AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

Sam smiled a bit sheepishly at what Amana told her and then left to go back to the inn to eat dinner after ordering what she wanted. As she was waiting on her food to be brought to her, she drew on a disposable napkin the face of the woman who had been mean to Jach and then ate her food after it was brought to her after thanking the waiter. After she was done eating, she paid for the meal, and then went back by the chocolate shop to get the extra cups. She picked up the box that was left on the counter for her and then left the napkin there in its place before leaving again and heading to the cabin this time.

---

When she got there she saw Jach sitting in front of the fire, tending to it and sat in the chair that was closest to where he was while hearing everything he said. She set the box down on the table before saying, "Everything that woman said I don't care about. All I care about is you as well as making and seeing you happy. It hurts me to see you this way. What can I do to help you feel better and be happy again? Maybe we can start planning her punishment now so that when she does end up dying later we'll know where to put her soul," she said in reply before having her attention go to the box. "Amana also gave me some extra mugs for us to enjoy and possibly help get you go back to being happy or at least brighten your mood a bit. I love you so much."

Edited by SkySong278

Jach froze when she said they could plan the woman's punishment. He rolled over to look at her with a shocked expression on his face. He got a small smile after a moment. "Spoken like a true queen of hell. It would be nice to plan out that prideful woman's agony, however her sins would most likely be landing her in purgatory. Hm.... Perhaps we can plan how she will serve my household as she pays for her transgressions. Hard labor? She could clean the bathrooms and kitchen..." He thought getting up and washing his dragon claw. "Rooms need organizing, that would take several years and she would not be able to see us and complain... I can always take away her voice if she does complain and whine too much.  Make her be humble for a decade or two. " He said thoughtfully, Sam's suggestion did seem to help him calm down, his eyes gaining their calculative and conniving gleam back in the violet pools as he thought out loud of ways to humble a prideful woman. A smile broke out on his face. "Imagine her face when she dies and comes to my door to atone for her sins before she can get into heaven!"

Sam smiled a bit at him when she saw him roll over to look at her before hearing everything he said. “Well thank you. Okay and I like the idea of her doing hard labor as a punishment. Perhaps both cleaning both the bathrooms and kitchen as well as organizing the other rooms in the castle? That would keep her busy for a good long while,” she said as he got up to wash off his dragon claw and then heard what he said last with a smile back on his face. She was glad she was able to make him feel better with just that suggestion as well as see the calculating and conniving look back in his eyes and the smile he had once again. “That would be very fun to see. I can’t wait to see that.”

"There is more than two bathrooms in my castle. I'll make her clean them all. How was your dinner? I'm sorry I brought the mood down. Three days here are already gone. We can do a different activity each day. Skiing, snowshoeing, sleigh rides. I'm just glad I have a lovely woman to spend the rest of time with.." he said hugging her from behind and holding her close. 

((Wanna skip to them back after their vacation?))

((sure. back to the castle on the surface?))

After their vacation was over, Sam was reading in the conservatory where Zen hung out in their castle on the surface. She took frequent naps in order to get used to being back home again from being in two different places where the time was off from their home (jet lag basically). She was in her human form appearance in case other people showed up for tours and such and was only in her demon form while in her room or Jach’s.

Edited by SkySong278

((correct and it's called a conservatory))

Jach let her relax after such a trip, munching on a tea cake and reading each newspaper he missed the past two weeks. After reading the last week's worth of papers, he went to the portal of one of his brothers, unlocked it and brought him back dragging Bell by the horn who complained quite loudly as his hooves clopped against the marble floor to the dinning room. 

Silence followed for about twenty minutes then a "WHAT?! THAT ARROGANT FAT MAN! Give me a pen!" Came from Bell. 

Then Bell came in to the conservatory, as a human, finely dressed in gold towed shoes, black pants and a shirt that complemented his tanned skin and accented his muscular frame. His black hair was combed yet unkept in a unique style that made him look irresistible and his pale silver blue eyes where peircing. "Hello love, sorry to interrupt your nap but your husband has .... Business to take care of with me and I wanted to know if you will love to see La Roux squirm like a stuck pig. He made a grievous breach of contract with me so I signed his soul over to my little brother to handle. He is insisting that we go handle him now. Considering he was once your fiance we thought you would like to see how he fares against my little brother's wrath." 

He said and handed her three specific newspapers that detailed a sexual assault and murder of three women and was pinned on Jach with a demonic nature about them. The articles went on to say how her father's business was starting to lose stock for the involvement in the murders, and in a fourth paper he handed her showed a blurry image of them in demon form taking a flight around the spires of his castle with the tag line 'Confermed Demons in Hell's Castle!'.

"The third girl was supposed to be my new concubine after he failed to get you, and the first two where of my own sucubi I sent to keep him busy and as a symbol of my vocal contract agreement. Unlike us, lesser demons can be killed and if killed on the surface, they are gone forever. They have no soul to return to the fires. So.... You want to help scare the piss out of this man?"

((okay and edited the post to put conservatory in place of greenhouse room))

Sam had read to the next chapter before placing the book on the table in front of her and then closed her eyes for a little while to get a bit of rest. It was the shout that came from the dining room about twenty minutes or so later that made her jump and open her eyes. She was blinking the sleep stuff out of them when Bell came into the conservatory in human form. She listened to everything that he said before reading the newspapers he handed to her to see what he was talking about for she was a bit confused. She then understood when she read a bit of each newspaper article and started to tremble a bit with rage.

"Why that good for nothing, egotistical red gorilla!" she shouted but not as loudly as Bell had done awhile ago and then said after she had calmed down enough to do so, "But of course. Can't wait to give him a heart attack when he sees me as a demon if that'll be allowed." She then stood up before petting Zen as an apology if she had startled him with her sudden shout earlier so as to calm him down again if that was the case and then walked into the foyer afterward to wait for the other two to be ready to go.

Edited by SkySong278

Maniacal laughter could be heard reverberating through the halls as Jach waited for them both in the foyer.  The steam powered car was at the ready, only this one was bigger to hold more people.  "Of course you can my dear, show him your beautiful form, as long as others who don't know about Bell's contract to him aren't around. I certainly plan to place my claw around his fat neck myself! Keep that rage caged for now, I will not interfere when you are finally able to let it loose. " His eyes where viper like, clearly trying to keep his own anger from bursting forth. He got them in the car and the driver stepped on it to  Michelle La Roux's home that was far less grand and more showing off then tasteful. He got out and went right up to the door forgoing the knockers to pound it with his fist, as scales started to form, and he dented the metal on the wood doors with the force. 

A Butler opened it and Jach barged inside like the Gorilla did to him. "Where is La Roux?" He said looking around the foyer. 

Bell entered after  Sam as the timid man said "still sleeping in his chambers sir...." To which Bell asked. "His bedroom or private chambers John?" The man swallowed hard and paled at the sight of Bell. "The former sir..." He squeaked.

Bell nodded. "Let's go wake the whale shall we brother and dear sister?" Jach nodded and the Butler fast walked to show them the bedroom of the man they were after, going to knock on the door, but Jach move the man aside and kicked it in, breaking the hevy two doors off the hinges. He then smiled evilly, voice cold and calloused. "Knock knock~ " he sang into the room as he strode into he sitting room as Michelle threw open his chamber door in a tight fitting robe red faced. "What are you doing?! This is breaking and entering!" He huffed and froze seeing the three of them. "What is this nonsense?! You're a criminal Echlare! How dare you come into my home and soil it with your fowl deeds against women, how dare you subject your wife to being forced upon-"

"SILENCE YOU WORTHLESS FAT LAMB!  Jach roared so loud the windows shook in their frames and the three nearest to him cracked making the man shut his mouth and his double chin quiver in fear. Jach took a deep breath and fixed his tie then strode over the doors on the ground. "I have brought my wife with me. I'll have you know, during the two weeks I was gone - yes, gone to Switzerland so I have an alibi for those gruesome murders you framed me for- I not once forced myself on my bride. In fact... She's quite the tease. And with me, she has found a new strength and power that she would have never gotten with you.... " He looked at him and waved in his wife, Bell hanging back in the shadows to watch this drama he lived for. "You can show him dear. Let his see the imortal Queen of the Damned. Make his heart stop in fear." He said his teeth sharpening as he barely could hold back his own demon form. 

“Alright then I’ll do that and I’ll try to keep it in check for now,” Sam said in reply after getting over her shock from hearing his maniacal laughter but then she smiled as she knew exactly what she was going to say to the big red gorilla when she saw him. She saw his viper-like eyes, but didn’t know how to get him to calm down enough where they weren’t like that for awhile. She got in the car with him and Bell before the driver took off really quickly to La Roux’s place.

When they got there, she just stayed silent and watchful as Jach pounded really hard on the door with his fist instead of using the knocker that was there. When the butler opened the door and the former barged in, she followed behind him while Bell followed behind her and looked around the place that she was very happy to have gotten away from while her love asked where La Roux was. When the butler, John, Bell called him, answered she nodded at the latter’s question about waking him and then walked with the other two to his bedroom.

She only watched as Jach kicked in the two heavy double doors, not at all surprised in the least before following him a short distance to stand beside him as he sang his greeting to their less favorite person in the world. She put her left hand on her left hip and glared at the latter when she heard him start spouting his false accusations that he had framed him for in the newspapers. She only jumped the slightest bit at the shaking of the walls and windows that Jach’s roar caused, but quickly recovered from the shock she had felt.

Her attention briefly went to the three that were closest to him when she heard them crack, but then looked at her husband when she heard everything else he said to Michelle. She smiled a bit warmly when she heard him say his alibi as well as that he had not once forced himself on her which was true before seeing him wave her over. She did so and then nodded when told to show him her other form before shifting to her demon form as she was told to do. “You are done spouting your false accusations against my husband and trying to cause chaos to harm our business as well as my father’s as an extension since it’s connected to ours. If you don’t I’ll see to it personally that you get the worst punishment ever when you die and go to Hell, our realm. Your soul belongs to Jach now and as an extension, me as I have equal power over souls we’re in charge of. We better not see your lies in the papers again or I swear I’ll throttle you while you’re sleeping and send you there much earlier,” she said with a bit of a growl in her voice while her eyes flashed dangerously in the light and as she stood a few inches away from him and in his face.

Edited by SkySong278

"So you are a demon and you made her one too! How... How do you know about that?!" The fat man trembled like Jell-O stumbling back and falling on his bum clearly he slept in the buff but he was too scared to fix it. 

"Yes, but she did it willingly...." Jach hissed as shadows grew and he was a demon striding smoothly next to his wife. "She chose to accept me. Oh, and as you heard, we're not just any demons. You know Beelzebub correct?" He waved to the door and his brother finely stepped into veiw and the man lost all color in his face. "Oh yes, he's my elder brother. You see, of the seven princes of Hell- whom you must know all names to summon one of the elder ones, I am the youngest. Youngest, but by far the most powerful. It is true, my brother signed your soul to me when seeing that two of his subordinates who where part of his verbal agreement with you, and the woman you promised him in return for his services where killed- well he was all to eager to get rid of your putrid soul. You saw my marriage contract yourself. Sam has all power over any contract I make and half my kingdom... As my wife, the queen of all souls, and Hell and after life- your foul, licentious, weak, witless, pathetic, puny mortal soul is in her hands now. " He said looking down at the man walked around him on all fours dragging the back of his his claws on the wood slowly so it made a erie ssshhhkk clack sshhhhkkk clack sound as he moved to behind his wife after two laps around the man. 

"I find it ironic, that a man who never believed in any higher power, would turn to powerful demons whom should not exist according to your beliefs. We will be looking forward to you joining us soon Michelle. You'll have a very special place in Hell, just for you when you get there. You will rue the first day you met me you gluttonous pig. I'll let you go.....for now....... But I have a feeling you would be on my doorstep very, very soon." He grinned widely and his snake fangs extended tails snapping behind him as he straightened himself to tower over the man. "I did warn you to not blacken my wife's name and her father's company. Enjoy life while you still can. Everything you have fought so hard for is about to come crashing down and now your soul is mine, not even The Lord can help you now!" He laughed, sounding creepily like his father in his nightmare. 

“I read about it in the newspaper sweetheart,” Sam said in reply still with a glare before hearing what Jach said and nodded in agreement about her becoming a demon willingly.

“That’s right,” she said in reply and then falling quiet again when she heard everything else Jach said. She enjoyed how Michelle’s face turned pale at the sight of Bell and her smile grew slightly meaner. She enjoyed seeing him pale-faced and scared and wished she had made him those things way earlier before Jach had married her but that’s in the past now. When she heard that she was in charge of him now, she grinned. “Perhaps Clove’s ring?” she asked still with the grin on her face. “Or somewhere completely different for it to be completely for him that would only have him in it?”

She then heard everything else he said to Michelle and also found it ironic that he’d turn to demons that was against his beliefs, but didn’t say anything until he was finished threatening the red gorilla. “If we’re done here dear should we be getting back home or are we going to be going somewhere else and then going back home after that?” she asked as she turned her attention to being on him instead of the other man and her look softened since she was now looking at her husband and not at Michelle.

Edited by SkySong278

"First we'll go to the police station and clear this mess up. Then to the newspaper to stop this rediculous nonsense." He said turning to leave, his own face softening as he looked at his wife.  "I do like your idea of his own little corner of Hell just for him let's go-"  he whipped around his tail flicking and cracked like a whip across the fat man's face taking out an eye with the narrow thin tip of his smooth tail. Michelle let go of the thicker part of his second tail- the poisonus one but luckily it was far from the barbed tip. He hissed and snorted raking his wife's hand and rushed from the room to get away from him as quickly as possible. 

“Okay that sounds good and me too,” she said in reply before nodding when he said for them to go. She turned with him to leave but that was before she heard his tail crack like a whip which made her turn her attention back to La Roux when the tip of Jach’s smooth tail took out one of his eyes. She also saw the latter have his hand on part of his barbed tail before the former hissed and snorted before he took her hand and rushed from the room, going with him after hissing at Michelle as well. “Why did he grab your barbed tail?” she asked him with confusion.

Edited by SkySong278

"My tail isn't barbed all the way down, just the end is barbed and deadly the rest isn't. He grabbed my tail probably to beg me for forgiveness or something. I didn't mean to take his eye, I just reacted. His touch  made me shiver and the nob on the tip of my barbed one spred it's spines..." He said showing her the now cat tail like ball of spines dripping with a dark purple liquid. He focused on it and it slowly smoothed out, looking like normal scales but with a small pineapple like barbs sticking out. He lead her to the car, Bell opting to stay and get back through his portal at La Roux's . 

Jach managed to calm himself and go back to his human self and back into the car as the doctor's wagged pulled up to the house and rushed inside. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Oh and okay. I know you didn’t but hopefully that won’t cause you to be in the newspaper again,” she said in reply before looking at his tail that looked like a cat’s tail plant before he got it under control again. She then got in the car after he led her there and then shifted back to her human form before he calmed down and shifted back into his own human form while they headed to the next couple of stops they needed to make before they could head back home.

Edited by SkySong278

((no cats tail plant. Swamp cats tail plant. I'd post a pic but it makes me download all the ones I look at. ))

"I doubt it. How would he explain it? A man whom is known to never carry any weapon, only a snake and a cane took out a man's eye with something whip-like? Sure I know how to use weapons, but I am rarely ever seen with one in public, and currently don't own anything that could make that type of mark again. " He said as they pulled up to the police station and got out putting his hands up and leaving his cane on the car as he walked inside. 

Sure he was handcuffed and put behind bars then questioned for an hour or so before he could pull out the receipts of their trip in Switzerland, and a photo they had posed for with the sweet shop holding the chocolate mugs and the owner next to them with the message on the back saying congratulations on their marriage and feel free to spend their anniversary with them, or order anything from the shop. The police were stumped. How could he have left to Switzerland and be back plus when was the wedding? 

Jach sighed. "Really? The wedding was private. Family only. Just because I'm rich doesn't mean I want to spend it frivolously. I don't want media attention and that rosted pig would have made a big deal of protesting against my wedding. Look. My brothers and I are not always on the best of terms. There is a couple that would do anything to make me miserable. Between them and La Roux I didn't want to make a fuss, get attention from them and have one of the three hurt my wife. I also have private ships, and blimps that can take me wherever I want to go at a moment's notice. Sam want to honeymoon in the Swiss Alps, I wanted to make her happy. We had fun in the snow, I actually had a snowball fight and sledded for the first time in my life and then I come back to me being accused of r*p* and murder on three separate accounts and what evidence is there? A eye witness who was looking out his four story tiny window in to a dark alley with no glasses on, a button with my seal that could have been taken from the tailor store that got robed where I get all my suits made, and a vile of snake venom? Seriously. One small bit of evidence at each crime scene. You can look at all my suits for a missing button, all my Anti-Venom and venom delivery's that as you know, I personally make for the past month and a half and you should question the guy again to make sure his story is still the same. Really. You guys are charged with protecting the city? I think you should rather put your resources in uncovering a blackmailing crook who is the real person who killed these girls and I can tell you from these crime scene photos those are bruises around their necks, in hands far too thick and stubby to be mine. "

"You saying you're framed? What proof you have of that?" One officer huffed. 

"The man who has had it out for me since Sam publicly chose me over him, tried to blackmail her dad before hand-" he said setting out the stack of letters Michelle wrote to Sam's dad about small miscalculations making it sound like he (Sam's dad) was embezzling from his company when it was really just a minor human error. Saying how Michelle's going to get Sam's mother's body exhumed and investigated to 'prove it was fowl play and not a illness that killed her' threats about kidnapping his daughter and forcing himself on her if he didn't get his way and other violent acts. 

Jach hadn't read these letters, if he had he would have gutted the man far sooner. All he knew these were the letters her father received before jach intervened in their wedding plans, and some where of after jach and Sam's wedding, and they were sent to him to compile evidence that La roux was a criminal and was only waiting for the moment to ruin him.  The cops left him in the cell letting Sam in to see him as they looked over the new documents for another couple hours.

((I guess I meant to put “a cat’s tail” but forgot to add ‘tail’))

“Oh. I guess we could just pass it off as him imagining the tail hitting him whip-like,” she said in reply as they reached the police station. She got out of the car with him but as soon as they walked into the doors of the building, he was handcuffed and brought to an area to be questioned.

She waited for what seemed like hours but was probably only really about thirty minutes or so in real life until they let her see him. She was brought to the area where he was being held while the officers looked over what had looked like other documents. “Did they believe you or did they give you a hard time?” she asked as she tried not to look worried and hoped she was being successful with that.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach wasn't the only one in the tiny holding cell. A large drunken man slept off the last bit of the nights liquor on one of two wood slabs. His butt in the air looking like an inch worm on the slab that was three feet off the stone floor. Another slab was four feet, located off center above the first slab and this is where jach sat. He looked board feet flat on the floor hunched over because he was too tall for the six foot tall space and he easily had another half foot half six centimeters left. 

Three other people,ones who have sobered up over the course of the night, huddled near the far corner where the chamber pot sat looking at Jach like he was going to either eat them or rip them to bits. 

Seeing his wife being let in to the holding room he smiled and said tried to sit up banging his head on the bars, the sound making the three men jump and whimper as the sleeping man snorted but didn't stir. "They gave me a hard time. I wish I had a book and a good chair. All of mine had to be custom made because not many people are my hight. Standard is five six, and this was built around standard along with every chair in this station. It took them grilling me for an hour before I can get to say a word about my whereabouts. It's like they... Concocted a story while investigating and decided that's what happened with three tiny bits of evidence. I gave them the receipts and the photo, as well as some letters Gorilla sent your father whom in turn, sent them to me to collect for blackmail charges. I didn't think I had to use them until two officers in particular tried to make me fabricate a confession. I can not spout lies like my brothers, and it's absolutely rediculous to think that I would fake a confession to such murders. Humph! The services here are torn two ways: Those who want and seek Truth and Justice, and those who are just in it for the gold to line their pockets and get away with hurting others 'in the name of the law' pish! As for those three, well I didn't want to sit on that bench so I moved him from this one to that one" he said pointing to the three in the corner, the low bench, the sleeping man, the one he was sitting on and back to the one the sleeping man was on currently. " And they got scared because I picked him up with one hand. They'll be a little bit to go over all the letters, there's at least fourty in there with two or three pages so sit in the chair their. You told me about bedtime stories, why don't you tell me one now to pass the time..... And to calm those three down." He said waving to the unoccupied guard's chair with a smile. 

Sam saw the other men there that were in there with him but didn't really give them much attention at all. She was more focused on Jach than the others that were in there. She smiled a bit more when she saw him smile because she was there but then got a bit concerned when she watched him hit his head on the top of the cell when he tried to sit up. She figured it had something to do with his height and ended up being right when she heard him mention that along with the rest of what he said regarding the policemen questioning him about his whereabouts as well as trying to force a confession out of him. She then adopted a look of confusion when she heard what he said about letters that were sent from La Roux to her father and then her father to Jach because she hadn't known about those at all and wondered what the contents of the letters were but then thought better than to ask, figuring that she probably didn't want to know. She looked at the three trembling men when her love gestured to them while listening to the reason why they were afraid and nodded in understanding before hearing his request to tell him a bedtime story that would also calm those other three men down.

She nodded and then started to tell him one she kind of knew by heart because her dad used to tell it to her over and over again when she was younger and needed to go to bed about a prince rescuing a princess which was a favorite of hers. She started the story by saying the usual starting "Once upon a time..." and then commenced with telling it. A little while later when she was done telling it she said, "And they all lived happily ever after. The end." Then she said, "It was a favorite of mine that my dad used to tell me before I went to bed when I was younger so I kind of had it memorized. I know it's a bit cliche with the whole prince rescuing the princess thing but I liked hearing it when I was five."

"Aww! It's like us! " He grinned at her his head on his hands. "Only a King rescued his princess and made her the queen." He giggled. "I saw your look of confusion on the letters I mentioned. I didn't read them either. Your father advised me not to so I complied with my father in law. I've never had a true father figure and he asked me so nicely. I respect him. "

He tilted his head. "I have a story about a dragon. It's my favorite, and I mentioned it to you before but I didn't have the time to tell it. I do now so I will, that last one didn't last more then five minutes. Let's see... The bride of the Lindorm King. I'd shorten it a little bit for you. It goes like this :

Many centuries ago, in Sweden, a queen lay in her bedchamber about to give birth to twins. This very moment was a answer to her prayers, having longed to conceive a child. Earlier that year, she had consulted a soothsayer who said she would produce two handsome sons, provided only if she ate two fresh onions when she returned to the palace that day. Delighted for such a promise, she rushed back right way taking the advice-although bizarre- to heart and ignoring the rest of what the soothsayer's words as she left.

Upon arrival at her place, she ordered two onions brought to her. Excited by the prospect of having two sons, she ate the first onion without even stopping to peel the skins from it. Not surprisingly, it was disgusting, so she took her time carefully peeling the second onion before eating it as well.

Nine months later, she gave birth to the first of the twins. Outside the chamber, courtiers waited on the announcement of the princes when a shriek of shear terror came from a midwife inside the room. The queen had birthed a Lindorm, a hideous snake like Dragon, who's wingless body thrashed on the marble floor in scaly coils, and from who's shoulders sprung powerful limbs with taloned feet.

The queen, repulsed by such a creature she didn't even utter a sound as she reached down and picked up the creature throwing out of the window into the woods that sounded the palace. She then gave birth to a healthy fair haired bright eyed baby boy after throwing the Dragon out of the window.

Years passed, and the young Prince searched for a bride. He was riding on the edge of the dark wood when, without warning, a huge head came out of a bush in front of him. The large green scaled beast gazed at the Prince with piercing Amber eyes, and told his younger sibling in his cold reptilian voice, that he would never find a bride until he, the eldest, obtained the true love of a willing bride.

Over the next few months, many maidens was given to the Dragon, but none were willing, so he refused each one. Until..... one day, the next maiden selected to be the Bride had the luck of meeting the same soothsayer the queen had. He listened to her fears of that night and told her something that whisked away all her fear and replaced the worried expression with a smile.

That very night she was presented to the Lindorm, who gruffly told her to take off the surprising number of dresses she had on. She agreed only if he promised to shed one skin for each dress she stripped from herself.

He kept this promise until she stood in a final shift. This she took off too, and stood before him bare and helpless. Fear crept into her thoughts as the Lindorm, almost tenderly, coiled around her. Expecting the scales to feel cold and slimy, she was startled to find them warm and soft. Looking about she saw that this last layer of skin was almost translucent as it too began to peel away. At the same time, a mist enveloped the Lindorm until she found that when the mist disappeared, a handsome young man stood beside her and his arms were around her. A joyous celebration and a wedding ensued as the old king and queen looked on at their successors, a tap on the old queens shoulder brought her attention to the soothsayer, who told her what she missed all those years ago---- to be sure to peel both onions before eating them."

This story took a hour to tell even when shortened.

((Story from a book of Dragons I have. Long post sorry, copied and pasted it from the last rp I typed it up on a while ago.)) 

((it’s okay :). sorry in advance, though if I don’t have my response post be as long as yours 😶))

“Oh yeah I guess so,” she said in reply with a thoughtful look on her face. “That’s true and I’m glad you respect my dad. He’s very wise and I’ve learned a lot from him over the years and still continue to do so.” She then listened curiously to the story he told her in return, thinking it was very interesting.

When he was done telling it she said thoughtfully, “I guess every story or fairy tail has a moral or lesson to it. Like with this one, it was to make sure to peel onions before eating them.”

"Oh a fairy tale? That's the story of the swedish royalty. They claimed to be decendent of dragons. If you are looking for a moral of the story, I believe it would be more accurate to say "Listen carefully to all the instructions given" would be the one you are looking for. Oh! Looks like they finished the letters..." He said as one of the jailors came to the holding cell but let out one of the three men to be on his way. 

"Excuse me but when will I get out or have my bail posted or something?" Jach asked the man. 

The man glared at him. "Don't think you're leaving. We have the witness in for questioning but I still think you killed those girls. I will prove it. Mariah's death would be brought to justice. Even if you are let loose I'll make sure you will burn in Hell." He growled. 

"Mariah was a succubi who could never return your affection boy. Send me to Hell I dare you. I am King there boy. Drop the vigilante act and ask the cute secretary girl on a date. You two have some chemistry, but she's too shy to ask you herself." Jach deadpanned unfased by the cop's threat. 

While the first officer was confused, a second one came in and let Jach out and told him to not leave the town until the investigation is over and be ready for questioning at any time. Jach smiled widely stepped out of the cell and straitened his back popping his kinked neck. "Great! I was getting cramped in that tiny thing. " He rubbed his neck in relief and went to get his hat, coat and gloves from the front desk. "Are you willing to give me a back rub later love? I'll rub yours in return. You know sleeping sitting up is quite harmful to your neck, and you hold your head at such an odd position when you nodded off while reading it has me concerned. Have you been experiencing neck pain and headaches lately?" He asked Sam ignoring the looks of the officers as he picked up his things and left. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Yes and oh. I wasn’t aware of that. I find that interesting. I guess so but maybe it can have two. The bit about the instructions and the peeling of the onions. Yes it does look like that,” she said in reply before a guard came in and let one of the three men that were huddled in the corner out but not Jach. She glared at him when she heard his reasoning for why he wasn’t letting him out but then that faded a bit when she heard Jach’s response to it. She smiled just the slightest bit when the first guard was confused before another guard came in and let her love out. She stood up from the chair as he stretched and then took his things before hearing everything he said and asked her afterward. “Of course and I’d like that a lot. Oh just a small headache and minor neck pain but it’s not too bad,” she said in reply as she followed him out of the station.

"Your wings can contribute to the neck pain too. I'll adjust it when we get home. Now for the press..." He said once again back into the car and then went to a large factory on the other side of the town, went in and cam out in ten minutes. He had told her to stay in the car this time and then they headed back to the town. "You want to shop a little bit or would you prefer to head home?" He said rubbing his neck again. 

“Okay,” she said before they headed to a large factory after they both got back into the car at the prison. She stayed in the car this time when he went in and then came back out about ten minutes later or so. When he got back in she heard what he asked and said in reply, “We can or we can go later after we rub each other’s backs and nap.”

Edited by SkySong278