AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"Okay and I understand. Alright," Sam said in reply to everything Dr. Rosa said before looking over at Jach when she heard him ask if he could hold Aria. "Sure love and I'll try," she said in reply before handing their daughter over to him and in his outstretched arms while noticing that he had dimmed the lights and closed the blinds so it was dark enough in order for her to get some sleep. After she did that, she closed her eyes and rested for awhile.

Jach sat down in a chair with his new little girl slightly rocking in the chair. "Look at Mama. You wore her out. You must be tired too. You have a full tummy and so much has happened today. My little princess will be going home soon. My my, strong grip there... Daddy's finger tastes good?" He cooed softly as Aria grabbed his finger and started sucking on it. Soon the little girl's eyes started to droop and she fell asleep still holding his finger. 

---

Zander peeked his head in the room finding all three asleep. He smiled softly and creeped inside sitting in another, less comfortable chair. Jach snapped awake then smiled softly at his son. "Zander, meet Aria your baby sister." Zander couldn't stop grinning seeing the wings on her back and her tail poke out of the blanket she was wrapped in. "So precious!" He whispered softly wiggling his hands with glee. 

Posted (edited)

Sam woke up a little while later, seeing that Zander was now there. “Hey Zander,” she said a bit groggily and also softly as she also saw that Aria was sleeping in Jach’s arms. She smiled a bit at the sight before sitting up a bit more in bed and then rubbing her eyes a bit to get the sleep stuff out of them afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Posted (edited)

"Hey mumma. You did great! " Zander said as he went over and hugged her. "I bring good news too. David wants to become a demon so he can see a pride parade with me. " He said softly referring to his husband. "He can come live with me now so we don't have to have months apart from each other." He grinned. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Thanks sweetie. She took a lot out of me though," Sam said in reply with a smile before hugging him back when he hugged her and then listened to everything he said afterward. "Oh honey that's awesome news. I'm happy for you both. Do you know what kind he'll be?" she said and asked in reply with the smile still on her face but also with a curious expression on there as well.

Zander shook his head. "I'm hoping for a cat or dog type demon. He'd be adorable with those ears and a wagging tail. But if I where to guess by his personality, he'd probably have horse like legs,a lion's tail and eagle wings and goat horns. All proud animals and are symbols of pride. He preens himself on looking good and clean like Uncle dose. A hundred brushes in the morning and evening on his hair to make it smooth, only the best products... "

"Sounds more like vanity then pride. " Jach said. 

"Aren't they the same thing?" Zander asked tilting his head.

"By mortal definition, yes. However in demon terms vanity is a form of Pride in one's self out of fear of being hated or disliked. Pride itself is being so vane that you don't care about what others think, because you believe you know you are the best.  There is no need to preen yourself for you never look sloppy, or if you do, you make it look like a model did it. Vanity also has aspects of Envy as well, being jealous of those who are born with good looks so you feel the need to be better than them." He explained simply. "If you actually paid attention in your demonology lessons and the aspects of the sins classes I taught you, you wouldn't have to ask that question. Instead you did Sloth and fell asleep." He deadpanned looking unamused. 

Zander blushed and sheepishly rubbed his neck. "S-sorry dad..." He muttered. 

"Sounds like he would be cute after those descriptions," Sam said in reply before listening to the rest of what he said and then also the conversation with Jach when he brought up the point that he did. She hid a small smile and giggle behind her hand when she heard the very last thing the latter said to Zander when he was done explaining. "It's alright sweetie. It's always a good thing to be reminded from time to time about the types of demons. I actually needed a refresher myself so that was very helpful," she said when she had herself under control before looking out the window to see that it was a bit later in the morning now than it was earlier when she had fallen asleep, about 9 or 10ish if she had to guess. She wasn't wearing a watch or had her cellphone near her so she could only guess by the sun's position. "Maybe we should have a cookout later and a small party for it both being the 4th of July and Aria's birthday," she said after a few more minutes of looking outside and when she had her attention go back to being on her husband and their son as well as to also change the subject.