AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"Okay and I understand. Alright," Sam said in reply to everything Dr. Rosa said before looking over at Jach when she heard him ask if he could hold Aria. "Sure love and I'll try," she said in reply before handing their daughter over to him and in his outstretched arms while noticing that he had dimmed the lights and closed the blinds so it was dark enough in order for her to get some sleep. After she did that, she closed her eyes and rested for awhile.

Jach sat down in a chair with his new little girl slightly rocking in the chair. "Look at Mama. You wore her out. You must be tired too. You have a full tummy and so much has happened today. My little princess will be going home soon. My my, strong grip there... Daddy's finger tastes good?" He cooed softly as Aria grabbed his finger and started sucking on it. Soon the little girl's eyes started to droop and she fell asleep still holding his finger. 

---

Zander peeked his head in the room finding all three asleep. He smiled softly and creeped inside sitting in another, less comfortable chair. Jach snapped awake then smiled softly at his son. "Zander, meet Aria your baby sister." Zander couldn't stop grinning seeing the wings on her back and her tail poke out of the blanket she was wrapped in. "So precious!" He whispered softly wiggling his hands with glee. 

Sam woke up a little while later, seeing that Zander was now there. “Hey Zander,” she said a bit groggily and also softly as she also saw that Aria was sleeping in Jach’s arms. She smiled a bit at the sight before sitting up a bit more in bed and then rubbing her eyes a bit to get the sleep stuff out of them afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

"Hey mumma. You did great! " Zander said as he went over and hugged her. "I bring good news too. David wants to become a demon so he can see a pride parade with me. " He said softly referring to his husband. "He can come live with me now so we don't have to have months apart from each other." He grinned. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Thanks sweetie. She took a lot out of me though," Sam said in reply with a smile before hugging him back when he hugged her and then listened to everything he said afterward. "Oh honey that's awesome news. I'm happy for you both. Do you know what kind he'll be?" she said and asked in reply with the smile still on her face but also with a curious expression on there as well.

Zander shook his head. "I'm hoping for a cat or dog type demon. He'd be adorable with those ears and a wagging tail. But if I where to guess by his personality, he'd probably have horse like legs,a lion's tail and eagle wings and goat horns. All proud animals and are symbols of pride. He preens himself on looking good and clean like Uncle dose. A hundred brushes in the morning and evening on his hair to make it smooth, only the best products... "

"Sounds more like vanity then pride. " Jach said. 

"Aren't they the same thing?" Zander asked tilting his head.

"By mortal definition, yes. However in demon terms vanity is a form of Pride in one's self out of fear of being hated or disliked. Pride itself is being so vane that you don't care about what others think, because you believe you know you are the best.  There is no need to preen yourself for you never look sloppy, or if you do, you make it look like a model did it. Vanity also has aspects of Envy as well, being jealous of those who are born with good looks so you feel the need to be better than them." He explained simply. "If you actually paid attention in your demonology lessons and the aspects of the sins classes I taught you, you wouldn't have to ask that question. Instead you did Sloth and fell asleep." He deadpanned looking unamused. 

Zander blushed and sheepishly rubbed his neck. "S-sorry dad..." He muttered. 

"Sounds like he would be cute after those descriptions," Sam said in reply before listening to the rest of what he said and then also the conversation with Jach when he brought up the point that he did. She hid a small smile and giggle behind her hand when she heard the very last thing the latter said to Zander when he was done explaining. "It's alright sweetie. It's always a good thing to be reminded from time to time about the types of demons. I actually needed a refresher myself so that was very helpful," she said when she had herself under control before looking out the window to see that it was a bit later in the morning now than it was earlier when she had fallen asleep, about 9 or 10ish if she had to guess. She wasn't wearing a watch or had her cellphone near her so she could only guess by the sun's position. "Maybe we should have a cookout later and a small party for it both being the 4th of July and Aria's birthday," she said after a few more minutes of looking outside and when she had her attention go back to being on her husband and their son as well as to also change the subject.

Jach smiled.  "Sounds like a wonderful idea. I'll have Zeroth run invitations to the neighbors when we get home.  Ah, here's the doctor for one last check in then we'll sign you out." He said as the doctor came back in, checking on Sam and the baby before hugging her cousin Zander before going to get a wheelchair for Sam and the check out paperwork. Zander helped his mom into the wheelchair and Jach handed little Aria to her mom and signed the paperwork then lead the three others out. "First time in the sun! My little bundle of joyous chaos welcome to the world!" He cooed as he turned around walking backwards out the door with his phone recording the three. 

“I’m glad and okay. Sounds good. Oh yay I’m happy I won’t have to stay here all day,” Sam said in reply before Dr. Rosa came in to perform the check up on both her and little Aria. She smiled at her before she (Dr. Rosa) hugged Zander and then left to get a wheelchair for her (Sam) as well as the paperwork for getting her (Sam again) checked out. “Thanks Zander,” she said to him when he helped her into the chair and then was out with the help of Jach after he had signed the release papers. She then giggled when he cooed at Aria before he started to record the three of them. She waved at him before blowing him a small kiss before looking down at their daughter to see that she was looking around curiously.

Jach nearly tripped over the doorway but caught himself as he stumbled. He opened the passenger side door and the back seat passenger side door then hesitantly tilted his head as he put away his phone. "Ride in the front or in the back? " He asked Sam as he took Aria and got her secured in her car seat. "In the back you can keep an eye on her. "

"Hm those are some tough options. I guess I'll sit in the back so that I can do what you suggested which is keep an eye on her,"  Sam said in reply after thinking about which side of the car she'd like to sit on. "Zander can ride in the front passenger seat." She then carefully got up out of the wheelchair and made it to the opposite side of the backseat, but she had a bit of trouble while doing so since her legs were a bit wobbly, where she got in and got buckled shortly afterward.

Zander helped her to the back seat. "I took my car here. I'd love to ride home with you guys still but I don't want to get a parking ticket." He said pointing where his bright aquamarine Bugatti was parked haphazardly where a small group of people already gathered including the hospital security officer who was patrolling outside. He kissed his mom's cheek. "I'll see you at home." He closed her door and jogged to his car.

While they were talking, Jach took the wheelchair back and got in the driver's seat starting the car, sending a quick text to Zeroth before pulling out and headed home. 

"Oh okay and yes we'll see you there soon," Sam said in reply to everything that Zander said after nodding in thanks for helping her get to the backseat on the other side of Aria. She then closed the door after the former jogged towards his car to get it taken care of before she saw Jach come back after having brought the wheelchair back to the hospital staff. "I can't wait to see how everyone'll react to her when we get back home," she said after the car started up and they were on the way back there.

"Probably with coos and flattering comments." Jach chuckled.  "We're nearly there so I had Mistro make us a small lunch and check the castle for dragon's milk so you don't have to exhaust yourself by nursing her all the time. " He said as he pulled on the road that took them to their home.

"Ah yes probably with those as well," Sam said in reply with a small giggle of her own before hearing the rest of what he said just before he turned down the road that led to their home. "Alright and thank you love. How should we hide her wings, horns, and tail from our neighbors?" she said and asked in reply shortly afterward while looking out the window.

"In the go bag I put a bonnet and bloomers with a snap on skirt and a small puffy shirt to match. Already thought ahead. As soon she can crawl we'll teach her to hide those things. It didn't take you long, and she's three fourths demon so she'll get it down easily too. " He said glancing behind him.  "Our neighbors the Adams would be the first ones over with their adopted daughter wanting to see the baby. " He said as he pulled in the driveway. 

"Oh okay and you're awesome love. I guess I'll need some help putting the bloomers and small puffy shirt on her. I bet I'd get a lot of volunteers to help with that. Sounds like a good plan and no, it didn't. I'm sure she will and okay," she said in reply just as he pulled into their driveway. She got started on unstrapping their daughter from her car seat after unbuckling herself and by the time they were pulling into the garage, she was holding her in her arms.

Jach chuckled as Zeroth was the first one out of the garage followed by Anna and the cook peeking out of the doorway and waving little pink and white American flags. "Welcome back masters and welcome home little princess." Zeroth grinned with a bow. "Everyone, meet Aria." Jach said as he got out of the car as the three servants stepped aside to let him through. "Because it's fourth of July and our little one is finely decided to be born so early in the morning, we're sending out invites to our neighbors for a barbecue for dinner. Do we have enough food for such a thing Mistro?" He asked the small chef who tilted his head. "If they provide a dish like a potluck we will be able to provide the main course." The man said tapping his goat hoof on the tile.

Zeroth followed Sam inside after getting the things like the go bag and the booster seat out of the car. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam smiled at Zeroth, Abby, and maestro when she saw them and then thanked the former for greeting them with a nod. "Thank you," said verbally when he helped bring a few things inside from the car, such as the go bag and the booster seat, and then went inside afterward. She heard everything Jach said regarding them doing a barbecue for dinner later to celebrate both the fourth of July and their princess's birthday and thought it was a good idea. "What kind of cake should we do and how should we decorate it?" she asked after sitting down on the couch with their little bundle of joy still in her arms.

"Why an American flag of course with strawberry cake and chocolate filling!" Jach said proudly pulling on a apron to help maestro in the kitchen. "We best get to it! Let's get this going! You work on the cake Carlos, I'll do the meat." Jach chuckled as he went outside to light the smoker and started to get out seasonings and rubbed it on ribs, brisket and a juicy hunk of ram shoulder he slathered in chive and lemon butter. 

Anna had ran out of the front door with the invitations for the neighbors and Zero put away the go bag and booster seat, getting out a outfit that would hide Aria's wings, a pair of bloomers that'll hide her tail and a hat that can be pinned on to hide her little horns. He brought out the outfit with a grin. "I went from dressing the old ruler to dressing his Majesty to dressing the Prince, now I get to help the Princess dress! How lucky am I to see three generations of royalty and still see the first crowned Princess! I'm very lucky to be a demon."

“Of course and sounds very delicious,” Sam said in reply with a small giggle and a smile before watching Jach and maestro head to the kitchen to get started on both the cake and the main entrees that they’ll be having for dinner later that evening. She then turned her attention to being on Zeroth afterward when she saw him approach with some attire items for little Aria.

“We’re glad you’re here to help and also lucky to have you assist with taking care of both,” she said in reply with the smile still on her face before taking one of the items of attire and starting to dress her daughter but with a bit of difficulty.

Zeroth showed her how to tuck the wings and then expertly slipped on the bloomers. He then helped her secure the hat on then grinned, getting the guilded crib so she can be set down then pulled out a silver rattle. "A gift from your uncle Asmodeus and his son in the ring of greed. " He cooed at the girl rattling the little molded doe head that had small charms under it of an apple, a coin, a minotaur and a small key causing it to tinkle beautifully as silver struck silver. He let the infant take the rattle and watched as she began chewing on the doe head's ear. 

Sam watched as Zeroth showed her how to tuck in Aria's wings and then also watched as he expertly slipped the bloomers on her. "When her tail gets longer after she gets older what would the best thing be to hide it under her clothing?" she asked curiously while he helped her pin the hat on her head to cover her small horns before he got out the gilded crib for her. She set Aria down in it before he gave the latter a rattle gift and watched with a smile as she started to chew on part of it.

"As soon as she's able to crawl she'll start learning how to hide them so when she starts walking and talking, you wouldn't have to worry about them. Demon children mature faster mentally, I'm sure you saw it with Zander." He said softly and started to rock the cradle as Anna ran inside out of breath and frazzled. She saw the three in the living room and groans. "Aww! I wanted to help get her dressed! The O'Brien's and the Valentine's are coming over tonight. Although Mrs. White scoffed and said she wouldn't but I'm thinking she's going to crash it because she asked me what time it will be at." She said moving to get the ottoman and prop Sam's feet up after removing her (Sam) shoes. "Would you like me to get you a drink or brush your hair for you like the time you where in the castle?" 

"Oh okay and that would be good. Oh right, I remember that now. I wasn't sure if she'd be different being a girl and all but I guess it's the same for all demon children," she said in reply while continuing to smile as she watched him rock the cradle before she heard Abbigail come back. She turned her attention to being on her when she came into the living room and heard everything she said afterward. "Sorry, I guess Zeroth beat you to it. You can help get her dressed next time. Okay sounds good and hm. That would be interesting if she does end up showing up and good to know," she said in reply to everything she said as a report regarding who'll be coming tonight to the cookout/party as well as her statement about wanting to help little Aria get dressed before hearing the question she asked after moving the ottoman so that she can rest her feet on it after her shoes were removed. "Oh, yes please to both. Could I have some hot chocolate please?" she said and asked in reply with the smile still on her face from before.