AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

((he orders for themselves the old cupple have their food.))

"Sounds nice." He said tilting his head. "I may just stick with sledding. I don't want a face full of snow. " He chuckled.

((oh but I thought he had already ordered something for himself and I had Sam order a salad for herself. I'll edit my other post))

"Okay but you might fall out of the sled and still get a face full of snow," she said in reply with a giggle.

((no they were discussing what they wanted.))

"I'll take that rather then tumbling down a hill and unable to move my feet. "He retorted as their meal came and he started to eat taking the elderly cupples check before they (the old cupple) left and paid for their meal bidding them good night. 

((oh sorry I misread it. I’ll edit that post))

“Okay. If that ever happened I could massage them,” she said in reply with a small shrug before their food and drinks came. She also started to eat and noticed that he took the elderly couple’s check before they could pay, thinking that it was a nice thing of him to do to their newfound friends. She smiled at them when they left and then went back to eating her salad and taking a sip of her tea.

He was quiet during the meal sipping tea and soup covering his mouth with a yawn, then pulled a bottle of hot sauce from his best pocket and added it to the soup. "I have to keep my core temperature up. When snakes hibernate during the winter, they lower their body temperature to a point where their heart is barely beating to conserve energy. I may appear to be warm blooded, but I really... am not. " He said drinking the soup. His face turned pink after several bites and darkened each third bite before he was finished and sweating a little but other then his skin and the sweat, it didn't seem to affect his mouth. 

She ate in silence as well until she was done eating and now was only drinking her tea. She watched curiously as he put some hot sauce into the soup and then listened to everything he said as an explanation of why he had to do that. “Oh and I didn’t know that about snakes. That’s very interesting,” she said in reply before taking another sip of her tea and watching his face turn pink and then darker until he was done and sweating a bit. “Will you need to take another shower before bed to rinse the sweat off or will it stop on its own?” she asked curiously after finishing her tea.

"It will stop on it's own as soon as I step outside, it's not much, kinda like you warmed up walking on a cool brisk day and you decided to wear a thick hat. Just enough to heat my belly otherwise I'll be lethargic tomorrow."he said paying for the meal. "Now the stars should be out. Let's see what constellations we can find."

"Oh okay," she said in reply before he paid for their meal and then she heard everything else that they said regarding the stars and the constellations. "Sounds like fun. I'm interested to see if I can spot the ones you taught me about awhile back before we got married."

He got their coats and went outside moving to a bench where people would put on their skis. "Of course you'll see Ursa major and minor and Draco. " He pointed out the stars. "Canius minor the fox who can never be cought and the hound that can never loose a Chase are constantly chasing each other in the stars. There Hydra, Cassiopeia and her husband Cepheus, over here we have Cygnus, the swan. Vergo and leo, Hercules and Perseus.  Oh and if we wait a little bit longer, we'll see the northern lights. "

She followed him outside and sat down beside him on the bench that people used to put on their skis. She looked everywhere he pointed to the constellations he mentioned and could see them before hearing what he said at the very end regarding the northern lights. “Oh really? I’ve always wanted to see them so I’ll be glad that I’ll finally be able to do that,” she asked and said in reply with a smile on her face as she looked up at the stars and they made her eyes shine a bit with the light reflected in them.

"Really? And now you can. Although, I believe the most beautiful star is nearer then you think." He paused for a dramatic effect letting her ask about it before responding as the first hints of pinks and greens danced across the sky. "You are right here, the best and brightest of them all. Tis a pity you didn't gain angel wings. You of all people deserve them the most. A silver grey would suit you well...."

“Mhm and I’m glad. Really? What would that be?” she said and asked in reply to what he said in his first few statements while turning her attention to be on him before hearing the rest of what he said. She blushed a bit and put a loose strand of her hair behind her ear before having her attention go back to being on the sky just as shades of pink and green appeared in the sky. She didn’t know what to say to what he said regarding the angel wings so she just stayed silent with a slightly darker blush on her cheeks.

Jach watched the northern lights for a while when the wind picked up again and his teeth started chattering. "Okay inside I go now.." he said as his horns started to appear and he shivers harder nearly running on all fours to get to the cabin before his wings and tails came. He got undressed, put on thick sweats and went under the covers from the bottom of the bed and crawled up to the pillows hiding himself entirely under the comforter.

Sam watched it with him until he said what he did and then he got up and headed back toward the cabin when he got a bit colder than earlier as well as when his horns started to show. She watched him head back before looking back up at the sky for a few minutes longer and then heading back to the cabin as well but not as quickly as he had. When she got there about ten minutes or so later, she closed the door behind her, took off her coat and hat, and then headed to the bed where there was a lump under the comforter. “Dear?” she asked as she approached the bed before sitting down on the edge of it and putting a gentle hand on the middle of the lump where she thought his back was.

"don't mind me, just need to warm up...and... So so tired.." he yawned shifting under the blanket until he was curled up in a ball and snores sounded moments later. 

She sighed before smiling a bit and then got up off of the bed to change into her nightgown from her dress as well as take off her boots. After she had done that, she got into the bed beside him, and fell asleep.

Jach was up making breakfast looking sleepy and disheveled and had a pot of coffee on the fire to help wake the themselves up and warm up his core temperature once more putting hot sauce on his eggs and brought her eggs and bread in bed. 

Sam woke up to the smell of coffee being made as well as eggs and bread. “Mm you spoil me,” she said when he brought her some eggs and bread that she could eat in bed before starting to eat the delicious looking and smelling food.

"And I always will spoil my dearest little devil.."he grinned and sat by the fire eating then getting them both coffee handing her a cup of the hot caffeinated liquid. 

“I can’t wait,” she said with a small smile before he brought her a cup of coffee. She took a sip before having her attention go back to being on her eggs and bread until she ate them both and then drank a bit more coffee afterward.

He drank his coffee and looked out the window. "So, sledding today? Then snowmen or chocolate store?" He asked pouring another cup for himself. 

“Both sound like fun and oh yes please to the chocolate store. I can’t wait to try the strawberry chocolate,” she said in reply before drinking the rest of her coffee and then setting the now empty mug down on the small table next to the bed.

Jach nodded and got up getting dressed. "Yes indeed! We should build a snowman first, then visit the chocolate shop and then hit the slopes until dinner. We can eat lunch in town. " He said getting on thick gloves. 

“Alright all that sounds like a really good plan,” she said in reply while also getting up and dressing and then also putting on her gloves and hat followed by her jacket.

Once she was ready he went outside and then just stood in the snow. He had tucked a carrot in his pocket and two buttons but he had no clue how to start a snowman. He looked to his wife. "Um.. how exactly does one start building a snowman?"