AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

“Okay and are we going to get those additional outfits on our way home or tomorrow or later this evening instead? I do like it when you try on outfits and yes you are. A sexy model,” she asked and said in reply with a small giggle and smile when she saw him strike a pose and then also finished her own meal before he paid for their food and drinks. She then got up afterward as well and put one of her hands in one of his hands while putting her free one over her belly with the smile still on her face.

"After eating lunch. We have to get home by tonight so we can go to the doctor. I can't wait to hear her heart beat. " He grinned and kisses her nose. He headed to a suit shop and help her sit down as he spoke to the tailor about what he wanted. "She chooses the color. I wear too many red, black, and purple suits I'd like my wife to choose a different color for me. " He looks at her. "Wat would it be? Is there any other color you wanted to see me in? "

“Okay. Me neither,” she said in reply before kissing his cheek and also before she headed with him to a suit shop. She sat down in a chair with his help before hearing his request to the tailor as well as his questions toward her about colors she might want to see him in a bit more. “Hm maybe green, blue and a combination of gold and silver if those will work or white?” she asked with a curious expression on her face.

"Green.. let's try green. And white." He said nodding thoughtfully. The tailor nodded and went to get a few for him to try. One was a dark green vest pants and jacket with a white shirt and a gold and silver Paisley pattered tie. " The color is nice, complimentary yet not too striking..." He waited for her remarks before changing to an all white suit, crisp bright white. He squinted at himself in the mirror. "I look like Bill Nye in a lab coat. Maybe more eggshell then iceberg or peril tones.." he muttered once again waiting for his wife's response before moving to the next one. This time it was more cream then crisp white with a rose stiching pattern on the jacket and pants.It still had a black undershirt however it provided a nice backdrop to the pattern. "Much better, I like this one, and I can expand to bowties. " Once more waiting for a response then changed into the last one, A gold one this time. "Ah! This one is a definitive yes from me. Good choice of color dear! It brings out the slight tan in my skin and makes me glow with life, a funny thing considering I am the Angel of death." He chuckled. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

She waited for the tailor to get what Jach requested before seeing him trying it on afterward. “I like that one a lot and I agree with what you said about it not being too striking,” she said before seeing him change into an all white suit. “An off white color like eggshell might look better like you said,” she said after thinking a bit about if she liked it or not or  if she liked it as it was. Then when she saw the next one with the black shirt she nodded approvingly and said, “I like that one much better and I agree about it going with bowties as well.” When he put on the last one that was gold in color she smiled when she heard everything he said about it before saying in reply, “I agree. It goes very well with your skin tone and thank you. My favorite ones are the second white suit, the green one, and this gold one. Are there any other colors you want to try for suits today or should we wait until another time instead?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Enough for today. We need to start heading back. It takes a while to find the right door in the palace and of course they will wax the floors on the level we need and my claws slide all over with that. " He chuckled and handed the card to the tailor as he changed back to his outfit. 

Once they are out Of the store and was back at the house he had the new items packed in bags put them on his back flexing his wings. "I still can't believe I have my second pair back again. I've forgotten the feeling of feathers on my back."

"Okay and of course they would," she said in reply with a small giggle in response to his chuckle as she also envisioned him sliding all over the place on waxed floors. "Those new suits looked really nice on you."

She then followed him out of the store, helping carry one of the bags to the car while he carried the rest and before hearing what he said about the second pair of his wings just as they arrived back at the castle. "They look good. I'm glad they were reattached. Do they feel soft against your back or do they tickle?"

((edited. sorry))

Edited by SkySong278

((I edited so they're at the castle now ))

Bach adjusted the bags and wrapped his tail around the handle of a suit case. "Heavy. My second pair keep them from hitting my back but it does brush against my sides with my shirt off and it tickles. Cleaning them would be harder too, so I'll need your help with them when I molt. They're soft, the primary tips are harder and kinda sharp, but when they catch up with my older body they'll be as tough as diamonds although still soft underneath. " He said as he headed down a corridor. Halfway through, the floor got a mirror like shine to it and after three steps, his clawed foot slipped out making him land on his side. He then got on all fours, both front and back claws sliding as he continued to head in the direction of the doorway home. 

((I edited my post as well))

Sam followed after him with the bag she was helping him carry and the other hand had her own suitcase in it and carried it while she heard everything he said regarding his second pair of wings. “Oh and I bet they feel nice even if they are heavy. I can help you clean them, no problem. Would it be okay if I got in the water even while pregnant? I guess we can ask the doctor at our appointment,” she said and asked and then said again in reply while continuing to follow after him down the hall. She then got concerned when she saw him slip on the shiny floor that had a mirror-like surface, but then that faded a bit when she watched him get on all fours and then continuing down the hallway that way. “You okay dear?”

"I don't think you should avoid the water, you have to bathe pregnant or not." He said moving slowly. He slipped again after fifteen minutes of walking on the ground. "I'll be fine. It happens quite often. " He said and scrambled to his feet when they arrived at the door. He fumbled his keys and pulled back the tapestry of the colorado rockies and unlocked the door behind it. "Ladies first."

“Oh right and okay,” she said in reply to his first few statements regarding her still needing to bathe before hearing the rest of what he said afterward. “Okay and glad to hear that,” she said before following him to the tapestry with the Rockies on it. “Why thank you handsome,” she said before kissing him on the cheek and then walking through the door that led to their Colorado home shortly afterward.

*•*•tsing to birth •*•*

The day of the birth of their daughter came and Sam was at the doctor’s office with Jach, trying to control her breathing and the contractions that were coming every five minutes or so now. They headed straight to the doctor shortly after her water broke and have been there for close to three hours or so. She was laying down on one of the beds there, holding onto one of Jach’s hands and squeezing it every time she had a contraction and her eyes closed as well as she tried to get over the pain she was feeling.

Edited by SkySong278

It had only been a few months, the baby development was faster than average. Jach was holding his wife's hand letting her squeeze, his pale fingers turning blue from lack of blood flow. He didn't care about that though. "Why can't she have a epidural? She's in pain! At least some morphine or something to help her though it!" He snapped at the doctor. The night nurse and his niece exchanged a glance. " Most demons are immune to pain killers, and those who aren't get very easily hooked on them. Birth is a stressful time for the woman and a stressed demon is more subsistible for addiction. Our main concern are the wings. We'll give her a natural sedative, but her contractions must be closer. You're nearly there your Majesty. " She said more to Sam then Jach.  "Keep your breathing. " She coached. 

“Sorry love,” she said when she opened her eyes a bit and noticed that his fingers were turning a bit blue from her squeezing it. She loosened her hand on his slightly and only squeezed it when it was needed, basically every time she had a contraction. She then nodded when heard what the doctor said about her keeping her breathing steady and did so while trying to brave the pain. “I’ll be so happy when she’s out because this pain is unbearable,” she said to Jach between steady breaths.

"It's alright love. I can take it. " Jach smiled. " Now I know what my mom went through when she gave birth to me. Hopefully any other children wouldn't be this painful." He whispered softly to her. 

"I see a head. Alright ready? Deep breath and push!" The doctor said. The nurse gave her a natural sedative in the arm at that point to dull the pain and jach coached her through it.

The doctor took the baby when she was born and cleaned her off. "Time is 12:55 am (I'll let you choose the date, sometime in the summer) 6lbs and 6.6 oz. A healthy baby girl. " She said wrapping up the baby carefully and handing her to her mom.  "Congratulations on your little princess your Majesty."

"Welcome to the world Princess Asira." Jach smiled softly stroking the downy feathers of her wings.

((okay and let's say July 4th))

"Oh okay and I guess you do. I think I heard from somewhere that it does get better with the next baby but maybe I misunderstood or jumbled that up," Sam said in reply with a small smile although it was a bit strained due to the pain.

She did as she was told after hearing that the doctor saw the head of their baby and then let it out with a bit of a scream while also listening to Jach as he coached her through what to do. She also tried to keep her breathing as steady as she could before the next couple of pushes or so before she (Aria) came out.

"I'm glad and thank you. Now we have another reason to celebrate the 4th; our little princess's birthday. We should have a big party later this evening after I get plenty of rest. I'm exhausted," she said in reply to what Dr. De La Rosa said and then also said a few things to Jach afterward. "When would it be okay for us (Sam and Aria) to go home if we have to stay an extra day or so or would it be okay for us to go home today?" she asked the doctor after having her attention go back to being on her from being on Jach and their daughter.

Dr. Rosa was filling out the birth certificate at this time handing the pen and form to Jach to sign as the father. She also filled out a second one with a quill on a old scroll with old hebrew lettering on it. "I'll like to keep here until noon today, right now it is very late and I know you are exhausted.  One of these are for the human records and the other is for the records of Heaven and Hell. They like to keep track of angels and demons that are born. What's the name you chose?" She asked.

"Aria Joan Hera Echlare. With my three last names after to be double safe. My brothers can't say one of them without their mouths catching fire because it's angelic. " Jach said softly signing one with the name Jachquin Hades Echlare. He then signs the scroll with his entire name then added Aria's adding Gabrieleus Aluminatium Verona after Echlare. He then added sam's name, also with the four last names. "There this one can be sent off to the records keeper. " He said softly and his head snapped around as the baby began to fuss at the bright light and hunger. 

"Okay. Can I rest here then for a bit until noon or should I do that in the waiting room instead?" Sam said and asked in reply to what Dr. Rosa said while closing her eyes for a bit while the doctor and Jach discussed the birth certificate forms; both human and the one for angels and demons. She ended up sleeping for what felt like an hour but was really only 15 minutes or so when she woke up due to hearing Aria start fussing. "Shh sweetie. It's okay," she told her gently while also slowly moving her a bit back and forth in her arms while keeping her head close to her chest so that the lights wouldn't be that much of a problem anymore. "Should I feed her with a bottle and formula or start breastfeeding her?" she asked Dr. Rosa.

"Brest feed her first. Demons get stronger when they are altered between mother's milk and other types of milk milk. Dragon's milk is most common and  keeps longer, but is bitter, and harder to obtain. Jach will have no issue, the female dragon Phoenix nursed him when he was a little one. Look how powerful he turned out to be." Rosa replied. "I don't think human infinit formula would fullfil her needs for nutrients. With her wings she needs high amounts of keriten to make feathers and horns." She said handing an now sobbing Jach a box of tissues as the sun set and his demon form came out. "Our baby is beautiful like her mama. "

((it's early morning, probably around 1 by now. would he already be in his demon form due to that?))

"Okay. Oh all of that sounds very interesting, but also good to know. Yes, he's very powerful. Next time I see Phoenix, I'll have to thank her for doing that. How do I breast feed her?" she said and asked before having her attention go over to be on Jach when she saw him sobbing and also as Rosa gave him a box of tissues. "Now you're just making me blush but yes she is," she said with a small blush as she both hesitantly and awkwardly tried to raise her shirt a bit while holding Aria to also try to breast feed her.

((oh yeah oups.))

"She should be able to latch on naturally, just hold her head near the spot and she'll latch and start drinking." The doctor said softly helping her with the shirt.  Jach blew his nose and sat down as his demon form started to fade slowly, dissipating into the shadows. "I should call Zander. He'd love to see his new little sister. " He said getting out his phone and texting said kid. 

((It’s okay 🙂))

“Oh okay. I’ll do that then,” she said in reply just as Rosa helped her with her shirt to lift it up out of the way and then had Aria go to her breast and held her there while she drank. “Okay and I bet he’d like that a lot,” she said to Jach before he started to call their son and then had both her attention and focus be on Aria.

Jach sent his text and then snapped a photo of Sam nursing their new daughter before joining her at her bedside kissing her head. "Now we know what to do, we can give them more siblings. " He smiled softly at the two of them. "Now I have another girl in my life Honey. You're my first love, but not my one and only anymore." He smirked joking with her. He kissed her forehead. "I'll still love you most for creating this beautiful Lady."

Sam looked up at Jach when she saw him come over to her and Aria, smiling when he sat down beside her and kissed her head shortly afterward. “Yes, we do and can and I’d be fine with that,” she said in reply before slowly pulling Aria away from her breast when she thought that she had enough. “Aw but I liked being your one and only. Well thank you and also any other kids we have I’m sure,” she said in reply to his last couple of statements before resting her head on his shoulder after a nurse helped her burp Aria before she put her (Aria) back to resting in her arms. “When can we go home or do we have to wait here for another couple of hours or so before we can leave?”

Edited by SkySong278

"a couple of hours for you to recover, you did just push out a bowling ball sized head and two pairs of wings from a sensitive area. You may feel fine now but that's the pain killers, when they'll wear off you'd be surprised how sore your muscles are." Rose chuckled. "Get some rest and you can be discharged at noon." She said and cleaned up leaving them alone. 

Jach came over to her "can I hold her? You can get some rest then. " He said softly heading over to dim the lights and pulled the blinds down so it was dark enough for her to sleep. He held out his arms for his baby girl.