AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

“Distracting in a good or bad way? Aw okay,” she asked and said in reply but the second one was still said in a teasing manner. She wasn’t exactly sad but knew at the same time that he’d probably want to get some sleep without her in the room to get the sleep he needs during that season. She’d be lonely at times but she’d deal with it. She browsed the other blouses that were there as well as some riding outfits and picked out a few before holding them up for him to see and for him to like or dislike.

Edited by SkySong278

He liked three, and didn't like the style of the other ones she held up. "In a 'I a hyper aware of every movement you make and I just want to cuddle and not let you get up for anything' type way. I can literally fall asleep anywhere during the winter so me sleepwalking to the couch and laying on top of you like a cat and not budging for hours on end would be a bit of an issue if you need to use the restroom or stretch your legs. " He scratched his chin. "And I've been told I nap like a mix between a thumb sucking toddler and a old dog by the fireplace.... more like in the fire cuz you know, heat and cold blooded reptile stuff.." he said softly to her. 

She put the ones he didn’t like back on the rack before listening to everything he said afterward. “Ah and I understand how that would be a bit problematic. I do know. I bet that’s comfortable but looks odd to others,” she said in reply before going into the stall to try on the blouses and riding outfits he liked before stepping out with one on so that he could see what it looked like. “What do you think? Yay or nay?”

He told her what color of trousers would go best with the blouse she had on currently mainly switching the one she he on for a different one she picked out and grinned when she had on a blood red one. "Color definitely makes you stand out bit not exactly something a lady should have on. " He said. "So only around the house okay?"

She thanked him for switching out a color of another blouse she had for another one before hearing what he said afterward. “Any color or just the blood red one?” she asked curiously in reference to what he said about color making her stand out but only around the house.

"Blood red. It's often the color of the Night  Ladies wear when soliciting their services. Of course it's usually more revealing then that blouse, which is quite modest but if seen with a high class  diplomat like me in a setting with other high class people like it would be at the trading docks, rumors would start flying about how the Leviathan company owner was...-ahem- soliciting his wife, or she is looking for a affair and those are rumors I'd rather avoid having. I wouldn't blame you of course, but the company would lose business quickly with that sort of rumor and it will take decades to recover from the drop in finances. 

With that, and me keep my rather lavish lifestyle without any sort of money issue and questions would be asked about any sort of... Unsavory business I have been conducting to continue my funding, leading to in depth investigations of my life and if luck strikes them, they will find out my secret and plaster it everywhere, then angry mobs come and burn my house, get hunted and beheaded... Chain reaction. It's well... Happened before with one of my bride's and she went crazy from stress and investigations and paparazzi so when when the truth came out, my first home in Germany got burned down and she stabbed me on the back while I was sleeping, then took an axe to my head and body 32 times....." He got a look of pain in his face and eyes. "I know you won't do that but.... I rather not have to rebuild that house again. It took over fifty years to construct and all my pets would die and my flowers... It will be an absolute nightmare for the both of us, so just wear red around the house or when you are wearing something over it like a coat. " He said pinching his nose at the memory.

“Oh. Okay and yes that would be very problematic. Oh and I’m sorry that happened. It would be a very good idea to avoid that from happening again. Were you injured too badly when she did that or did it not effect you a whole lot? If it’s better I can just put this particular blouse back and not get it so I don’t even wear it at home,” she said in reply to all that he said as an explanation of the red color. She looked at the outfits and blouses she had in her hands before looking at the one she still had on before going back into the stall and taking it off afterward. She put what she had had on earlier back on and then left the red blouse in the stall for the staff to put it back where it belonged later.

Edited by SkySong278

"Well....it hurt a bunch. And punctured my heart a bunch of times, I was actually burried for year before May could dig me up and had another half year to finish healing. You have that red dress, and wore it when gorilla came with the press. You just wore it at home. What a woman wears at home is her business, but what she has on in public is scrutinized. Same thing applies to the man. If I go out looking anything other then we'll groomed and sharp I get called out, however if I want to we're tight leather pants at home with no shirts, I can." He said buying the items. "You ready to head home for the night? Look like some of the dress shops are closed."

“Oh. Does that help with the healing process if you’re buried? I remember it. I still think it’s very lovely and I’ll only wear it at home and for you. That’s not fair. Mm that’s a very nice image,” she said in reply before hearing his question and other statement after he had paid for her things. “Yep if you are. We can go to them or some of them tomorrow.”

Edited by SkySong278

"It helps being in a calm quiet environment. I was buried after my body was found in the fire. My transformation still took place so the coffin built for a normal man was quite cramped at night and I had no control being so wounded. " He said and loaded the things in the car and opened the door for her indicating he was ready to go home without saying it and continued to talk in the car. "Well I guess I will have to show you that image then. " He purred. I can wait for the fashion show love, should we have dinner in our room?" He asked. 

“Oh that’s good to know. Would I be able to do the same thing to heal if I were attacked that much? Hopefully I won’t be but in case I am and of course,” she said before he loaded her other stuff into the car and then opened the passenger door for her to get in. She thanked him with a nod before getting in. “Mm I like the sound of that and me neither. Yes that sounds like a good idea,” she said in reply with a smile before she looked out the window.

((o wanna draw him so flipping bad but my anatomy sucks!))

"Alright, what should we have tonight? Roasted pork with poached quail eggs and watermelon fresh from my garden, or crepes with a fruit of your choice, cinnamon buns, bacon, sausages and cornbread with wild honey? I usually get a menu in the morning and chose what I want for dinner out of two choices and those where the two I was given. Whatever we don't have tonight will be tomorrow's lunch, maestro makes that very clear that I will have anything he puts on the menu even if it isn't my choice. " He chuckled. 

“Hm second option. Mine is going to have pears and strawberries. Ah okay and he sounds very generous. We can have the first option for lunch tomorrow,” she said in reply before giggling softly at what he said last regarding him having anything on the menu even if he didn’t choose the food.

Edited by SkySong278

"I love your tastes. Mine will be with cream peaches and Maraschino cherries. "He said and ordered that as soon as they got home and Abigail helped them unpack all the boxes with Carlos helping and Zero went to tell the chef their choice and location of the meal. Abigail organized the boxes for Sam. Jach disappeared into the closet for a moment then came out wearing a bathrobe changing out of his suit and hiding what he had put on with the ankle langth robe and sat in a chair in the bedroom ready for her fashion show to begin. 

“Thanks and that sounds good as well,” she said before they got home and he ordered what they wanted before going upstairs with Abigail to help her carry the boxes up them and to her and Jach’s room and to one of the closets there. When he went into one, she went into the other and put on one of the dresses she had gotten, the pale Easter color one, and then when she had it on she stepped out of the closet and went towards him like she was on the catwalk. She did some poses and then went back into the closet to put on the silver one. This repeated until finally she put on the one that revealed some skin both in the chest area and had a big exposed back spot and a clasp at the top. The only thing was she had a surprise under the dress that she kept hidden (*cough*naked*cough*). She came out in it after doing the clasp at the top and did a few more poses than she did with the other dresses and then stopped in front of him. “So which one do you like best or are all of them winners?” she asked with a smile with her left hand on her left hip.

Edited by SkySong278

"Hard to choose. The silver looked dashing on you, everything fitted your form and this one though have on is quiet stunning. " He said and stood up letting the robe drop to his elbows and open showing the very tight leather he had on that hung low on his waist so low that the dimples on his lower back showed over the top. His chest exposed and he gave her a wink as he tossed the robe aside  and did a perfect little sassy cat walk to the table in the sitting room turning with a post and flex that bounced his pecks individually.

"Dinner arrived before you had on that one so let's eat before it gets cold before we do..... anything else." 

“Thank you,” she said in reply to what he said regarding the dresses before watching as he started to take the robe off. She enjoyed the sight of him in tight leather pants as well as what they revealed before he did his sassy cat walk to the sitting room where their food was. “I’m fine with that and I’ll keep this dress on until then or should I take it off in case food gets on it?”

"Darling, if you're worried about food getting on it wear my robe, I know what you... Have on under that. It's quite form fitting and you're a little cold or something. " He chuckled slipping his robe over her. "I'm not really in the mood for maestro to chew me out for letting his food get cold. " He said pulling out a chair for her and then sat down at his plate spreading out as the sun finals set and the pants seemed to get tighter, to the point where the scales on his right leg could be seen under the leather. He smiled and started to eat. "Wonderful day today, minus that little morning thing. Although I must admit, you where quite impressive. You are frighteningly beautiful when pissed off dear. "

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Oh and thank you,” she said in reply to both of his statements with a small blush on her cheeks before he put his robe on her. She nodded in thanks to him when he did both that and pulled a chair out for her before starting to eat her own food so that it wouldn’t get cold. “Yes it was. I enjoyed relaxing in the conservatory with Zen before we had to go to the red gorilla’s place. Thank you. I didn’t know that I could get that angry before but I guess that stuff in the newspaper just set me off.”

"You probably couldn't. As a demon, your emotional response to situations pertaining to sin is increased. You felt anger, or more correctly, wrath. " He said softly eating his meal at a decent pace. "You however have control over your anger so it isn't as... Explosive as mine. "

“Oh and that’s good to know for the next time I feel really mad,” she said as she also ate at her own food at a decent pace. “I felt like I was going to explode, though even if I was in control. He just makes me so mad.”

"Well, now we posses his soul we decide his torment. We'll see how things turn out in the next few papers. However let's focus on the now. That dress is quite lovely and blue is a wonderful color on you. "

“That’s true. Okay and you’re right. We can discuss all that much later. Thank you. Tight leather pants look good on you and you should wear them more often.”

"I do have multiple pieces of leather clothing i can wear for you. I thought it was on fair if I put on a show for you too. " He said as he finished his dinner and dessert and got up humming. "Shall sing and dance for my queen?" He said turning to her with a bow. 

“Oh? Now I’m interested in those pieces of leather that you have. Yes please,” she said in reply and this last thing she said was said in reply to both his last statement and question before taking off the robe. She then started to eat her dessert as she settled herself in the chair.