AroaraAngelwolf

From light into darkness

"Want me to stop?" she asked softly when she felt his skin twitch slightly. She wasn't sure if it was sensitive where she touched or if it tickled so that's why she asked what she did. She moved slightly to be laying on her side instead of continuing to sit up and gently moved her finger down more while tracing his wing tattoo and then over to a scar he had there that looked like it might have been from his angel wings. "Oh okay," she said in reply to the statements he said about his other brothers as well as the question that was in response to what she had said about him not playing hide and seek correctly. She nodded in reply to his small question while blushing a bit herself and then said in reply to his other question and the statements that followed, "Yes and I think I like that name as well."

Edited by SkySong278

"No." He said to her question about stopping. "I think it's like wings and tails for me when I'm not a demo- " he ground pulling the pillow closer to him and biting it to muffle the sound as his ears turned pink when she touched the scars where his second pair of wings once were. "You're so gentle... It feels nice.... Only one who has touched my back was me..." He hummed softly.

She nodded and continued with the gentle tracing of his scars and tattoos before hearing him groan softly although it was somewhat muffled by a pillow. She blushed a bit when she understood what he was getting at with it feeling the tails and wings he had when he wasn't a demon because it was the same for her except she didn't have scars for him to trace. Her back was just a bit sensitive to touch. "I'm glad and oh. Then I guess you can enjoy the feeling of someone else touching it for a little while," she said in reply to what he said last with a small smile.

"Mm hmm. Yeah..." He said peeking a violet eye out to watch her as she continued to trace his scars. "You should more often it feels quite nice.." he hummed softly. 

“Okay I will the times we’re alone. I don’t think I have anything you can trace on me to return the favor. Oh while we’re on the subject, do I have tattoos as well of my wings and tail or are you the only one who has those?” she said and asked in reply while continuing to move her finger gently across his skin.

"You should. Never looked at your back while human. Once you turn demon you bare a mark of the demonic nature you now hold. " He said softly a purr bubbling up as she continued to rub his back. 

“Oh okay and want to take a look at it now while I’m in my human form and see if that might be the case? We can also find out if I’m just as sensitive as you,” she said in reply while enjoying hearing his purr at her continued gentle tracing of his scars.

"As long as you keep doing what you are doing after I take a look. " He said softly sitting on and moving the blanket bto look at her back an legs. He smiled and stroked the outline of the wing tenderly. " You do...." He laid back down on his belly moving closer to her "Now please continue to rub my back."

“Of course,” she said in reply with a smile before laying down on her stomach briefly so that he could check. She shivered a bit in pleasure when she felt him trace the outline of something before nodding in reply to his short trailed off statement that he continued after he had laid back down. She nodded again and went back to tracing his scars while going back to laying on her side.

Jach continued to purr happily as she traces every mark on his back. After a while he flipped on his side and tugged her shoulder so she was on her belly and he began tracing her wings and random patterns across her back. He leaned over then trailed kisses down her spine with a chuckle. "Already waisted the day away. Another round then we should shower and dress for dinner." 

Sam smiled a bit more when she heard him purr happily for a little while longer before her shoulder was tugged enough that she was down on her own belly, purring herself in pleasure when she felt him tracing her wings and other random patterns. Her purr then turned into a moan when she felt the kisses he left on her spine before she heard the rest of what he said. “I meant when we get back and I guess we did. What if we just get in the shower?” she said and then purred out the question that followed while looking at him instead of the headboard or pillow.

((sorry for the wait. had dinner with my dad and before that, had some stuff to finish at work before I left))

Edited by SkySong278

He hummed softly at her moan trailing kisses back up her spine and wispers in her ear "I like the shower idea. Let's go I'll wash your back if you do mine." He chuckled and rolled from the bed and to the curtened off area starting the shower in the claw footed tub. 

She let out a purr when she felt him trailing kisses back up her spine before shivering slightly when she heard what he whispered in her ear shortly afterward. "Of course," she said in reply with a smile before she waited until she heard the water turn on for the shower behind the curtain. She got off of the bed after a few minutes and went behind the curtain to join him.

Jach moved the curtain so she can get in and her her feet off the cold tile that made up the small corner of the bathroom and helped her into the tub. He had shampoo ready and let her get her hair wet before washing it for her. "This stuff will make your hair shine dearest. It's how I can get mine so clean and silky." 

Sam got into the tub with Jach’s help before getting her hair wet and then enjoyed the feeling of him washing her hair. “I can’t wait for it to do that. Ah very nice to know and I like the smell of it as well,” she said in reply before getting some shampoo on her own hands and washing his hair in return.

Because of his foot and one inch hight he had on her, he crouched so she could wash his hair. "Let it sit for a bit to let it nurish your hair. I do too. I love Jasmin and sage. Such a lovely mix." He washed her body with a different soap then have her rinse her hair after. "See you can already feel the difference. " He said running his fingers through her hair. After he was cleaned and rinsed off he shut off the water, rang out his hair and handed her a towel getting out and drying off. "I wanna pick your dress tonight. You pick my suit!" He said with a grin. "Can I do your hair too? I love playing with it. "

She nodded in reply to his instructions regarding keeping the shampoo in her hair a bit longer while now washing his body as he did hers. She then rinsed our her hair of the shampoo and nodded again but this time in agreement to feeling a difference in her hair and she could. She rinsed off her body before he turned off the water and then dried off also after stepping out of the tub. She dried her hair next before hearing everything else he said. “Okay you can and I’ll do my best with picking your suit,” she said with a small smile before nodding when she heard his question. “Of course,” she said in reply with the smile still on her face but also with a small blush on her cheeks as well.

Jach wrapped the towel around his waist and went to look at the dresses packed for her. He chose a lovely gold one with silver vines embroidered around the caller and sleeves.  He then picked out a beautiful gold butterfly hair pin and set them aside finding matching boots for the winter dress. 

Sam wrapped her own towel around herself before going over to Jach’s things to find a suit for him to wear. After briefly looking over at the color of dress he had gotten out for her, she had her attention go back to his suits and found one that was white with gold cuff links and thought it could match before getting out some boots for him as well. She then went over to where he had laid the dress and boots out for her and started to get dressed in them.

When she got dressed so did he, combing his hair and then helped her with the back of the dress before combing her hair after trowing another log on the fire. "look, it's like the stars. Speaking of, you'll see different constellations here and even the milky way. I'll show you some more after dinner it gets dark up here fast. " He pinned up part of her hair, and put a small fur cap on her head letting it sit above the butterfly in the back. "So you don't get a cold. Now let's go back to the inn." He said slipping on his winter jacket, helping her into hers and took both her hand and the empty plate to the inn and into the dinning room. He handed the plate to a staff member who handed them menus and followed them to a table after taking their coats and hat for them. 

“Thanks dear,” she said when she felt him with the back of her dress and then enjoyed the feeling of him combing her hair. She then did as he said to do and looked at her hair when he described it as like the stars. “I agree that it is. Oh really? I’d like that a lot,” she said in reply to all that he said before feeling a fur cap being placed on her head after feeling a pin pulling up part of her hair. “I appreciate it and sounds good.” She then also enjoyed him helping her get into her own winter coat before being led back to the in with him. She thanked the staff member for taking her jacket and hat as well as the menus before following after Jach to a table where they could sit. She sat down in an empty chair when they got to a table and then started to look at the menu.

Jach looked over the menu and explained to her what each item is and consists of. He ended up ordering tripe soup and a cup of earl grey tea. 

An elderly couple next to them huffed.  "Excuse me young man but your racket this morning woke me and my wife among other guests. It is very rude and a terrible way to celebrate our anniversary. "

Jach tilted his head. "I'm sorry sir but I never yelled once, it was the employee who was raising a ruckus. How long have you been married?" He asked. "Fifty-six years young man. Ignore my husband, he doesn't like being woken up from his nap, we were already up at three and played cribbage for a while. " The sweet old lady said softly. 

"See? That's what I want, fifty-six years and still strong. We got married two weeks ago.  Please let me get your meal for you today, it's nice seeing a couple together after all that time. " He said with a smile. 

The old man seemed to lightned up at that and nodded. "Never would turn down a free meal. Newly Weds huh? I remember that time."

Sam nodded when he explained to her what each item was and had before deciding on ordering a salad with feta cheese with vinaigrette dressing and an herbal tea to drink.

She then listened to the conversation the elderly man sitting next to them had with Jach and frowned a bit. She had been worried that the conversation that the latter and the employee behind the desk had would make a few guests there be somewhat cranky.

She felt a bit better when she heard what Jach said to him and then what the elderly man's wife said to him in response. She thought that was understandable and she knew her dad was the same way after working hard the day and night before.

She then blushed a bit when she heard what Jach said about wanting the same amount of years for her and him like the elderly couple had. She smiled when she heard him say that he'd like to buy their meal just before the elderly man said that he wouldn't mind that. Her smile got a bit bigger when he seemed to lighten up so she knew he was now in a better mood than he had been before. She nodded a bit in reply to his question but had a feeling it had mostly been rhetorical.

Edited by SkySong278

Jach ordered for them both, handed back the menus to the waiter before turning back to his wife. "Course we'll have a lot more then fifty-six years together. So, what fun winter activity should we do tomorrow? It's supposed to be sunny with clear skies." 

"Of course. Should we go skiing and sledding tomorrow? That might be fun," Sam said in reply to his statement as well as his question after he had ordered for them and gave the menus back to the waiter.

Edited by SkySong278