AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"Fine with me.  We can work on your wordrobe, you have a whole closet to fill, and we can look into a set of throwing knives for you. You got good at them." He said as they got home. He took off his jacket and hat, hung then and sighed hevily walking to the sitting room and flopped on the rug. "Can I go first? That cell and all this stress has my shoulders in knots. " He wined. 

“Okay and that sounds like a good idea. I wouldn’t mind getting a few more dresses and shirts as well as shoes. I’d like that a lot and thank you. I have an awesome teacher,” she said in reply before also taking off her jacket and hat and then following him into the sitting room afterward. “Sure,” she said in reply to his question before starting to rub his shoulders and then working on his back last.

He was indeed very tense from the pent up anger amd the cell. His neck popped a couple times and he hummed in content once the pain went away. "Thanks love, your turn. On the couch with you. " Once she got into position he carefully popped her back and neck like a chiropractor would do and then rubbed her neck and shoulders thoroughly before rubbing her back. 

She smiled when she heard him hum in content after awhile, figuring that he was no longer feeling the pain he did earlier. “You’re welcome and okay,” she said in reply to both his thanks as well as what he said about it being her turn and for her to get onto the couch. She did so and then relaxed before she felt him start to pop her back and then rub her shoulders and neck. She purred a bit in content and closed her eyes as he continued doing that as well as rubbing her back.

"I love that purr. Such a wonderful sound. " He said softly and kissed her behind her ear. "When we get back I'll rub your feet for you. Hmmm.. I don't know if we'll have enough sun to do much shopping... Oh tonight is the full moon. I still am human during the full moons because it's so bright. There's no clouds today so I should be okay for now. Shall we go after a quick sandwich?" He asked her. 

“Thanks and I like it when you purr as well,” she said in reply before letting out a small hum in content at the feel of him kiss her behind her ear. She then heard everything he said after he did that and then said in reply afterward, “That sounds nice. Well we can do it tonight and then finish the rest of the shopping tomorrow morning. Oh okay that’s very interesting. Sure that sounds like a good plan.”

Edited by SkySong278

Jach rang the kitchen, Abigail brought them two small sandwiches and Jach ate his getting his top hat and cane forgoing the coat getting hot. He got back into the car and they drove to the dress shop district, had them parked on the side of the street and then walked from store to store. "Anything that strikes your fancy love. " He said waving down the street of shops. "There is a shop here too that sells middle eastern clothes, loose skirts, tops, and pants that are loose around the legs but tight around the ankle and waist. We can look at those tomorrow." He said looking to her. "It's your shopping spree, you pick where to go first. "

Sam smiled briefly at Abigail when she brought them small sandwiches before eating hers as well and then following after Jach back outside to the car afterward. She got out after him and looked at all the shops that were there in that district. When asked if anything struck her fancy as well as hearing what was said about one of them having middle eastern clothes and that they'd go tomorrow and also that it was her shopping spree so she could pick the first place for them to go she said with a smile, “All of these I have interest in and you’re the best husband ever. How about this one.” The last thing she said was in regards to a store that she saw just then with dresses in the display and pointed at it.

Jach nodded and headed inside the store. "Lovely choice me dear. I'll wait here and you can try on some and  show me some, or you can keep them a surprise. Try to get different colors. Pick a gown with some silver in it."

Sam followed him inside before hearing what all he said afterward. “Thanks and okay. I think I’ll keep them a secret. I’ll keep that in mind and okay,” she said in reply before kissing him both softly and gently on the cheek and then went deeper into the store to where the dresses were kept. She started to browse them, found a few she wanted to try on, and then headed to the stalls to try them on.

"Alright then, keep your secrets, I'll see them when you wear it for the first time.  You look lovely in pastels too dearest. " He said as she walked to the back. He looked around at some silk ascots and ties they have in a tiny section then studied the ladies hats,scarfs and aprons thinking of giving a few to the maids for a good job and add a bit of color to the uniform.

She tried on the ones that she had grabbed and liked how two of them fit but not how the other one did so she left it in the stall for the workers to get and put it back on the rack where she had gotten it. One of the two that she liked how it fit had some silver in it. She had heard what he had said regarding that pastels looked on her as well so she looked at some of those and liked the pale blue and light green one as well as one that was a mix of colors that were all light colors of blue, green, and pink and got that one as well to try on. She went back into the stall where she had been earlier and liked how both of them fit so she took all four dresses to the counter to pay for them.

Edited by SkySong278

"Hold on darling, which one? This?" He said holding a apron with pockets and lilacs embroidered on the bottom edge on white. "Or this one?" He held out a light brown frilly apron with black stitching like tree trunks in places and bushels of cherry blossoms with small pink crystals that shown in the light. "I was thinking about getting one for Abigail and the other one for the maid outfits. There is a holly one too with crystals. " He showed her that one made of a mint green with bright red clusters of berries. 

She turned around at his voice to see the choices of aprons for the maids and Abigail. “Hm the second one with pink crystals for the maids and the holly one for Abigail,” she said in reply before holding up the dresses that fit her to show him. She decided not to keep them secret after all and had decided that while trying them on. “These are the dresses I’m getting. What do you think? I decided that I no longer wish to keep them secret from you.”

He looked at the ones she got. "Well we have more stores to explore amd i didn't see them on you but I do love the colors. " He said buying the dresses and the holly apron for Abigail and  ordering two dozen of the brown one. He paid, took the boxes and carried them to the car putting them away before rejoining her and going to another store she chose. 

“Okay and perhaps I’ll put on a little fashion show for you when we get home so you can see them on me. I’m glad,” she said in reply before he paid for the dresses and the outfits for Abigail and the other maids. She then followed him back to the car before leading him to another store she chose, going straight to where the dresses were there so that she could pick out a few more.

"I would enjoy that. Have some orderves to go with a fashion show. I wouldn't be opposed to you getting me a little something to enjoy, a gentleman keeps his mouth shut when it comes to .... Intimate bits for a woman and wouldn't dare purchase some for his lady himself, but if you chose something you like and added that to.... Let's say the finally of the fashion show, I wouldn't be opposed to it." He said trying to be smooth and somewhat succeeding yet kinda failing at the same time that he wanted her to get something that would tease him too. 

“Alright and I’ll make sure to get something for you to enjoy seeing as a finale of it,” she said in reply with a shy smile before picking a few she liked the colors of before choosing one that had a low neck and an exposed back that had a clasp at the top and was a gray/silver in color with small rhinestones around the bottom hem of the dress. She tried them all on but in the end, only liked three with the third one being the silver with small rhinestones dress. She left the other ones that didn’t fit that well in the stall before bringing them to the counter for them to be purchased.

Once again he paid, and this time he whistles and the driver came, collected the boxes and went back to the car as they went to the next shop. "There's a woman's riding shop up there too where they have pants and blouses for multiple uses, riding, fencing, hunting, and the like."

She watched as the driver came with the car after he whistled and also after she had paid for the other dresses she had gotten before hearing everything he said about this other store. “Oh I like it already,” she said before heading inside it and looking at everything they had for fencing and riding.

He chuckled as they walked in. He looked over blouses with her and chose a couple for her, one that had short sleeves that cut off wide at the elbow and was flowy with purple flowers embroidered on the square neckline in a sky blue color and a honeysuckle yellow one that had long wide sleeves, a scoop neckline and yellow string bow in the center of the neckline. "These too would be lovely for summer. Although it's nearly winter, so that means they are on sale too!" He grinned like he was presenting her with a large dimond he found. "We need winter outfits too for you. I know you won't stay inside and hibernate with me. " 

She looked at the blouses he picked out for her and said in reply with a smile after hearing what he said regarding them being perfect for summer, “I love them and I agree.” She then giggled a bit when he saw his grin at the last statement he said earlier about them being on sale and then nodded in understanding to what he said about finding some winter outfits for her. “I could do that part-time with you just so you know I’m there and then go off and do my own stuff while letting you be.”

Edited by SkySong278

"That'll be good so we both have a healthy amount of time away from each other and you can do your own thing and I can get some much needed winter naps. This is also the time where I feel very very hungry to bulk up for hibernation. So if you'd limit my snack intake I can make it through the winter with only two naps and long night sleep a day. " He said with a little laugh. 

“Are you saying that you don’t want to be around me anymore or that I distract you too much from needing the sleep you need? Oh and I’m sure I can make sure to do that,” she asked and said in reply with a smile and a small giggle. The question she asked was asked in a teasing way so he knew she wasn’t serious.

"You are very distracting from my naps love. Between you and the nose I'd choose the nnnnn-..... Nnnnn-....N. A. P. S. Whoo. " He chuckled and struggled making the joke. Although he ment it as a joke, it was a lie that he'd chose the nose over her so his voice squeeked and tightened when he tried to say it but ended up having to spell it instead. The first part was true though. He's very aware of her presence nearby, like at the cabin when he was trying to sleep and she was reading in a chair he was a very aware if every movement she made. Shifting position, turning the page, moving a piece of hair out of her eyes, everything.  And he wanted nothing more to crawl out of the bed and curl up around her with his head in her lap and fall asleep right next to her.