TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I wasn't even planning on grabbing any Heartseekers this season, but I've been combing through the AP and I've found a few lovely messies (properly messy, too, not just sorta-kinda messy). I only have one more slot left before I'm scroll-locked, but I have enough hatchies growing up tomorrow that I'll be able to catch the new V-day eggs mid-afternoon I think.

Does anyone know where you can find a full list of all the flowers? I'd love to start a checklist so I can receive them all, but have no idea where to find one! ^^;

8 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I.... kinda of want to pair a mint with a Omen now.

DAMN YOU, SUNSONG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

163.gif

Do it

15 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I.... kinda of want to pair a mint with a Omen now.

DAMN YOU, SUNSONG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Heck, I'll help you with the lineage if you want. That would be super cute!

43 minutes ago, Process said:

163.gif

Do it

:nyan: YOU WILL REGRET THIS ...maybe.

But I will do it once I get my hands on a CB mint, which would be pretty easy. The only hard part is getting the Omen to like the little dragon. :lol:

@MoonShark Sure, I will send you the first born once I mange to get one, and you can decide on how the lineage will look if you want, I like them all.

edit: and on another note: YES I MADE IN TIME TO GET ME SOME HEARTSEEKERS :D i love them as much as I love the Angels.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Oh my gosh I"m such an idiot. >_< I didn't know what the little flag was near my pretty valentines...so I clicked it...and they all disappeared. >_< So sorry to anybody who sent me valentines. *headdesk* That's what I get for being so darn tired....

What's with this massive wall of heartseekers? XD

Though I guess every few refreshes one of something else does show up and then poof. Are there really that many heartseekers out there that this nice wall was made for so long?

I clicked through and looked through most of them, they all seem to be messies, which is probably a large factor as to why they aren't moving. :\

4 minutes ago, DorkJulian said:

I clicked through and looked through most of them, they all seem to be messies, which is probably a large factor as to why they aren't moving. :\

Last time that happened some ppl caught a bunch, incubated and hatched them thenreleased them as hatchies. They went a lot quicker that way.

I'm locked, that's why they aren't moving, lol. I did manage to grab four wonderfully-messy heartseekers but I'm now locked for... 18 hours. Ugh.

...guys...my 12:00 midnight Valentine's, incubated eggs just hit ER status. We're gonna start getting hatchies soon! :wub:

Edited by Syiren

Would take me a while to get through the heartseekers and add them to hatcheries as I only have like 2 egg slots left. ;-; Hopefully they move enough so I can find what I'm looking for in the next 2 hours.

18 minutes ago, Syiren said:

...guys...my 12:00 midnight Valentine's, incubated eggs just hit ER status. We're gonna start getting hatchies soon! :wub:

I has hatchies!

.... Okay I lied. I ended up abandoning a not-very-messy '09 in order to grab another awesomely-messy Heartseeker. *Now* I'm locked.

*cheers people's hatchies!*

There are two egg walls. Heartseeker and this year's. this year's wall, please go away, I want to get some other CB dragons!

2 minutes ago, Andromen said:

There are two egg walls. Heartseeker and this year's. this year's wall, please go away, I want to get some other CB dragons!

You mean the new v-day eggs? They'll be all that drops in the biomes until the end of the 16th.... or 17th. Still haven't gotten clarification on that!

Edited by HeatherMarie

More like at 7 am tomorrow for me (I'm EET or GMT+2, say whichever suits). But I guess all I can do is wait..

Already hatched and released one heartseeker and have 7 others in stages of incu-hatching (since my new Val's hatched, too)...off to find another to hatch!

I'm kinda tempted to go on the odd quest of sending a letter of each flower with a blurb relating to them.... It's kinda fun and like collecting weird phrases lolol.

1 minute ago, SkyKimimota said:

I'm kinda tempted to go on the odd quest of sending a letter of each flower with a blurb relating to them.... It's kinda fun and like collecting weird phrases lolol.

I've been doing that XD

2 hours ago, gotw3 said:

Does anyone know where you can find a full list of all the flowers? I'd love to start a checklist so I can receive them all, but have no idea where to find one! ^^;

@gotw3 Here is a screenshot of all the flowers:

justtheflowers.png.583d1643efa141bd56ec85dc6a6dacd6.png

I started trying to go through that flower-list screenshot and crossing off the ones I have... Gave up after about five minutes, lol. Too many cards to go through. 

Eeeee! I has hatchies now! :wub: