Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

Resubmitting:

I Want to Sign Up! 

Forum Name: Kurokosworth

Scroll Name: Kurokosworth

Group Name: Kurokosworth Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly, 2G Prize (not from silver or gold tinsel)

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt, Alt Black, 3G Thuwed

3. CB Trio (any), Paper, CB Aeon

4. CB Zyu (yellow). Cool/Name or Z code eggs (if this needs to be moved to a different section, let me know)

5. CB Fire Gem (any), 2G from Holidays 

6. I like pretty checkers or lineages with holiday dragons. Otherwise, surprise me!

7. CB Monarch (either gender), Baikala, Diamondwing, Electric, Nebula, Hellfire, Sunrise/Sunsong/Sunset hatchling, Ember 

Breeding abilities: 

Holiday lineage: Can breed from CB Floral-Crowned, Witchlight, Shadow Walker, Grave, Desipis, Pumpkin, Blood Marrow, and Caligene

Metals: Can breed from CB & 2g Rainbow Copper, CB & 3g Gold, CB & 2g silver

Prize: While I can try, my cb silver tinsel girl is very finicky with eggs. Other prizes I can breed from are 3g bronze tinsel, 2g & 3g silver tinsel, 2g & 5g gold tinsel, 4g silver shimmer, 4g gold shimmer.

Other: Maybe 4g+ Thuwed/SA, but might look a little messy and not have a coherent lineage theme.

Catching abilities: Commons or Uncommons. Unable to reliably catch rares. Occassionally can catch Xenos or Golden Wyverns

Trading abilities: Potentially depending on the dragon needed and what the other party is seeking. Willing to trade if I can.

Teleport abilities: I would like a magi provided please.

I Want to Sign Up! 

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/27162-osean/

Scroll Name:  https://dragcave.net/user/osean

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/73625

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, Neglected (not ungendered), 2G spriters alt, 

2. 2g metal, 3g spriter alt, 3g thuwed, alt undine

3. cb Aeon, Dino, 2g prizekin

4. cb zyumorph, cb tan ridgewing, 

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, 2G Hybrid, 2G from Holidays

6. bred red dragon

7. bred BSA dragons

Breeding abilities: I own a CB silver tinsel so if he cooperates I can breed things from him.  I also have a cb gold female and abreeding pair of cb silvers to do 2nd gens.  I have at least one of every CB holiday dragon released so far.  I have a second gen alt and a second gen thuwed that I can stairstep until I get mates for them. 

Catching abilities: I can catch trios, Zyumorphs, and xenoworms and fire gems pretty well.  I can catch unbreedables when I have the patience to stalk.

Trading abilities: I have pretty decent luck with trades as I usually get what I am looking for.  Plus I have a cb prize that helps give me a slight edge when he cooperates.

Teleport abilities: I have 9 magis so I think it is enough?

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/27162-osean/

Scroll Name:  https://dragcave.net/user/osean

Breeding abilities: I own a CB silver tinsel so if he cooperates I can breed things from him.  I also have a cb gold female and abreeding pair of cb silvers to do 2nd gens.  I have at least one of every CB holiday dragon released so far.  I have a second gen alt and a second gen thuwed that I can stairstep until I get mates for them. 

Catching abilities: I can catch trios, Zyumorphs, and xenoworms and fire gems pretty well.  I can catch unbreedables when I have the patience to stalk.

Trading abilities: I have pretty decent luck with trades as I usually get what I am looking for.  Plus I have a cb prize that helps give me a slight edge when he cooperates.

23 hours ago, Rememberdrgns said:

I Want to Sign Up! 

Forum Name: Rememberdrgns

Scroll Name: RememberDragons

Group Name: Rememberdrgns' Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize (hoping for Gold/Silver shimmer), 2G from SA 

2. 3G from SA, 3G from Thuwed, Alt Black

3. CB Magma, Chicken, Dino

4. CB Red Dorsal, 4G from SA

5. CB Red, Purple

6. EG Altkin/thuwed

7. Surprise me

Breeding abilities: Altkins and Thuweds. I can also breed 2G PB Silver, VCopper, RCopper, Thunder, Ice, Aeon... Caveborns

Catching abilities: I’m able to catch CB Coppers, Dinos, Cheeses, Papers, Trios, Zyus, Xenos as long as I’m focused. I wasn’t able to get any CB Omens so anything as hard as that is a no.

Trading abilities: / CB Uncommons, Cheese, Papers, bred metals, high-ish gen SAkin/Thuwed

Teleport abilities: No thanks, I’m good.

Resubmitting 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Guillotine

Scroll Name: InnocentGuillotine

Group Name: Guillotine's Secret Sants 2018

Wishlist:

1. Neglecteds, any 2G from spriter's alt, any code similar to Rudje or Frawr

2. Alt Undine (preferably not PB)

3. 4G from spriter's alt

4. 2G Avatar (any of 'em, really)

5. Any 2nd gen from Sweetlings

6. Any high-gen Spriter Alt relatives (including messies if you're okay with them getting frozen)

7. Pipios, any lineage

Breeding abilities: I can breed some 3G prizes and have CBs of almost everything else available as CB (no female golds, but that's it)

Catching abilities: I can catch up to Fire Gem-level rarity with any reliability, but anything beyond that isn't something I can reliably pull off.

Trading abilities: I can trade for anything that people would take a 2nd gen metal for, basically. So probably not Neglecteds or CB metals.

Teleport abilities: I'm good on Magi!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Varislapsi

Scroll Name: Varislapsi

Group Name: Varislapsi's Secret Santa 2018 (It contains a random Christmas dragon as an empty group couldn't be created.)

Wishlist:

1. CB gold or silver

2. CB copper

3. CB aeon or blusang

4. CB nebula

5. Anything with a beautiful lineage, preferably checker or other even gen. I love especially lineages with blusangs, celestials, luminas or nebulas, as well as generally all dragons related to sky, time of day or winter.

6. Any CB dragon.

7. Surprise me!

Breeding abilities: I can breed some 4th and higher gen prizes and possibly 2nd gen silvers. I can also breed any 2nd gen holidaykins but not from specific mates, as well as 2nd gen alts and hybrids.

Catching abilities: Unfortunately I'm a terrible catcher so commons are basically everything I can guarantee. I'm fine with hatching those eggs, though, if someone wishes for any common hatchies.

Trading abilities: I might be able to trade for uncommons like xenos or zyus and lineaged metals and prizes but not very low gens.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magis, thanks!

I have a few questions! I don't really like using the groups feature, so I was wondering if we can remove the Secret Santa group after the event or if we are supposed to keep the gift(s) we receive there. Also, do we have to sign up for the giveaways or does that happen automatically when we join the event?

19 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

- I did not enter you in the list for now because I need to check with the other mods about the z code you requested. No action needed on your part right now. I will let you know if you need to change your list.

Alrighty. I thought the combination of 2-in-62 possible codes on a fairly new and common breed would be okay in that spot XD

General information: Groups *can* be empty - just remove the one creature you used for creation. Here's an example. I just like my tree watching over everything :D

Updated to here! Approved and added to correct lists:

Ruby Eyes

HeatherMarie

The Dragoness

Kurokosworth

osean

Rememberdrgns

Guillotine

Varislapsi

~Santa Dragoness

4 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

I have a few questions! I don't really like using the groups feature, so I was wondering if we can remove the Secret Santa group after the event or if we are supposed to keep the gift(s) we receive there. Also, do we have to sign up for the giveaways or does that happen automatically when we join the event?

During the event, we do ask that you keep the group on your scroll for mods to verify that you did receive at least one gift from your gifter. Otherwise we will have no way of knowing if you need a replacement Santa. However, you are welcome to delete the group as soon as the gifting window closes on January 30th.

As for giveaways, you will need to enter for each giveaway. This is because not every player will be interested in the prizes for each giveaway, so it is easiest to just ask those that are interested to sign up. 

Edited by Secret Santa

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: BlueLatios

Scroll Name: BlueLatios

Group Name: Secret Santa - 2018! (Added a cute bonus on the group if anyone was checking :3 )

Wishlist:

1. 5-letter dictionary word codes, all numbers, or a 2G Spriter's Alt.

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt.

3. Any cool-looking CB codes that start with Z :v

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt.

5. Any cool-looking CB codes that start with Z :v

6. 3G Male Hellfire from a checkered Hellfire Wyvern X Ember Dragon lineage.

7. Any cool-looking CB codes that start with Z :v

Breeding abilities: Scroll is mostly CB, only have a few pairings and checkers that look good. I don't breed often, am also a regular Z-code breeder :v

Catching abilities: Anything that is not Gold or Silver is worth trying! Can hunt for codes when bored, too :3

Trading abilities: Not so great. (I usually undervalue the stuff I have, so I don't know what their actual worth is)

Teleport abilities: Quite low.

Is this okay? Consider those Z requests slot 7, just surprise me XD

9 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Alrighty. I thought the combination of 2-in-62 possible codes on a fairly new and common breed would be okay in that spot XD

I thought so, too, but I just wanted to be sure that the other mods and I were on the same page. It is fine and you have been added. :) 

10 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

During the event, we do ask that you keep the group on your scroll for mods to verify that you did receive at least one gift from your gifter. Otherwise we will have no way of knowing if you need a replacement Santa. However, you are welcome to delete the group as soon as the gifting window closes on January 30th.

As for giveaways, you will need to enter for each giveaway. This is because not every player will be interested in the prizes for each giveaway, so it is easiest to just ask those that are interested to sign up. 

About the groups, that's what I thought, thanks! So how do we enter the giveaways or will that just happen later? I tried to read all the information very carefully but I'm thinking I might have missed something... :D

Edited by Varislapsi

8 minutes ago, Varislapsi said:

So how do we enter the giveaways or will that just happen later? I tried to read all the information very carefully but I'm thinking I might have missed something... :D

When there is an egg to be given away, information about the giveaway will be posted in this thread. It will tell you how to enter. Keep up with what is happening by following this thread -- just click on the Follow button at the top of the page. :) You will get a notification whenever someone posts in the thread, so you won't miss when the giveaway is posted.

~Santa purplehaze

Edited by purplehaze

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: HeatherMarie

Scroll Name: Marie19

Breeding abilities: Don't have many pretty lineages to breed, but have one CB Gold (and a few CBs of most uncommons) that I can breed from.

Catching abilities: Can catch most anything except Golds/Silvers, though Dinos and Chickens are hit-or-miss. Fairly reliable at catching Zyus, Xenos, and Trios.

Trading abilities: Not very confident in trading abilities (however, if I can catch a Dino/Chicken/Paper I can usually trade those for nice things). 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: DuskOfTheStars (https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/225711-duskofthestars/)

Scroll Name: Dusky_Flareon (https://dragcave.net/user/Dusky_Flareon)

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/73848

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G Prize, 2G from SAlt, 2G Aether Wyvern Prizekin, all-number codes

2. CB Almandine, CB Copper (any), 2G metal, Alt Black (may freeze), Alt Vine (may freeze), 3G Thuwed (not PB Thuwed, if I can specify that)

3. CB Xenowyrm (any), CB Aeon

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar (any)

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, 2G Hybrid (any), 2G from Holiday, CB BSA (any except Vampire)

6. 2G from Aether, 2G from Candelabra, 2G from Nebula, 2G from Sunrise/set

7.  CB Candelabra hatchie, CB Aether hatchie

Breeding abilities: I can breed a 4g Thuwed stair, a few 3-4g prize lines, and 2 3g checkers from Spriter Alt. Can breed almost anything from regular or Holiday. (No female Holly.)

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch up to about Lunar Herald, and less reliably catch up to Copper. (Can catch unreliably all Xenos except Gaia/Chrono.)

Trading abilities: Unless I get a catcher and ND luck, nope.

Teleport abilities: I have a decent amount of Magis.

Edited by DuskOfTheStars

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

When there is an egg to be given away, information about the giveaway will be posted in this thread. It will tell you how to enter. Keep up with what is happening by following this thread -- just click on the Follow button at the top of the page. :) You will get a notification whenever someone posts in the thread, so you won't miss when the giveaway is posted.

~Santa purplehaze

Aah okay, thanks for the clarification! I thought there would be just some general sign up for each of the three giveaway times so that's what confused me. :)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: blah

Scroll Name: blah

Group Name: blah's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (the little suckers keep eluding me 😂).

2. CB Aeon (I really slept on those and now I never see them!).

3. An offspring of your two dragons with the funniest/coolest names.

4. An offspring of your two dragons with the funniest/coolest codes.

5. An offspring of the dragon that you're most proud of owning.

6. An offspring of your favorite lineage on your scroll.

7. Any kind of Red (there is no such thing as too many Reds 😁).

Breeding abilities: I have a few nice even gen lineages but nothing really special. I have CB rares including metals. The lowest gen prize I can breed is 4th. I have CBs of most holidays (not of Holly, Yulebuck, Val 09, Garland, Flower Crowned). I have a Holly (that I love dearly) but the lineage isn't great.

Catching abilities: I'm not really sure, I have been away a while. I also often lack the time to stalk the cave which might be the biggest problem. I seem to do well with Coppers and Xenos, occasionally Zyus. I was able to reliably catch CB Omens over Halloween. 

Trading abilities: Since I have CBs of almost anything, I can often work something out. I've also got loads of Blacks, so I can always try to breed alts for trade fodder. 

Teleport abilities: I'll be fine, thank you. ☺️

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: blah

Scroll Name: blah

Breeding abilities: I have a few nice even gen lineages but nothing really special. I have CB rares including metals. The lowest gen prize I can breed is 4th. I have CBs of most holidays (not of Holly, Yulebuck, Val 09, Garland, Flower Crowned). I have a Holly (that I love dearly) but the lineage isn't great.

Catching abilities: I'm not really sure, I have been away a while. I also often lack the time to stalk the cave which might be the biggest problem. I seem to do well with Coppers and Xenos, occasionally Zyus. I was able to reliably catch CB Omens over Halloween. 

Updated to here.

Approved and added the following:

BlueLatios

DuskOfTheStars

blah

@BlueLatios You said your teleport ability is quite low. Do you need more Magi dragons before gifting starts in order to send gifts to your giftee? 

~Santa purplehaze

Edited by Secret Santa

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Soulsborne

Scroll Name: Soulsborne

Group Name: Soulsborne's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. CB Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G SAkin, 2G Prizekin (whichever Xeno you think looks best with your Prize)

2. CB Copper

3. CB Xeno (no Pyro), CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin

4. CB Zyu, CB Red Dorsal

5. CB Lunar Herald

6. any perfect checker

7. a purebred BSA dragon (Pink, Magi, Purple, Red)

Breeding abilities: Access to 2 CB Tinsels (my own Bronze Tinsel and my sister's Gold Tinsel - she has agreed to help but doesn't have an account here), several checkers, CB metals, Halloweens (no Christmas / V-day Holidays so far)

Catching abilities: Not hunting much currently, so... I'm okay at catching stuff but nothing super rare like CB metals.

Trading abilities: Regular CB rares or Unbreedables might be possible.

Teleport abilities: I'll stock up on them myself, thanks :) (just to be sure)

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: Soulsborne

Scroll Name: Soulsborne

Breeding abilities: same as above

Catching abilities: same as above

Trading abilities: same as above

For those who need Magis, this https://dragcave.net/progeny/jAex2 is the first of a couple dozen of Magi eggs floating around on the AP in a few days. They should be hatchable or incuhatchable by the time they show up.

18 hours ago, purplehaze said:

~Santa purplehaze

Since I expect very much to go on in here, I follow the project account instead of the thread. Will that bite me in the sit-upon later or will these mini-events all be posted through the project account?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

5 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

@BlueLatios You said your teleport ability is quite low. Do you need more Magi dragons before gifting starts in order to send gifts to your giftee?

Actually, yeah. Despite me having over 10 Magis, I think I gift often or that I trade often, and usually found myself "borrowing" Magis from other people. Hopefully it doesn't be a big problem, since the cooldown of Teleporting is 3 days >.<

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Since I expect very much to go on in here, I follow the project account instead of the thread. Will that bite me in the sit-upon later or will these mini-events all be posted through the project account?

Ruby Eyes, that's a good question. When we begin the giveaways/raffles, we will be posting them through the Secret Santa account. If you'd rather follow us through that (instead of the Secret Santa 2018 thread), you should still receive notifications as they are posted. 

- Santa Toyo

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Spootedleaf

Scroll Name: Spootedleaf

Group Name: Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, or Neglected

2. 3g Thuwed or Alt Black

3. CB Blusang, or CB Aeon

4. CB Red Dorsal

5. CB silver Lunar Herald

6. Any 8g evengen western dragon

7. Any Reds, or Purples.

Breeding abilities: I have two CB Golden wyverns (one of each gender), a CB alt Ridgewing, a CB Blusang, two Guardians of nature (one of each gender), I have a CB Thunder and Ice, A Crono from the market, four CB Zyus, a Sino, and a Soulstone. I do have a 3g evengen female Gold, along with a 3g evengen female Silver, and a '5g' western Gold prize. I can definitely make a neglected if all else fails.

Catching abilities: Anything uncommon or common, I can catch easy. With a little work, I'm able to catch Zyus, Aeons, Lunars, Golden wyverns, etc. etc. I cannot catch Golds, Silvers, or Xenos.

Trading abilities: Just the norm

Teleport abilities: I have 6 magis, currently

Edited by Spootedleaf
more magis!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/15557-firstborn-dragon/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Firstborn Dragon

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/73932

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. CB Copper

3. CB Aeon

4. CB Zyumorph  (Pink or yellow please)

5. CB Fire Gem

6. Aeon, any gen is fine.

7. Any red.  Black or guardian hatchy.

Breeding abilities: I have most CB dragons, except prizes and hollies.  I have plenty of CB vamps as well. I have a fair number of CB blacks, and Uldines to try for alts.

Catching abilities: Never have much luck catching anything rare.

Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

Teleport abilities: Plenty of magi, TYVM.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Shuuichi

Scroll NamePluviophillia

Group Name: Shuuichi's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, any dragon with "Shuu", "Ouma" "Oma", "Kiibo" or "K1B0" in their code

2. 2nd gen purebred Alt Black

3. CB Aeon

4. 2nd gen Setsong from female Sunset

5. 2nd gen Risensong from female Sunrise

6. CB Gemshard

7. CB Gemshard

Breeding abilities: purebreds, holiday offspring, checkers

Catching abilities: can catch most things except Golds, Silvers and Dinos

Trading abilities: can trade for Dinos

Teleport abilities: no

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Scroll Name: Pluviophillia

Trading abilities: can trade for Dinos

I want to be a Helper!

Scroll Name: Pluviophillia

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Miichie

Scroll Name: Miichie

Group Name: Miichie's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold. Neglected. 2G Prize. 2G from Spriter Alt. Pronounceable name codes or lower case codes.

2. 3G Spriter's Alt, Alt Undine.

3. CB Aeon, CB Xenos, Paper.

4. CB Red Dorsal, CB Tan Ridgewing. 4G from Spriter's Alt.

5. 2G Day Blue-winged Solstice! 2G Shallow Waters. 2G Carinas. CB Purple. CB Green. 

6. Nice staircase lineages made up with either Holidays and/or Prize dragons.

7. CB Siyats (Need more Purple or Green). CB Black Truffle. CB Floret. CB Gemshard. CB Kingcrowne.

Breeding abilities:  2Gs Holiday-kins. Some hybrids (Avatars. Dusk Pygmy. Risen/Setsong. Storm-Rider. Soulpeace.) I have a specific 2G Spriter Alt kin that I can breed from and replicate a similar pairing to make a 3G and/or checker.

Catching abilities: BSAs. Golden Wyvern. Seasonals. Tan Ridgewings. Trios. Zyumorphs. Dragons with special codes and zcodes.

Trading abilities: Aeons. Trios. Xenos. Unbreedables.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of teleports! uwu

Wishlists updated to this point! 

Added:

Soulsbourne

Spootedleaf

Firstborn Dragon

Not Added:

@Shuuichi - Please pick a dragon with a lineage for slot 6! (I know CB is "technically" a lineage, but really it is a slot meant for a bred dragon. Please resubmit a new signup post (and remind us to add you as a Replacement and Helper as well!)

@Miichie - There seems to be a holiday dragon in your slot 5! Holiday eggs/hatchlings are not allowed in wishlists, because the gifting period will not overlap with holiday breeding. (If you meant a 2g non-holiday egg FROM solstice, it would be fine, just indicate the breed of mate.) Please resubmit a new signup post, and we'll get you added!

- Santa Toyo

Edited by Secret Santa