TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

47 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

*immediately searches the Dragon Requests section before the mods hide it

It would have been in the completed list, which was hidden a month or two ago to reduce the issue of people remembering DR breeds. But I have a screenshot of the list from July 1st, 2018, and neither breed is on it. Breeds would be removed a while before release while the artist paperwork and stuff gets sorted out.

Also, the completed list page doesn't work with the Wayback Machine since you need to be logged in to view it. :( You must be patient.

Edited by cbussiere

Ayy glad I checked felt like checking the cave for any updates.
Still got to grab me some of dem feathery little guys

Hm. Last time I was a bit faster with catching gusties, but today ... nix. I want my previous two turned back, please!

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Hm. Last time I was a bit faster with catching gusties, but today ... nix. I want my previous two turned back, please!

Lol same. I'm excited for both of these releases though. Thanks, spriters and TJ.

I got one Gusty egg so far, I'll probably grab all Gusty eggs and trade for the other one later.

The viewbombers are here - the one gusty I've caught has begun to accrue views and I have not added it to a hatchery. xD Hide your eggs, folks.

@Jack_Indivisible Clever repurpose of the earlier error!

Edited by cbussiere

Oh you gotta be kidding me....

NOW a release happens when I decided it is already that late and started breeding for projects.... <.<

2 minutes ago, Belisar said:

Oh you gotta be kidding me....

NOW a release happens when I decided it is already that late and started breeding for projects.... <.<

Right!!! I waited all last night and now he releases! In the morning whaaat

I managed to catch four of each new breed and now I'm egglocked. All this stuff about viewbombing is suspicious though so I ended up hiding all the eggs just in case.

Excited to see a new release, and glad I was completely unlocked. Here’s hoping I can actually catch a few 😛 

26 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

I suspect the gusty of being the one referred to in the banner.

Just curious. why do you think so? The description of the white eggs remind me of the chickens, and the sprites strongly resemble that of the chicken eggs. I'm super excited to see what both are! 

No, I have to go to work soon. I just hope they'll still be dropping in good numbers when I get back home

Got 6 of the Gusty eggs so now I'm after some knock-off chicken eggs 😂

Got 2 Gustys at :55. Just need one more for my encylopedia. Then the pygmies.

6 minutes ago, Twimm said:

Just curious. why do you think so? The description of the white eggs remind me of the chickens, and the sprites strongly resemble that of the chicken eggs. I'm super excited to see what both are! 

Because, during the first July release, the "gust" eggs were released early through a glitch in Dragon Cave.

8 minutes ago, Twimm said:

I wasn't there during the July release, but I heard Gusty eggs were too early for release, so they're changed to other dragons (from Common Mints to CB Golds, I bet, at random).

Also what Whirlaway said.

Yay!!! I am so happy to be here at the beginning of the release instead of two days in, as has happened the last couple of releases. Thanks TJ for the new eggs. 

I see, cool. I wasn't here for the July release.

Well, now I really wonder which egg he was referring to! Ahhhh patience is hard.

Oh no... this is what happens when you CTRL+click as many eggs as you can, expecting 90%+ of them to be grabbed by other people. Guess I'll come back in 5 hours to get rid of those pygmies... XD

rXlK6m8.png

Lots of uncontested "chickens" in the coast/desert/forest, if anyone is having trouble obtaining them... >_>

@BlueLatios The eggs were changed to Black Truffles, the other dragon releasing in that biome at that time. Would have been funny if it were entirely random!

Edited by cbussiere

1 minute ago, BlueLatios said:

I wasn't there during the July release, but I heard Gusty eggs were too early for release, so they're changed to other dragons (from Common Mints to CB Golds, I bet, at random).

Nope, they were changed to the all biome (black truffle) release. If I had one, I would have asked to be changed to a pyrovar, so you could actually tell it was a glitch egg.