TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

Oooh and I really thought we wouldn't have a release this month !

Good luck catching this fellas, just by the egg description I think I'm going to love this new pygmy!!

I'm happy I have 6 egg slots free for this new release ❤️

Though if TJ has 4 eggs for the pygmy, does this mean 2 variants of the breed? Questions, questions!!

Edited by relaks

Just by the egg description, I'm going to have a harder time catching a Cheese egg now XD

I use the word "soft" and estimated its length, and this little pygmy has that too :v

Edited by BlueLatios

15 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

White pygmy: "This little egg is soft with a few feathers stuck to it."   -  All Biomes

Gustie: "Wind gusts around this egg."  -  Alpine

Confirmed sightings of the white pygmies in all biomes!

16 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

White pygmy: "This little egg is soft with a few feathers stuck to it."   -  All Biomes

Gustie: "Wind gusts around this egg."  -  Alpine

They're.... both a little familiar :D

I might be wrong, but before the stock went out, I think I saw Gusties in the Jungle too. Can anyone else confirm?

Just now, BlueLatios said:

I might be wrong, but before the stock went out, I think I saw Gusties in the Jungle too. Can anyone else confirm?

I can't say for jungle but I think I just saw them in the desert too. I'm not completely sure though, I might also have mis-clicked another biome. :huh:

2 minutes ago, Cottoncat said:

I can't say for jungle but I think I just saw them in the desert too. I'm not completely sure though, I might also have mis-clicked another biome. :huh:

I've been checking biomes for Gusties, didn't see any in either Desert or Jungle for the last 25 minutes. Of course they could just be going fast so if somebody catches a Gustie outside of Alpine please do tell!

"Gust" dragons should only be in Alpine. It's a glitch if not.

Oh my gosh, I actually have an egg slot ready this time!! 

Edit:

Just now, Whirlaway said:

"Gust" dragons should only be in Alpine. It's a glitch if not.

Won't be the first glitch that happened to this breed XD  

Edited by scalesofgrey

Reminder to hide your scrolls and vulnerable eggs and/or remove scroll links from your sigs if you post here! Be careful, keep your critters safe from sickness.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear both new releases are DR concepts! Always feels good to see some of those released

Yeah, I agree. Really nice to have releases from the public DR section. Especially with a new spriter to boot!

Just now, Crowned_Ladybug said:

Anyway, I'm glad to hear both new releases are DR concepts! Always feels good to see some of those released

I didn't know they both were - though now that I look at the pygmy egg, I do have a feeling that I might know which dragon it is. :)

I feel like I recognize the pygmy breed. If this is the breed I'm thinking of, I might actually hoard a "non-regular" breed for once. I really hope it is! And the gusties are back too! 

Just now, The Dragoness said:

I feel like I recognize the pygmy breed. If this is the breed I'm thinking of, I might actually hoard a "non-regular" breed for once. I really hope it is! And the gusties are back too! 

This is the only pygmy I will hoard, I will tell you that!