB Gold male, which would have to be a hatchling. See rule #11 which says "You may request an influenceable egg or gendered hatchling, but not specifically a hatchling outside of the 7th slot. You must be willing to take either." Please reword your request and resubmit your list.

~Santa purplehaze

Edited by Secret Santa

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Mochi

Scroll Name: xxlonewolfxx

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/75334

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Shimmer Prize, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. CB Copper, 3G from Spriter's Alt, 3G Prize 

3. CB Aeon, CB Xeno, Chicken

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, 4G from Spriter's Alt

5. CB BSA, 2G from Holidays

6. Any pretty non-messy lineages (excluding zyus)

7. Surpise Me (just no zyus or dorsals)

Breeding abilities: Most alt lineages I have are 3-5 gen or higher. I have some holiday lineages and 3G+ Prizes (some are however wrongly gendered so lineages might be iffy). I 2 CB silvers and a coppers of each color. I can breed BSAs (including aeons, I have a number of aeon checkers). 

I also have a number of very messy/inbred high gen (12G+) dragons.

*Side-note: a number of my dragons are unnamed so some checkers will have parents with code names

Catching abilities: I cannot catch metals and have trouble with unbreedables (those I mostly come by through luck). I can catch uncommons, trios, zyus, xenos, and the occasional Aeon.

Trading abilities: Usually depends on what people want or what I'll need to trade for. I could probably manage as long as it's not super rare. I don't normally trade for metals or unbreedables though.

Teleport abilities: I've got a bunch

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: Mochi

Scroll Name: xxlonewolfxx

Breeding abilities: Most alt lineages I have are 3-5 gen or higher. I have some holiday lineages and 3G+ Prizes (some are however wrongly gendered so lineages might be iffy). I 2 CB silvers and a coppers of each color. I can breed BSAs (including aeons, I have a number of aeon checkers). 

I also have a number of very messy/inbred high gen (12G+) dragons.

*Side-note: a number of my dragons are unnamed so some checkers will have parents with code names

Catching abilities: I cannot catch metals and have trouble with unbreedables (those I mostly come by through luck). I can catch uncommons, trios, zyus, xenos, and the occasional Aeon.

Trading abilities: Usually depends on what people want or what I'll need to trade for. I could probably manage as long as it's not super rare. I don't normally trade for metals or unbreedables though.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/232208-maetm/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/MaeTM

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/75338

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. 2g Metal from Khusa, 3g from Spriter's Alt (EG)

3. CB Aeon, Dino (to freeze if possible)

4. CB Blue Zyu, 4G from Spriter's Alt (EG, the more alts the better xD)

5. CB Firegem, 2G Khusa from any 2017 holiday dragon

6. 3G checker with khusas (with none of my dragons in the lineage - my nick appears on the dragons pages)

7. CB Khusa hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3G+ EG Spriter's Alt lines, 2G+ metals (if my little ones cooperate), 3G+ prizes and 2G from any past holiday.

Catching abilities: I used to be able to catch pretty much anything but metals. I'm not as good anymore, but I can probably still catch trios/aeons/xenos/zyus and some coppers if I get lucky.

Trading abilities: I'm having big troubles trading lately, so it's unlikely I will be able to get much more than I can breed/catch myself xD

Teleport abilities: Plenty of magis here o/

5 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

List updated to here.

Approved and added to list:

snakehands

Silvynx

Tinibree

Seriva Senkalora

XDLugia

Aie

biruko

simkim

twol8sue

Rejected 

@Pheonixxfoxx- I did not add you to the list because you asked specifically for a CB Gold male, which would have to be a hatchling. See rule #11 which says "You may request an influenceable egg or gendered hatchling, but not specifically a hatchling outside of the 7th slot. You must be willing to take either." Please reword your request and resubmit your list.

~Santa purplehaze

@Secret Santa - Sorry, I read all the rules but I have short term memory issues and I obviously didn't recall everything stated. Before I resubmit my list I have a quick question. Alright, I get that I can request an influenceable CB Gold egg in slot #1. What I am not grasping is, can I only request a CB Gold male hatchling in slot #7? Just want to make sure I'm reading that right, thanks.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: stai
https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/235331-stai/

Scroll Name: stellaire
https://dragcave.net/user/stellairehttps://

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/75129
Stai's secret santa 2018

Wishlist:

1.  A neglected(wish of all times), and CB silver!

Bluesangs! CB would be nice, and preferred, but I have a strict no-such-thing-as- a worthless-blusang policy :D. Just no inbred ones.

3.  A hatchie from your personal favorite and/or valued lineage/pair! What's your favorite? I want to name, and describe them when they grow up💕

4. CB Zyus, anything colour except pink. For somewhat reason, out Six of the zyu egg total I've caught so far, five of them were pink...🤔

5. CB Bsa hatchies... but really, any bsa hatchies from any lineage.(except inbreds) I really want/need/lack aeons, reds, pinks, and magis. Yes, pretty much everything😂

6.  A hatchie of your favorite colour! Want to name and describe these as well💕

7. A egg with the design or color you like the most! Naming and describing goes for these ones too💕

Breeding abilities: I can breed ImPure 2G golds, zyus, xenos, thunders, aeons, something from a radiant angel. Long(over 3G and longer) breedables are Gold tinsel/shimmer and trio.

Catching abilities: I'm not so sure about this, because for me, catching depends heavily on luck. I suspect this is because of my timezone; the caves are either clogged up and refuse to be refreshed, or shows the same rare egg for more than a minute.

I can usually catch non specific xenos, pink zyus, Spessartine and Almandines, thunders. Magma and ice, coppers, certain types of zyus/xenos, aeons require a bit of luck(i usualy get 1-4 of these in a week). Not that good catching some 'rare' uncommons(ex:nebulas, lunar heralds)
No luck with cheese/paper/dinos.

Trading abilities

Dragon cave is much more of an seizing good offers/bargaining game for me lately^^; I can usually get most of the cb rares and other things except the really rare ones(neglected, 2g SA or prize , alts, some cb rares..etc) .

Teleport abilities:  YES PLEASE. I only own 2 magi dragons right now. I'm trying to/and will stack up on magis, but I'd be really greatful for the help💗

Edited by stai

5 hours ago, Pheonixxfoxx said:

@Secret Santa - Sorry, I read all the rules but I have short term memory issues and I obviously didn't recall everything stated. Before I resubmit my list I have a quick question. Alright, I get that I can request an influenceable CB Gold egg in slot #1. What I am not grasping is, can I only request a CB Gold male hatchling in slot #7? Just want to make sure I'm reading that right, thanks.

Hey there!

In slot #1, you may ask for "a CB gold egg or male hatchling," and be willing to take an egg (while still letting them know you're ultimately interested in a male). 

In slot #7, you may not ask for a CB male gold hatchling. That would be putting a more rare dragon in a slot meant for more easily obtainable stuff. Besides, you'll have already put the gold egg or hatchling in slot #1!

- Santa Toyo 

Edited by Toyo
Edited for weird formatting that was buggin' me

On 11/9/2018 at 7:13 AM, Secret Santa said:

jqBp0WE.png Announcement about gifting! DLCcjWR.png

We've had several very nice people donate eggs for our giveaways - you're awesome! However, we may or may not be able to gift/raffle them in a timely manner, due to our schedules and our scrollspace. You all are therefore welcome to give gifts on this thread, as friends of Santa! 

Please bear in mind our rule that gifting during the signup period (through Dec.21) is open to all users, not just those who have signed up for Secret Santa. Other than that, feel free to gift in this thread using two-way links (if you would like to see where your gift goes, or would like to wait a specific time period before choosing) or one-way links (if you'd prefer a quicker gifting experience). 

Thank you for being a part of Secret Santa this year, and have a great day!

We had a question about gifting, so I thought I'd bump this!

-Santa Toyo

Small Giveaway

I have asked the parents' owner and it's completely fine, so I'll raffle this 2G Celestial from Celestial X Bronze Tinsel :D

Will accept one random offer in 2 hours from now :v

Link to raffle two-way trade here!

Edit: no restrictions, you are free to do whatever you wish with the egg if you win :)

Yet another edit: Congrats on winning! Enjoy your win :D

And for the others, I also wish good luck, and keep up with this thread for other giveaways!

Edited by BlueLatios
A winner has been picked

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:  4MyMirage

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/4mymirage

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/74541

Wishlist:

1.  Neglected, 2G Prize

2.  2g Metal, 3g Prize, 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine. (Prefer 2G or checker alts)

3.  3G Metal, 2G Prizekin

4.  2G Avatar

5.  2G Hybrid, 2G from Holidays (but if Christmas, my snow angels have tri wings) 

6.  Love perfect checkers esp with holiday dragons :) 

7.  Anything with a pretty lineage (Prefer checkers and eg)

Breeding abilities: I have at least 2 pair of all the CB catchables  that I can try to breed ; 3G (bronze) and up prizes, I do have a 2G Thuwed

Catching abilities: Can usually catch non metal rares (trio, blusang, dinos, Xenos) Never even see metals most of the time!

Trading abilities: Haven't had much luck trading since EATW closed  :(

Teleport abilities: Have plenty magis and can breed for eggs for others if needed 

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: 4MyMirage https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/209506-4mymirage/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/4mymirage

Breeding abilities: I (think) have at least 2 pair of all the CB catchables  that I can try to breed ; 3G (bronze) and up prizes, I do have a 2G Thuwed

Catching abilities: Can usually catch non metal rares (trio, blusang, dinos, Xenos, GW) Never even see metals most of the time!

Edited by 4mymirage

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Pheonixxfoxx

Scroll Name: Pheonixxfoxx

Group Name: Phe's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt (really want a 2G Blue Omen or 2G Black Arcana), CB Gold egg w/ time to influence or male hatchling, Neglected, Special code - name code - I'm looking for some form of PICJR (doens't have to be all caps). These are my late Grandfather's initials. 

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt (really want a 2G Blue Omen or 2G Black Arcana), 3G Thuwed.

3. Chicken, CB Xenowyrm, CB Aeon

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt (really want a 2G Blue Omen or 2G Black Arcana).

5. CB BSA (Red, Pink, Purple & Bolt), 2G from Holly, Soulpeace.

6. Omen Checkers

7. Bred BSA Red, Pink, Purple, Orange & Bolt

Breeding abilities: I have a breeding pair of CB Silvers and I also have a F CB Gold and am willing to mate her with commons/uncommons/holidays/rares. I can make 3G Prizes, as long as the giftee likes Omens and Arkana, plus 4G Prizes too. I can attempt purebred 2g Alt Black Dragons and a 3g Alt Black from 2g Alt Black parents. As for SAkin, I can make 3G (as long as they like Omens and Caligene) plus 4G as well as 5G. Oh and I do have a couple original release Oct 2008 Vampires but they often fail at biting most of the time.

Catching abilities: I seem to be good at catching Fire Gems, Florets, BSAs, Golden Wyverns and Tsunamis. I do occasionally catch Xenos, Zyus, Dinos, Papers and Cheeses. Very rarely I have caught Coppers.

Trading abilities: Seems I only do well with this during the holidays, LOL!!

Teleport abilities: No thanks, I've got plenty.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Aqub

Scroll Name: aqub

Group Name: aqub's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's alt, 2G Prize, or CB Gold

2. CB Green Copper; 2G Gold from F Harvest, F orange Nebula, F electric, or F Blusang; 2G silver from F Almerald; 3G from Spriter's alt; or 3G Thuwed

3. CB Aeon 

4. CB Red Dorsal

5.  CB Blue Lunar Herald

6. 2G Black from F black x M gold

7. Male Pink with any lineage

Breeding abilities: Can breed 3+ Generation prizes, a fair amount of checkers (~75), a 4G checker Thuwed, 4G EG (but not checkers) with spriters ult in base, 4G stairs from spriter's alt.

Catching abilities: May be able to catch Trios, Xenowyrms, and Zyumorphs, and anything more common, but definitely not Metals. I can get Neglecteds.

Trading abilities: Will probably be able to trade for CB metals or 2G prizes.

Teleport abilities: Nope, I have plenty of Magis.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Nagapie

Scroll Name: Nagapie

Group Name: Nagapie's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt (preferably not a Pumpkin or Shadow Walker SA, if I may specify) or CB Silver (egg or f)

2. CB Green Copper

3. CB Blusang (egg or m)

4. CB Yellow Zyu (egg or m) or CB Blue Zyu (egg or f)

5. CB Red or Blue Fire Gem

6. CB Pillow

7. Surprise me with anything CB

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G Silver Shimmerscales or 2G Prizekin with my male CB Shimmerscale. I can also breed a few checkers: 3G or 4G Summer x Mageia, 3G Purple x Summer, 3G Red x BB Wyvern, 3G Terrae x Copper, 3G Omen Wyrm x Chrono, 3G Grave x Falconiform just to name a few examples. 2G Golds are also a possibility. I cannot promise any checkers containing Christmas or Valentine's Day dragons as of now.

Catching abilities: I've caught the occasional Xenowyrm, Trio or Zyu but wouldn't promise to catch anything of a higher rarity. Commons and uncommons should all be okay, including the slightly rarer uncommons such as Fire Gems and Lunar Heralds.

Trading abilities: I can trade 2G Prizes for various things, including metals, neglected or anything below their rarity.

Teleport abilities: No need, I should be good on Magis.

Forum Name: Nagapie

Scroll Name: Nagapie

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G Silver Shimmerscales or 2G Prizekin with my male CB Shimmerscale. I can also breed a few checkers: 3G or 4G Summer x Mageia, 3G Purple x Summer, 3G Red x BB Wyvern, 3G Terrae x Copper, 3G Omen Wyrm x Chrono, 3G Grave x Falconiform and possibly others as well. 2G Golds are also a possibility. I cannot breed any checkers containing Christmas or Valentine's Day dragons as of now.

Catching abilities: I've caught the occasional Xenowyrm, Trio or Zyu but wouldn't promise to catch anything of a higher rarity. Commons and uncommons should all be okay, including the slightly rarer uncommons such as Fire Gems and Lunar Heralds.

Trading abilities: I can trade 2G Prizes for various things, including metals, neglected or anything below their rarity.

Edited by Nagapie

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/44680-jazeki/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/snickerkitties

Group Name:https://dragcave.net/group/75306

Wishlist:

1. cb gold, 2nd gen prize, 2nd gen from SA

2. 3rd gen SA checker

3. 2nd gen prizekin, cb xeno

4. 2nd gen avatar, 4th prize, 4th gen from SA

5. CB lunar herald (all colors ok)

6. Dragon with parents who have silly names.

7. Any one CB hatchling please

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2nd gens of metals, can breed prizes (lowest one is 3rd gen offspring), can breed alts if they cooperate, can breed 2nd gen holidays and 3rd gen Thuweds.

Catching abilities: ok with catching, mostly uncommons

Trading abilities: pretty good.

Teleport abilities: I have enough and can breed for others if needed.

please excuse weird formatting. I'm trapped on mobile and had to copy paste into Google Docs and back again.

Edited by Jazeki

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Looti

Scroll Name: PootisLooti

Group Name: Looti's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

Slot 1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G Prize, 2G from Spriter's Alt

Slot 2. Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine

Slot 3. CB Blusang, 2G Prizekin, Chicken, Dino, Paper

Slot 4. CB White Zyumorph, 4G from Spriter's Alt

Slot 5. CB Silver Lunar Herald

Slot 6. 3G F Tri-Horn Wyvern from M Aeon checker (Mate), 5G Prize arrow lineage (i.e. Link), 4G Metal/Prize Deadline (i.e. Link), 4G F Blue Copper from M Spotted Greenwing Checker (Mate), 2G F Azure Glacewing from Aegis,  3G F Azure Glacewing from M Spinel Wyvern (Mate)

Slot 7. CB word-codes, any BSA hatchlings

Breeding abilities: Can breed lots of 2Gs, a variety of checkers, lots of prize stairsteps. I have 1 CB Gold, most of CB Halloweens, CB Aegis, CB Mutamore. Lots of CB commons and uncommons.

Catching abilities: Can consistently catch Trios, Cheeses, Zyumorphs, Xenowyrms, and other uncommons

Trading abilities: Can trade for various prize staristeps and hatchlings

Teleport abilities: I have a good amount of 'em!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/233902-nqli/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Nqli

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/75581

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, ND, any 2g Prize or prizefail, 2g Red Copper (m) x Silver Tinsel (f) Prizefail, 2g Spriter's Alt, anything low gen pretty and rare!

2. 3g Prize (checkers especially), 3g Spriter's Alt, Alt Vine, Any not-PB 2g metal

3. 3g Metals (checkers especially), any 2g Prizekin, Unbreedables if you don't mind me freezing! (I only need a few left), CB Xeno's

4. 4g Spriter's Alt (esp if nice lineage), CB Zyu's, 2g Avatar

5. Any 2g Holiday's!

6. Uh. Anything with a Spriter's Alt? Especially if it includes a non-holiday SA! (ie. Stripe, Hybrid, etc)

7. Hatchlings! CB or nice lineage preferred :)

Breeding abilities: 3g/4g+ Alt lineage, 3g+ prize lineage, 2g+ metals

Catching abilities: Consistently catch Unbreedables, Coppers, Zyus, Xenos, Trios, Blusang, Aeon, etc. No luck catching Silver or Gold.

Trading abilities: I'm pretty good at trading the above rares for stuff

Teleport abilities: Nah I'm good

Please see above

Edited by Nqli

Hatchies for those in need, purebreed not influenced, others influenced to continue checker pattern:

2g Magi!

6g Red!

3g Red!

4g Red!

Enjoy :D 

Edited by rinoa26

Giveaway

Second gen tinselkin

Offer a dummy and I will draw a winner in a few hours via random.com

Has cool dad code

Gone and enjoy!

Edited by osean
Added

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

I only changed what was in slot three (highlighted green), and a typo in slot 5

Forum Name: Snakehands

Scroll Name: Snakehands

Group Name: Snakehands's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. G2 silver by female holly (is it ok to specify a silver?), G2 from spriter's alt, all numbers code

2. G2 metal (not by non-holidays), G2 alt yellow undine

3. CB coast Xenowyrm

4. G2 avatar

5. BSA dragon, G2 hybrid (hellhorse, shallow water)

6. G2 golds and silvers by 2017 and 2018 holidays

7. Bred BSAs

Breeding abilities: I have CBs of everything (except a prize, female holly or female upside down mint - mine is male), I can breed many pretty EG3/checker golds and silvers by almost every holiday, I have low G prizes and spriter alt lineages (but many of my G3 alt lineages don't have perfect mates). I don't know how to make NDs.

Catching abilities: I haven't done much hunting in the cave lately - I am usually able to trade for anything I need but I can try. I've never been good at catching CB golds and silvers.

Trading abilities: I have CBs of everything (except a prize, female holly or a female upside down mint), I can breed many pretty EG3/checker golds and silvers by every holiday, I have low G prizes and spriter alt lineages.

Teleport abilities: I have many magis ;) 

Edited by snakehands