AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

Jach smiled and started to sing, voice like a deep resonating melody, moves fluid in snake like, flexible as he danced to his own song. He called forth fire and danced with it like a ribbon. 

Sam watched him dance after hearing him start singing, mesmerized by his movements as well as the fire moving around him like a ribbon. She thought it was a bit hypnotic as well, finding herself start swaying a bit in time to his voice but not really caring.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach danced and sang for a while as Zero snuck in to clear away the plates he chuckled. "That's how incubi like me seduce the ladies."he murmured to Sam before disappearing with the dishes leaving her to be entertained by the master of the house. 

“Oh,” Sam said in reply to what Zeroth said before he left and she was left to continue watching Jach dance and hearing him sing. She stood up to meet him and started to undo the clasp at the top of her dress but otherwise kept it on. “Consider me seduced.” She then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Edited by SkySong278

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her kissing her back. He continued to dance, turning it into a tango to the bedroom and kissed down her neck. 

---

Jach purred as he curled around his wife loveingly. "Words can't describe how much I love you my sweet little devil. I could try to articulate my feelings, for the word love is like a ruby trying to scratch a flawless diamond. " He said kissing her caller bone. 

She continued to kiss him when he kissed her back and then danced with him to the bedroom before moaning a bit when she felt him start to kiss down her neck.

~———~

She hugged him when he curled around her and purred a bit back in response for she was very comfortable where she was. “You don’t have to articulate your feelings if you don’t want to. You make me a hundred times happier than if I had stayed with La Roux and you hadn’t rescued me. I love you so much,” she said in reply before rubbing her nose against the side of his neck after letting out a content hum when he kissed her collarbone.

"I will find words one day. I love you so much darling. My gorgeous succubus queen..." He hummed when she nosed him and held her against him tighter hand wrapping around her tail in his hand breathing in her scent. "I would have saved you. No matter what. I wouldn't have let that monster lay a hand on you. Belle may have the gift of foresight however he can't see supernatural interferences,so what he told you when visiting him about you killing that man if he did wed you, was what would eventually happen if no outside force interferes. Death is not set in stone like the future. So, if my  brother knew it was me courting you, he knew his vision would be incorrect and most likely La Roux would end up branded, hands and feet crushed, limbs removed and cauterised at the elbows and knees, tounge removed, eyes removed and be left a stubby fat blind and dumb baffoon that could hear every outcry of disgust, be taken care of by my own funds, no hands or voice to ask for death, no legs to run from the humility. He would be a broken blob of flesh until he dies of old age..... Hmm... That's still a good idea. " He mused to himself at the last sentence. 

((oh I’m going out of town briefly next weekend starting on Friday the 21st and will be coming back that Sunday the 23rd but I’ll try to post while being in the car as long as I have service on my phone to do so. Otherwise, I’ll post in either the hotel or a room my aunt finds for me to stay in. I’m going to a cousin’s wedding in Arkansas with my dad))

“I’m not worried because I know you’ll figure out what those words will be. You think of me as a succubus?” she said and asked in reply to his first few statements before gasping a bit when he grabbed her tail with his hand and then moaned slightly when he breathed in her scent, and did the same to him for both (tail and taking in his scent) before hearing the rest of what he said. “My knight in shining armor. Oh, and could we do that or let him suffer a bit in that ring where they had to exercise all the time? I forget what ring that was. Maybe Clove’s ring would be better than that one if we put him in a ring instead of doing that other thing you described,” she said in reply before nosing him once again and then trailing light kisses against his neck afterward. 

Edited by SkySong278

((okay thanks for the heads up. Good luck!))

"Sloth's ring." He answered about the exercising ring. "Thing is, of we do that 

.." he shivers when she grabbed his tails and inhaled his scent. "after his death the impact wouldn't be as damaging. It'll just reset the next ring. " He moaned softly as she trailed kisses down his neck. " I'd rather not dump garbage on Clove. He's my favorite nephew.  Besides those who deserve my special attention are in the dungeon where things get.... Far more brutal then you've seen. I'd rather keep him in there so I can......test new tortures on him. With society evolving, so does hell. The fundamentals are still in place, just the perspective of the soul is different than what we see. Changing times means more dead with diverse tastes. I have several guinea pigs and am always in need of more. " He said with a wicked smile and a chuckle.

((you’re welcome and thanks :)))

“Ah right. Oh okay that’s interesting to know,” she said in reply and smiled a bit more when she felt him shiver when she took hold of his tail and heard him moan when she trailed kisses down his neck. “Oh and then I guess that’s where we’ll put him. In the dungeon. I’ll just not go down there as often and just check your progress occasionally,” she said in reply to the rest of the things he said before kissing the tip of his smooth tail after bringing it close to her mouth in order to do so.

"Fine with me. Now... As for you being a succubus..." He purred and repositioned himself leaning on his elbow, his clawed hand stroking her skin lightly. He ran a claw down from the tip of her horn to her head. "Of course you are my succulent succubus dearest... " He brushed the hair from her face. "Your vinsage as both a human and a demon are beyond the scope of beauty into goddess range, eyes that capture the soul of a man with a flutter of those lashes you have me on my knees...." He traced the bottom of her eye socket then trailed down her nose to her lips running the velvety pad of his dragon fingers over them. "Lips like two rose petals,soft and full, that every word that comes from them is enchanting. " He continued to trail his hand over her kissing down her neck speaking about her skin being like moonlight woven silk, and continued downward. He kept saying things, comparing parts to her to beautiful veiws such as mountains and deep caves waiting to be climbes or explored. Each part he teased with his claws then mouth for a while before sliding down her tail amd nibbled on the tip playfully.  His eyes peeked out of the blanket that was propped up from his horns, chin on her chest. "You're my succubus. And I won't let you forget that. But I wonder what you think of me? Am I your devil, or your Angel? I can be both if you wish it my love. "

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Okay,” she said in reply before she heard what he started to say about her being a succubus and then felt his clawed hand run over her skin while hearing the rest of what said about each as well as her beauty. That caused her to blush and then as he moved lower while continuing to tease her with both claw and lips, she shivered and moaned especially when he kissed the tip of her tail. She looked into his eyes after he rested his chin on her chest and said in reply to what he both said and asked, “Okay and you are both to me my love.”

"Really? In what way am I an angel.... And I think I know all the ways I'm a devil." He chuckled grinning mischievously licking from her chest to her neck with a purr. "Want to dance again or get some sleep? I'd prefer the former... I've been feeling a bit more.... " He grinned. "Belle like lately but it's up to you my sweet wifey. " He kissed her cheek. 

“Well you’re sweet, kind, and protective when you’re not teasing me. Mhm,” she said in reply before moaning a bit when she felt him lick up from her chest and then back up to her neck. “We can do the first one as long as we make a deal to sleep after. Oh? Your elder brother’s starting to become a bad influence for you,” she said in reply to the rest of what he said before kissing him back on the neck afterward.

"He's always been a bad influence on me." He chuckled softly. "Alright we have a deal. " He said to her statement and kissing her deeply.

-----

It was nearly devils hour by now, curled around his wife purring happily he laid on his back and had her on his chest comfortably. "Let's sleep in today.... " He yawned eyes closing as he softly rubbed her back stopping when he fell asleep. 

“Okay well then more of a bad influence on you then. Good,” she said in reply before she was kissed deeply by him and she kissed him back.

~———~

She was comfortably laying on his chest a little while later, enjoying hearing his happy purr before hearing what he said. “Okay. Hopefully we can before we’re woken up,” she said in reply before falling asleep to the feeling of him rubbing her back. She didn’t notice when it stopped for she was sleeping deeply by then.

It was a very wise decision of the staff to let them sleep in. A new maid wasn't so wise and came in to wake them up so she can do the sheets early (at six o'clock) and got a knife in the chest thrown by a still half asleep Jach accompanied by a deep low hiss. 

No worries, the woman who was in her mid fifty's when she died didn't shed a drop of blood. Although in pain, she was more startled and frightened by the look of a partly demon jach (for dawn was starting at 6:30 and getting later as Fall started early this year) with his eyes rolled back in his head, a single pair of horns and long fangs and claws mostly human, leaning over his wife covering her with his tails leaving his scarred skin exposed.  The knife was removed after she dashed from the room. May thought it was best not to rebuke her for this action, the poor woman would have died from another heart attack and probably had learned her lesson. 

At around ten May came in with a simple breakfast of porridge with brown sugar and toast, maestro having the morning off and headed to the mosque for worship Saturday. The woman smiled with pride at the sight, even dead tired and butt naked the boy she helped raise had laid back down with his head over Sam's heart, covering her vitals with his body and made sure she was covered like a true life demon partner would do if they believed their partner was in danger. This was something she has engraved in his mind and was happy that, although not in danger, that was his first response to do unconsciously. 

She set down the tray and cleared her throat. "Monsieur and Madame Echlare, your breakfast is ready. It's time to start the day. The paper is with your meal. " She said and waited until they started to stir before walking over and opening up the curtains a crack letting in some of the red and purple light from the stain glass windows in his bedroom. Just enough to get them up, but not enough to make their eyes hurt. 

Jach yawned and groaned rubbing his eyes. "Don't wanna getup...." He mumbled and burrowed his face in Sam's neck.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam was in a deep slumber around 6 when a new maid came in so she didn’t see what happened with her but did wonder why she heard Jach give a deep low hiss. She mentally shrugged it off while continuing to sleep and feeling his tails covering her.

It was another couple hours or so, 10 o’clock, when she heard someone enter with the smell of porridge that had brown sugar in it and the smell of toast accompanying both. She also felt more of Jach covering her and wondered if that was just an automatic response that he and other demons had but enjoyed being that close to him all the same. She heard May’s voice but didn’t answer as she was still sleeping but groaned a bit when she felt light from the stain glass window hit her eyes.

“Me neither. Can you turn off the sun?” she said and asked in reply while also burrowing her head a bit into Jach’s neck. She had opened her eyes a bit but then they closed again shortly afterward because she wasn’t quite ready to wake up just yet.

Edited by SkySong278

Made chuckled. "No you cannot turn off the sun. If you do that it would be more deaths and you two would be swamped with work. You two need to get up there is things to be done today."

Jach groaned even louder at the word work. "No! I don't wanna work! Work is bad as the sun! I am still on my honeymoon go away!" 

" Your honeymoon ended when you came home Master. " May said firmly. 

"Everyday with my wife is my honeymoon." He grumbled back. 

"Enough! Get up or I'll throw a bucket of water on you both! It's ten in the morning and you two have slept in for 8 hours. That is enough sleep time! " 

Jach moaned loudly and then rolled over flopping around on the bed like he was having a little tantrum. He huffed a sigh. "Fine! I'll eat then shower. Go away."

“I meant its brightness,” Sam grumbled after hearing what May had said in reply and then groaned a bit at the mention of work. She smiled slightly when she heard Jach groan as well.

She felt the same way as him regarding the while still on honeymoon thing but didn’t say anything aloud or she might’ve gotten a lecture on it like he did. She sat up reluctantly when she heard what May said but didn’t get off the bed, rubbing her eyes a bit to clear them.

She then just nodded in agreement to what Jach said and also wanted her to go away but again, didn’t say it aloud. She got up and went over to where the porridge was, picked up both bowls of it, and then brought them back over to the bed afterward.

Jach had started to get up when she did that. "Aww, darling you didn't have to do that. Thanks so much." He said and started to eat his meal. Afterwards he went in and showed, put on a clean suit and read the paper as she got ready for the day. 

“I wanted to and you’re welcome,” Sam said in reply before eating her own food until she was finished. When he got in the shower, she got out her own clothes for the day, and then got in the shower after he got out. She washed her hair, rinsed it, washed her body and face, rinsed them off, and then turned off the shower before getting out and drying off afterward. When she emerged, she was dressed in a light casual sky blue dress with her hair braided down her back. She went behind Jach as he read the paper and rubbed his shoulders a bit. “Anything too troublesome?”

"Nothing. No news of the investigation no news of the gorilla. Then again I didn't expect a immediate response, but at least they stopped with the accusatory articles twords you and your father. " He said. He then sighed. "But May is right, we have work to do. I have death records to file and souls to judge. .... You can help me out with them in my office. At least you'll be able to see my wings too. " He said. "And it will be more streamlined with two. "

“Oh and that’s good, right? I’m glad to hear that they stopped those accusatory articles that involved me and dad,” she said in reply to his first few statements before hearing the rest of what he said after he let out a small sigh. “Aw okay. I guess we should get going on that then so that maybe we can have an enjoyful evening later. I’d like to see them. I bet they’re pretty.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Not necessarily. They may have just stopped because I threatened them. However the police station hasn't contacted me yet and the rumors won't stop for a while. They are. I take care of my wings. " He said softly as he put up the paper and went to the bookcase. He partially pulled out a first edition copy of Dante's Paradise Lost and the secret door swung open to a narrow staircase. "Follow me." He said and ascended the steps.