AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"Okay," she said as she also spread her wings after they were outside and standing in the yard before hearing everything else he said. "Sounds like a plan. Should we also postpone our anniversary trip as well or will we still be able to go on it?" she said and asked in reply once she was also airborne with a few flaps of her wings and was beside him. She was a bit worried about everything that had been brought up that evening, but tried to keep it from showing on her face until they could get it all figured out and have a solution on how to get it dealt with.

"As much as I would like to say that could be our anniversary trip, it would not feel like one. We most likely have to postpone it until I get my brother back under some semblance of control.  Although I never really understood what your ability is exactly. You never had to fully manifest it before. I know mine because I have created shadows, nightmares and flames before, and with my wings I can make holy flames and have the ability to permanently disfigure or maim a immortal being." He said as he perched on a branch on the outskirts of their property checking the spell carved on the treetop. "I also possess the ability to fully transform into a mighty dragon... However that is out of my control. " He said softly. 

“Okay. I agree it would probably be best if we rescheduled it until the situation with your brother gets taken care of although I’m a bit sad that we won’t be able to go when we originally planned on going, but I understand. I’m not really sure what it is either but maybe we can find out what it is during our practice,” she said in reply while looking up at him as he checked the spell that was up in the tree. “Oh and I’m sure it’s because of your dad that you have that one. Do you turn into it when you get mad?” she said and asked in reply with a curious expression on her face.

"Yes. Absolutely infuriated to do so. A demonic dragon is worse then a regular one.  That entire valley the city in France was in came from my rage. I flattened two mountains. Unsure how, my mind is no longer functioning as a dragon and I see neither friend or foe. " He said glumly as he flew to the next spot checking that spell. 

“Oh. Anything I can do to help you not get that infuriated so you don’t turn into a demonic dragon or no?” she said and asked in reply before following him over to the next tree while hovering in the air while he checked the spell in the other tree.

Edited by SkySong278

He finished and took to the air again flying to the next ones. "No, and if I do transform it'll be because you or Aria are in danger. However I do not know if I'd attack you or not. I've never really been so close to someone before. We have been married for a long time, to the point where we know how each other looks when feeling certain emotions, however if you do see me as a dragon... Please run. I don't want to hurt you...." He trailed off as he checked a couple more than headed back to the house. "On second thought..... Try to calm me down. We have been married for a while, and we have that contract and sacred vows in place, renewing them every two years. A contract written in dragon's blood is unbreakable, and I wrote that I'll never lift a hand or claw to you. Never hurt you in any capacity. If there's anyone on Earth or Hell that could calm me, and not get harmed in the process it'll be you." He said as he landed at the back door. 

She followed after him to the other trees that he needed to check the spells on while listening to everything he said. "Okay." She then continued to follow him as he checked the final trees with spells on them to make sure they still looked okay before he was done and she flew with him back home to their house. "Okay and I can do that. I remember that contract very well and I'm glad you added that part to it. I'm also glad that I'm the person that can do that for you." These last two statements that she said, were said just as she landed next to him by the back door.

Edited by SkySong278

"I'm glad too. We'll start packing tomorrow and go through the portals to France then a short privet plain ride to Germany. I'll drive us there. Unfortunately, since our son is a full demon now, he can't come with us." He said heading inside and checked the cradle then headed to bed. "Sorry the day turned sour... I wish it hadn't. It's a joyous occasion. " He said getting ready for bed and slipping into the covers after unmaking it.

"Okay that sounds like a good plan. Oh? Why is that? We're both full demons, but we can go," she said and asked in reply with a curious expression on her face before following him back inside and to their room to also get ready for bed. "It's okay. It started off really happy and I was mostly focusing on that," she said in reply to the rest of what he said while getting dressed in a nightgown and then also getting under the covers beside him afterward. She then snuggled up to him but didn't close her eyes to fall asleep just yet.

"You where turned when still alive, and you have my blood in you. I'm half angel too my love, not a full demon but something more powerful. You still have your human soul in you. " He said softly brushing a hair away from her face.  "He lost his humanity when he was found as a baby, frozen in the cold. His humanity died that day he came to us. " He explained. 

"Oh, right. Why do I keep forgetting those things? I'll try to remember them better from now on," she said and asked in reply while letting out a small sigh but with a smile on her face. She enjoyed him brushing a strand of her hair away from her face before resting her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes and falling asleep shortly afterward.

"It's okay sweetie. " He kissed her forehead softly. "You don't have a photographic or identic memory like I do. It has been a couple centuries since then.  Now sleep love.." he said softly as he watched her get comfortable. He hummed the lullaby to her as his own eyes drifted closed.

----

The next morning, Jach had gave Aria a bottle so his wife could sleep in, holding her with one tail, the bottle in the other and he quietly packed two large suitcases and a smaller one. Diapers, dragon milk, clothes and other various baby things went in there. Then, after removing the little pad and blankets from the bassinet, he pushed two dragon eyes on both sides inward and the entire thing folded into a little golden square the size of a bandana.  Slipping that in his suitcase he zipped them shut, keeping his wife's open so she can add things when she's done with them, like her hairbrush and any makeup and jewelry she wanted. Her bow was placed against the wall along with the quiver and arrows inside a open Bass case. His sword and her saber were in a ski bag together. 

She smiled in her sleep when she heard him humming a lullaby before her breathing became even and shallow as she went into a peaceful slumber.

~*~•~*~

Sam was still sleeping the next morning, in her human form again and still feeling tired from her time in the hospital the day before when she had given birth to their daughter. She heard him start packing things for their trip before she woke up, seeing him feeding Aria as she did so. “Morning my love,” she said as she sat up and rubbed her eyes before getting out of bed and getting out clothes she could wear for the day from of the dresser and getting dressed into them shortly afterward. After she was dressed she went into the bathroom to brush her hair, brush her teeth so that she no longer had morning breath, and then to also bring that stuff back into the room to pack so that she could bring them with her on their small trip. Once that stuff was all packed, she got out a few pieces of jewelry and packed them as well before putting her bow in the bass case with her quiver of arrows that was up against the wall.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach dresses Aria and then grabbed his wife's and his suitcase letting his wife get the smaller one for their daughter. "Ready?" He asked holding his daughter in his wing.

“Mhm. Guess we’ll get breakfast on the way?” Sam said and asked in reply after picking up the smaller suitcase that had Aria’s stuff in it and then heading towards the door to their bedroom afterward. “See you downstairs dear,” she said as she headed towards the stairs and then went down to the foyer.

"No." He said following her down. "Maestro fixed up a hearty meal for us to have before we go. " He said sitting down at the table filled with their favorite breakfast foods. He got some Belgian pancakes, power suger and maple syrup on his plate and started to eat. 

"Oh, okay. Sorry I didn't know that he had prepped us a breakfast before our trip," she said in reply to the things he said after catching up to her downstairs. She set Aria's bag down near the door before sitting in the chair next to him at the table, putting a few chocolate chip pancakes and some waffles onto her plate before drizzling some honey on the waffles and sprinkling some powdered sugar on top of the pancakes afterward. After she put those things as topping on her breakfast choices, she started to eat them after cutting them into smaller pieces.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach chuckled. "I didn't know either, I wasn't going to eat anything until the airport but then I smelled pancakes and realized Mistro wouldn't let us go without a proper meal like always." He smiled as he eagerly dug into his pancakes. When he finished he washed up and took the large toat bag handed to him by their caring chef. "We'll miss you My Lord and my Lady. There's treats in there from all of us. Your son put a deck of cards in, Abby put in a few crossword puzzles and books that the Lady likes, Zero added a coloring book for adults for you Lord and a couple... Ahem- toys for you two. I added the snacks and cookies, as well as small baby nums that the little one can eat, and lastly Austin added keys to his parent's old home that is apparently near the creator. He said you could use it as you wish. It's run down by now, but it's still livable and out of the way. A good hideout if you feel like you need to hide away and be near a town. " He said. The goat man demon shifted in his hooves before hugging them both starting to cry. "Make sure you get plenty of protein and keep away from the greasy food!"

"Oh and I'm glad he did. It's all very delicious as always as well," Sam said in reply with a smile before also finishing eating her breakfast of pancakes and waffles shortly after. She also washed up after that and after Jach did and then listened to the conversation between maestro and her love after the former took the offered tote from the latter. She listened to everything that was in there, appreciating everything that they all put in there for them. She blushed a bit when she heard the bit about the "toys" that Zeroth put in there for them but still appreciated it all the same anyway. "Thanks maestro and we'll miss you, too. We'll also use that house as a hideout if needed. We will and hopefully we won't be gone too terribly long and will be back before you guys know it," she said in reply before also hugging him back with tears in her eyes as well.

Jach sniffed and hugged the chef too. "I hope we're not be gone that long. I'm really really glad you became a demon to continue to work with me!" He then hugged Abby and Zero too. "Take care of yourselves."  Zander stood in the doorway in a bathrobe and slippers like he wanted to say something.

Instead, Jach went to him and squeezed his son to him tightly. "Be careful my boy. Remember that you are my son. Our first born. You are a Prince of Hell and nobody else can say otherwise.  Envy has ways of getting in your head and messing with you. I am proud to have you as my son and proud you too found love.  Tell your husband that we greatly appreciate his gift and will return it when we get back. " He tenderly kisses the top of Zander's head. "Keep an eye on the little loves. Agatha and Charlie have been fed, but victor hasn't. He's picky and will only eat when the half moon is out. He's sensitive to light but is quite friendly oh! And you can watch Ghost Adventures with him. He likes the vibration of Zach's voice. " He added talking about the two corn snakes and the small albino gardener snake he had. 

Zander nodded and kisses his dad's cheek then shuffled over to his mom hugging her too. "I'll miss you guys. Love you mom and dad." He said softly. 

Sam also hugged Abby and Zeroth shortly after Jach had before listening to the conversations between him and maestro and the former two (Abby and Zeroth). She then saw Zander standing in a doorway and smiled at him with a small sniff, hugging him back when he hugged her after her love had told him what he needed to. "I love you too and always will. I've loved you ever since you first came to us," she said in reply to what he said before pulling away again afterward.

((sorry that it's so short compared to yours; that was the only thing I could come up with for her :())

Once they said their goodbyes, Jach went out to the shed where the secret passage to his castle in Hell was. He lead her through it, lit a small golden flame, it illuminated only the floor in front of him along with his purple glow. It was still night in Hell. "Everyone can't see in the darkness so they're all resting. We'll slip through quietly." He whispered and led her to the purgatory house entrance, went through and it was about mid-day there. His demonic form disappeared, and he lead her to the taxi that was waiting for them and it took them to the airport where they boarded a private jet. "This way we don't have a whole lot of jetlag. " He chuckled once they got buckled into the plane. 

Sam followed Jach out to the backyard where the shed was and the portal to his house in Hell. She then continued to follow him through it after he lit a small golden flame with a purple glow that only illuminated the floor in front of them while hearing everything he said softly. She nodded in both understanding and reply before being led to the purgatory house entrance, going through it with him afterward to find that it was about mid-day back in France. She had her demonic form go away as well just before getting in the taxi behind the former, ridding in silence until they got to the airport and to their jet. "Ah I see," she said in reply with a small giggle after getting buckled up herself once they were in their seats.

Edited by SkySong278

((where this to started, in France))

Jach shut a few windows and coaxed his daughter back to sleep.  "We'll arrive in Germany by dusk and I have a car waiting for us. Get some sleep love. " He said pulling out the deck if cards to play solitaire with one hand. 

((oh, okay. I edited))

Sam smiled as she watched Jach coax their daughter back to sleep after she closed a few windows. "Okay and I think I'll do that," she said in reply before leaning in a bit and kissing him softly on the cheek before getting up and going over to a couch. She laid down on it and fell right to sleep as soon as her head hit the shoulder rest.