AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

Jach squeeled and handed her the Belle one and looked at the Beast one's size. "Oh I think there's larger sizes further in. Let me go see if they have my size." He said and wondered off further into the store.

"Honey, you don't have to go shopping with a gay man pretending he's your baby daddy." A woman with a heavy french accent.

“Thanks dear and okay. I’ll wait right here for you to come back,” she said after she was handed the Belle shirt and also after she heard what he said afterward. Then she turned her attention from being on her husband’s back to being on the woman that acknowledged her. “He’s not gay. He just gets really excited about things like this. He’s also not my ‘baby daddy’ but my husband,” she said in reply with slightly raised eyebrows.

Edited by SkySong278

"darling, no straight man would act like that while shopping. You don't have to pretend to feel better about your situation." She said sweetly.

Ahem "She isn't lying about me being her husband. And I am actually straight. My gay son actually hates shopping with me because I get so excited to shop, even more so with my wife or for her. I get all of my family's clothing." He said holding a shirt that would fit him. "Found one, let's pay and leave the toxic people in here are stiffeling the air in here. Let's go to baby gap next! They have cute little dresses and hair bows! Oh and I'd like to use cloth diapers. Easier on the backside and better for the environment." He said gathering the clothing she had in his arms and went to go buy the bundle. 

She narrowed her eyes at the woman and was about to say something scathing in reply when she heard Jach clear his throat behind her and then heard everything he said afterward to the lady. “Looks good and sounds like a plan. We can get a few dresses and bows for her,” she said before following after him to the counter while taking his free hand in one of hers and ignoring the other lady completely.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach paid for the items, walked out and put them in the trunk then pulled her across the street to the baby Gap and into the store straight to the newborn section. "Oh only if we had this here when Xander was little! He'd look so cute in that suit!" He said pointing to a cute aquamarine blue and black suit on a child mannequin before looking at the dresses and clothes for the daughter they where expecting. He looked at onesies and dresses with ruffle bloomers on them. "Ohmygoodness honey this is perfect to bring our little girl home in!" He held up a little dress like onesie that had a wide back gap for mobility and could be fastened. "No cutting holes in it! Ugh I wish my tailor Amiya was still here, she'd love to make outfits for the little princess, she enjoyed doing Xander so much. But she had served her time at my house and moved on. She's with her daughter now and her mom." He said looking at the ceiling.  "We still have Hecate. She designed and made the outfits we wore during the celebration." 

Sam walked out with by him after he had paid for their clothes and then walked with him over to the Baby Gap store that was across the street after he had the shirts in the trunk of their car. “Maybe we can get it later if I end up having a boy and if he ends up having around the same hair color as Zander,” she said in reply as she looked at the cute suit for a newborn boy before also looking at the onesie dress that Jach held up. “Yes, it is perfect. Does it come in newborn size? That’s a shame that she’s not with us anymore but I’m glad she’s with her daughter and mom. Ah yes we do and she’d probably enjoy designing clothes for Aria after she’s born and we bring her home.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Or if Zander and David adopt a little boy. It doesn't have to match the hair color. I'll see if they have this in newborn." He said and once again wondered off to find someone to help him locate the size in particular. 

“Okay to both. Alright I’ll wait here for you to come back and look at the other outfits here in this section to see if there are anymore that would be perfect for Aria,” she said in reply before watching him wander around to find someone to help him find the newborn size. Then she looked at a few other outfits that were there, picking out a few other ones in the 3-month size for a bit later when she was older as well as some other ones in the newborn size after wandering around herself to find that size.

He found one and came back with three other outfits he found around the store with shoes, socks and hair ties. One shirt said daddy's little princess and another had lil demon on it so of course he got those. "you see any you like?"

“Mhm,” she said in reply before holding up a few other onesie dresses in both the newborn and 3-month sizes as well as a pack of onesie tops that had one with stars on it. “What do you think love?”

"Oh I love the stars! I'll tell her all about the mythology of them and show her where to find them. Let's get these, have lunch at a cafe and then head back home so we can get to your appointment. I can't wait to hear her heartbeat today!" He grinned and tapped on his tiptoes with glee. 

“Me, too and I bet she’d love that just as I did when you did the same thing to me before we got married. Sounds good and I can’t wait either. I’m very excited,” she said in reply before taking one of his hands in one of hers and then heading to the line at the front of the store afterward so that they could pay for the baby clothes they picked out.

Edited by SkySong278

Sam blushed when he kissed the back of her hand and then it got a bit darker when she heard his question. “Um not lately I don’t think but thank you for saying that all the same,” she said still with the blush on her cheeks just as they arrived in the line to checkout the baby clothes they wanted.

Jach smiled and kissed her head. He was still staring at her when the clerk cleared her throat. "Oh! Sorry, just distracted by my beautiful wife." He said softly stepping up to the counter and set the clothing down.  "Aww. " She said as she scanned the items and told them the total and took the black card he held out without blinking. 

Sam blushed a bit darker than before when she heard what he said to the clerk as well as felt the kiss he gave to her head. When the clothing was put into bags after his card was taken by the clerk, she went over to them, and picked them up before waiting over near the door for him.

Jach took the bags to the car then went to a cafe to get a quick lunch before heading back home to rest and get some rest before heading to their appointment. He ordered and let her order what she wanted. "Been a while before we had a good lunch date. " He said softly. 

Sam followed him back to the car where they went to a small café in town next and sat down before looking at the menu to see what she wanted to eat. She ordered a chicken wrap with a sweet tea after he ordered what he wanted and then listened to what he said after they ordered their food. “Yes it has and it’s nice to have one again,” she said in reply before holding his hand abs squeezing it a bit.

"It definitely is." He said softly squeezing her hand back affectionately. "I'm glad we have a name picked out already, now we just need to set up a nursery for her. Can we use the cradle that was once mine, the same one we used for Zander. We can find other furniture for her, oh and baby gates, clasps and such.. I need a list." He said. Without letting go of her hand, he pulled out a notebook, a pen and uncapped it with his teeth making a list of things they still need. "Euw ahnt to pant the room?"

“We should do another one soon or after Aria’s born. Me, too. Sounds good. Sure. All of that sounds good,” she said in reply while he got out a notebook and pen. She noticed that he didn’t last go of her hand as he uncapped the pen with his teeth and rubbed the back of his as he wrote down the stuff they needed and also as he asked her if she wanted to paint their princess’ room. “Sure. Maybe a powder pink and silver? Have a few walls be the light pink color and the other ones be a light silver color.”

"or pink with silver vines, treas and flowers like the tale of the worn out dancing shoes?" He said writing the colors down. "We can use our hands to do gold and silver leaves on the trees. That'll look cool. With floral curtains or maybe pink with unicorns?" He suggested. 

“Oh that’ll be pretty and very creative. Hm pink with unicorn curtains that has flowers,” she said in reply to everything he said and asked as he wrote the things they discussed down in the notebook.

"May take a few stores to find it but that sounds like a plan." He finished the list and moved it aside when the food and drinks came relaxing his hand but keeping it there until she decided to let go of she wished to. "If we can find silver and pink muslin we can make a cover for the bassinet and make a princess playfort room when she gets bigger. Oh! Or I can commission the guys who work with redwood trees and make a tree fort castle for the back yard! Then we can play pretend and I could transform into my dragon self and you can be a knight trying to rescue the princess!" He grinned. He clearly was excited and was going to act like a child like he did with Zander. 

“We might find it on Amazon or possibly the online stores for Hobby Lobby, Michael’s or Joanne’s,” she said in reply after he had set down the list and their food and drinks came. She squeezed his hand before reluctantly letting go, starting to eat her food shortly afterward and listening to everything he said. “All of that sounds good my love and maybe we can get that made now and already have it be put in the back yard for when she’s ready to use it to play in,” she said in reply with a smile after swallowing a bite of her food.

"I'll get on that when we get back. Let's get you some new outfits for when you're further along. I need more updated suits too. I know you like seeing me try them on, your husband is like a supermodel right?" He struck a pose as he was sipping his tea with a wink. He finished his meal and paid before getting up. " Then we can head home now. "