AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

“They were very nice and I enjoyed the tour a lot. Thank you for showing me all of the passages here. Yes I think that would be good,” she said in reply before following after him towards the grand entrance once again.

He lead her to the other hallway to a room next to a wall mural of the door and window of a cabin in a snowy landscape and ski slopes with a village on the horizon. It looked like it was early morning there. "Should be opening up by the time we get dressed and packed. " He said going into the  room beside the painted door and they found three suitcases, fur coats, thick wool outfits for both of them laid out along with hats,gloves and scarves. "You'll have to switch back to human form to get dressed. " 

Sam followed him to another hallway that had a mural of a door and window to a cabin that was in a snowy landscape showing ski slopes before hearing what he said regarding when it would open. “Okay,” she said as she looked at it a bit more before following him again to another room that had three suitcases and very warm clothing. She nodded in reply to what he said about reverting back to her human form and did so, picking out a thick wool outfit shortly afterward and then quickly changing into it. She then picked up a fur coat and put it over the suitcase she thought was hers followed by a pair of gloves, a hat, and a scarf. She didn’t want to put the coat, gloves, hat, and scarf on just yet until they were there because otherwise she might get too hot.

Jach turned human, slipping on the wool clothing and even donned the hat and gloves. "We're leaving now so put on your winter coat love. The door opens right into the snow. " He said tieing his scarf nicely then grabbed his luggage heading back to the hallway and  removing one glove bit his finger, wrote something in demonic on the painted door and spoke a single word and purple flames flickered at the edges of the faux door. He turned the handle and pulled it open to a quite biting winter morning in Switzerland. "Off we go!" He stepped into the snow. 

Sam sighed a bit before nodding and doing as she was told by putting the jacket on which was followed by the gloves, hat, and scarf afterward. She then picked up the suitcase that she thought was hers before following after him back over to the wall mural that had shown the snowy landscape and cabin. She watched curiously as he bit his finger and wrote something in demonic before the door opened to a lot of snow on the ground. She nodded before following after him through the door, pulling her jacket a bit closer and tighter around her as she did so since it was so cold.

He wabbled a bit as the door shut behind him and yawned as a sudden gust of cold wind blasted through the mountain top. His breath held a but more smoke then Sam's because of his internal heat. He started walking in a sleigh rut in the snow down twords the village stumbling slightly when the winter cold buffeted him. "I am usually up here during the off season.... " He puffed. "I don't know how much winter fun you'll get out of me without me passing out from the cold. "

Sam followed after him through the snow and had to brace herself as well against the cold wind. As she walked, she huddled a bit closer to herself and him to try to keep a bit warmer before hearing everything that he said as they walked in a sleigh rut in the snow. “Ah and that’s okay. I can just show you how to make snowballs without having the fight part as well as snow angels and building a snowman while not being out here long,” she said in reply to both of his statements as she continued to walk with him towards the town that was up ahead.

He smiled and grabbed her gloved hand as they reached the town and he hedded over to the Loose Moose inn that was a large two story lodging cabin in the middle of the quiet village. He stepped inside and shook off the snow from the fur coat he had on. "Don't worry my dearest wife. We have a week here to enjoy the snow. I'd like to try this... Sledding too. And a slaigh ride sounds fun. I just need to drink lots of hot coffee and tea to keep me up. I want us to have the perfect honeymoon. And of course lots of time cuddling by a fireplace watching the snow fall. " He said as he approached the front desk and rang the bell. 

A man came to check them in. Jach said his name and the room he wanted in German and the man frowned. "I'm sorry sir but we don't have a 'Special suite' nor your name on our books or reservations..." He replied back in German. This sparked a conversation between Jach and the man about the management of the place, the fact that jach knows the owner and is kept a special separate cabin on case he shows up and he even knew where the key was located behind the counter, it however wasn't there. The man repeated that there's only the extended family cabin, and they where completely booked out for the entire season. 

A few people started to come down for breakfast and watched as Jach, remaining cool and collected the entire time, kept insisting on the key to the cabin yet the man raised his voice and threatened them multiple times to get out of his establishment. 

A cupples came in holding the key in question and Jach heaved a sigh. The couple spotted them, rushed over and apologies profusely to Jach like he was the most valuable customer they had and handed him the key. 

"We sorry for fighting. He new around here." The woman said in broken German. "We clean up cabin for you. You and miss can enjoy stay! Breakfast at eight to ten! Dinner at five to seven in dinning hall. " She said grinning. "Husband will take bags. Son make breakfast for you!"

"We already ate dearest friend but if he still makes those chocolate pretzel twists we'll take a plate of those. It's been a while since I've been here. And I brought a wife! I am sorry for causing a ruckus." Jach apologized

"No, no! We happy to see you again! You put town on map! Harold my boy wed Amana and now they run shop together! She make chocolate that is like strawberries but no strawberries in it. People come from all over to taste! So proud!" She said as her husband loaded the suitcases on to a sled and headed out back into the cold from another door to the about twenty feet away from the main Lodge.

She smiled back at him before he grabbed her gloved hand and she walked with him to the town that was just ahead. She looked up at the two-story cabin they approached it, thinking that it was a very interesting name for an inn but she figured it fit as she also shook off the snow that had accumulated onto her own fur coat while listening to everything he said. "Sounds like it'll be a fun week. Sledding is very fun as well as sleigh rides. I'll join you in drinking hot drinks only mine would be hot chocolate and tea as well as of course the cuddling. Sounds like it'll be perfect already," she said in reply while following him to the front desk for them to check in. 

Sam smiled in a polite and friendly way at the man behind the counter while Jach started to talk with him by telling him his name as well as what room he wanted. She frowned bit when she heard him say that they didn't have his name on the reservation list. She then started to worry when the conversation turned to one that ended with them being booked out for the entire season and there was only the extended family cabin available which also caused her to be a bit confused. How could they only have that cabin available when Jach had made a reservation ahead of time?

She then started to shuffle her feet a bit side to side embarrassingly when she noticed some people start coming down the stairs for breakfast and look at them and then when the conversation turned heated at the man's words that threatened them to get out of his establishment, her worry from before started to grow.

She noticed the couple come in at the same time Jach did as well as the key he had been talking about earlier, sighing a bit in relief. She was then a bit shocked when they started apologizing to him because she knew it wasn't their fault but she didn't say anything.

She smiled at the friendly woman when she walked up to them and started speaking to them. She nodded in understanding when she heard the part about the man behind the counter being new, knowing why now he hadn't known about the reservation. She listened closely to when the dining times were for both breakfast and dinner, making a mental note so that she wouldn't accidentally sleep in past when breakfast is served each morning. She blushed a bit when Jach mentioned her and she waved slightly in greeting to the woman. Her stomach growled slightly at the mention of the chocolate twists and her blush darkened a bit more.

She was glad when she heard that it was okay that Jach was making a fuss/ruckus because she was worried that they would have really been kicked out for it if it had continued. She was excited to hear about the shop they mentioned, wondering when they'd be able to go to it. Maybe after dinner, she thought to herself before hearing the rest of what was said. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise when she heard the bit about the chocolate tasting like strawberries although there wasn't any strawberries in it and wanted to try it for it sounded both interesting and really good.

"it does! I would like a bite of it. Thank you for cleaning this place up dear." He said hugging the woman as they got to the cabin and they went inside. It was cozy, and warm. The bed was large and it all was basically one room with a small space for a bathroom closed off by curtains. Soft chairs, a warning roaring fire, a bookshelf and a dresser and an armuar. A full length mirror and a large king sized bed where in the room. Animal rugs covered tje floor and bed for warmth, snowshoes amd skis hung neatly on the wall  by the door. The old man unloaded the suitcases for them and left to go back inside as his wife returned jach's hug. "Always welcome here! Now I get twists. You two get relaxed. Happy honeymoon!" She cakled and went back to the morning winter. 

Jach closed the door, hung up his thick coat and other layers fighting a yawn as he started to unpack the clothes in his suitcase.

She nodded in agreement to what he said about wanting a bite before watching him hug the kind old lady. She then both walked and looked around the room that they’d be staying in. It was warm, cozy, and comfortable. She saw that the bed was big which would be comfortable enough for the both of them and then also saw both the skis and snowshoes hanging on the wall, feeling excited to use them but she figured it would have to wait until tomorrow since they were probably going to spend most of the day to try to keep warm from the chill. She nodded her thanks to the nice older lady’s husband who unloaded their suitcases and then said to the lady with a smile on her face, “Thank you very much.”

She then also turned to her suitcase and started to take her clothes out, hanging them up in the closet shortly afterward. As she was taking out another couple sets of clothes out of her suitcase, she looked over at Jach and saw that he was trying to hold back a yawn. “Want to take a nap after we finish unpacking and eating those twists?” she asked as she went up to him and hugged him from behind.

Jach smoothed his last shirt he placed in the drawer and smiled at her looking down at her. "We can... but... we are on our  honeymoon and well..." He pulled her around so she was in a dipped position as his lips pressed beneath her jaw. "We could keep active outside of the snow too... I'm never too sleepy for my beloved wife." He purred the words lips sliding down her neck stopping at the high collar of her winter attire with a huff like he ran into some irritating obstacle. 

Sam made a surprised sound like a small “Meep” when she was suddenly pulled around to be in a dipped position before it turned into a moan as she felt his lips against the area below her jaw. “Mm I like the sound of that,” she purred in reply before letting out another moan and then shivering slightly in pleasure when she felt his lips start to trail down her neck. When she heard his huff she said with a small shrug, “You can always remove it as well as the rest of what I’m wearing so it would no longer be a problem anymore.”

Edited by SkySong278

He grinned tugging at her collar with his teeth. "Sssoundsss wonderrrrrful..." He hissed huskily one arm still holding her and the other was lifting off her shirt, his breath hot as he went to nibble her ear- knock knock knock.

He didn't move like he was wondering if he misheard the sound. The knock happened again. "I'll be right back dearest..." He said setting her back on her feet and stalked over to the door yanking it open a crack, snatching the pretzel twists from the boy's hands, the same one that caused a fuss at the front desk, muttered a thanks before shutting and locking the door. 

Setting the twists on a table he strode over to her and dipped her again licking up  her neck. "Now.... Where where we? Ah yes.... Removing this thing between us." He purred. 

-------+--------+-----

Around lunch he retrieved the twists from where he left them and brought them back to bed to his beloved wife. "Hmmm... Looks like they stocked up hot cocoa, milk and teas with some food in case we get snowed in. " He said breaking off a bite and feeding it to her. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sam smiled a bit before shivering some when she heard his tone as well as when she felt the way he started to remove her collar. She also felt his hot breath against her neck when he went up to nibble her ear. She was anticipating it but it didn’t come due to there being a knock on the door which caused Jach to stop in his sensual action.

She then nodded when told that he’d be back before feeling her being straightened back up on her feet from being dipped. She heard the muttered thanks from Jach to someone behind the door before seeing the plate of twists when he turned back around.

When he had placed the plate of twists on a table nearby before coming back over to her, she shivered in anticipation before she was dipped again and he licked up her neck. She was about to answer when she heard his question but then when he answered it himself, she nodded in reply.

—-•—-•—-

She sat up in bed with the covers covering her when he went towards the table that he had placed the plate with the twists on it, picked it up, and came back towards her with it in his hands. “Oh? Does that happen often here?” she asked before she was given a bite of one of the twists. She ate it before letting out an, “Mm” because she thought it was really good.

Edited by SkySong278

"hmmm." He hummed in delight at the taste of the bite he had for himself, licking his fingers and also in response to her question. "It does during the winter months. Storms can get very nasty up here. It's mostly a precaution and a courtesy for those who don't want a bunch of people around them for breakfast, or prepare a picnic in the summer. " He said handing her another bite. 

“Ah okay. Sounds like a good safety precaution,” she said in reply before taking the other bite of a twist he offered to her. “These are delicious,” she said after she had eaten the other bite with a content look as well as with a look of bliss on her face and her eyes closed.

"I know, Harold made good pretzel twits and makes then with cheese and garlic and salt. I told him he could dip the salt ones in chocolate and I was the first to try it. Harold has no contract with me, nor the family... And they know nothing about me being a demon other than Amana. I gave her a skill to make anything she makes absolutely delicious and addicting and she chose chocolate as the medium to work with. This town booked because of my official trade contact for my company. People have free will, I just make their dreams a reality... For a small price though and it varies from ability and how they use said ability.  Amana for example only has a little power, so that would take a few years from her lifespan and maybe a decade in pergitory for a deal with a demon. But in another case... Like the man I had trouble with before our marriage, he was given the power of persuasive speech and enhanced strength. Depending on use, in his case he used it to start a long and bloody war slaughtering hundreds of innocent people - his life is basically forfeit. I had arranged for his assassination and he goes straight to his punishment in hell. If he had used it for peace and equality, he would have been stationed as a salesman for my business after a peaceful death for three decades before moving on. " He said taking another bite of the twist finishing off one leaving four more. He licked off the chocolate that had smudged on her cheek with a purr. "But enough about business. I want to know more about your life. I had so little time to get to know you. What was your childhood like? Did you have lots of friends? " He asked. "Leave no details out now. I don't know much about human childhood and I want to know all about it. "

Sam listened to everything he said in reply to what she had said regarding the twists being delicious, being interested in all that he said. She thought it was cool that Amana had the ability to make anything really good and addicting but didn’t say anything about that. She wondered who he was talking about when he mentioned another person he had contact with before they were married, being very curious as to who it might be because she didn’t think she had come into contact with someone like that. She blushed a bit when he licked a smudge of chocolate off of her cheek that she hadn’t known was there before hearing the next thing he said as well as the questions he asked her regarding her childhood. “Okay and it was fine. I had four friends that I always hung out with when I was younger. We’d do everything together from playing hide and seek to shopping with our families. That also included snow activities when it snowed or we went on trips with each other and went somewhere where it did snow if it didn’t back at home. We even went to the same school and continued to hang out until each one moved away to another country to study or start their own families. I write to them sometimes but I haven’t in awhile. Maybe I will when we get back.”

"Hide and seek?" He asked. "Is that where you run away and hide from someone and hope they don't find you? I got in trouble for playing that game. I always got scolded for hiding." He said softly, splitting a twist in half for both of them to eat. "I don't do much shopping, May and Abigail do that for me. I didn't get much of a childhood. I hope that any of our children will live a human childhood and have a better demon childhood then I had. " He said softly looking at the wall as if imagining little ones running about in the future. He kissed her neck tenderly and continued to eat the pretzel twists. "And our children will probably be the only legitimate ones that are born into the family. The workers in the fifth ring have marriages but their blood is so tainted with inbreeding that they have no power of their own. " 

"Yes. The other person counts to a number of their choice, usually it's 100 or lower like 30 or 50, while closing their eyes or covering it with a hand or their arm while the rest of the people hide. I wonder why you got in trouble for hiding," she said in reply before taking the other half of the twist he gave her and ate it before listening to the rest of what he said. "I only shopped when I was in school and when we were younger, our parents got stuff for us but we always went together. When I was betrothed to the red gorilla, his maids did my shopping for me if I needed anything but I haven't gone by myself since I was in school. That's sad and I'll help make sure our kids have both good human and demon childhoods as well as reading them bedtime stories," she said in reply before letting out a small purr of pleasure at the kiss she felt on her neck before taking another twist and eating it. "That's interesting." This last statement was said in reply to his last one regarding the workers of the fifth ring.

"Wait. You count then hide? Zeroth never counted and I got paddled because I hid from my duities. Mostly the two year mark meeting with my brothers about running Hell or lobing complaints. Most of the time those complaints where throwing drinks and knives at me. Pride and Lust where the only two relatively civil ones in the meetings being the second and third eldest. What are bedtime stories? I was read the duities and schedule for the next day before I went to bed. They sound nicer then sorting and planning punishments for people."  He said eating another twist leaving the last one for her. "I'm glad you would like children. I wonder if they will have angelic features or demonic ones. How many do you want to have?" He asked laying beside her on his belly.

As a human, his dragon wings and tail where like dark tattoos, the spot where his Angel wings where had a nasty scar like the wings where cut along with the skin from his back. Other scars covered his body that usually couldn't be seen in the dark of his bedroom and his wings covering them but can now in the daylight  coming through the curtains of the windows, brightly from the snow. The fire was only lit to provide warmth not light. 

“Yes and it sounds like he was doing it wrong then. Oh I’m sorry that happened to you. It sounds like Pride and Lust were the only ones that were nice during those meetings and why did they throw things at you? They’re stories you tell to babies, toddlers, and young kids before they go to bed. They are and when we get back to the surface, we should go to the library so that I can show you one,” she said in reply before eating the last twist that was left by him on the plate. “Of course I would. I love kids and I’d definitely love any we have. Maybe they’ll have a bit of both. I don’t care how many we have but if I had to say a number right now, I’d say three or four.”

She looked over at his back and saw the tattoos and scars on it, tracing them lightly with a finger. She looked a bit sad at the scars where she figured his angel wings were once and just looked a bit curious at the other scars he had, wondering what those were from but didn’t want to ask in case it was too personal a subject for him to talk about.

Edited by SkySong278

His skin twitched at her touch. Both tails where tattooed on the back of each leg. His wings only took up his shoulder blades and the scar was under them closer to his spine. Long thin scars where on his butt cheeks, and a gash along his side. Smaller ones like snake bites and dog bites where scattered around and on the arm that was huminoid at dusk, a thick pink scar followed the vain. He moved the plate from between them and set it on the bedside table. "They are demons of jealousy and anger. I don't think they need a reason to be jerks. Well, zeroth wasn't playing and neither was I so I suppose it wasn't a game? " He blushed at the number of kids she wanted. "Really? Three or four... Can we name one Amon? It means dream. I always liked the name. "