pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

Hi friends, stepping in to say that the Kings Court competition that you've unlocked will be officially posted after the Valentine's event, as I feel we're all a bit busy until then. If you'd rather it start sooner, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. 

24 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Hi friends, stepping in to say that the Kings Court competition that you've unlocked will be officially posted after the Valentine's event, as I feel we're all a bit busy until then. If you'd rather it start sooner, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. 

I think that would be great! Would it be open to the Queen's Court members as well? Sounds really exciting. 

@MinkishMinx the Queens Court competition is actually already open! Though Rekha may want to extend it considering the holiday. You may have missed the post, I'll go back and find it when I'm on my laptop!

2 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

@MinkishMinx the Queens Court competition is actually already open! Though Rekha may want to extend it considering the holiday. You may have missed the post, I'll go back and find it when I'm on my laptop!

Ahhh I might have indeed! I'll go hunt through the posts a little later!

ETA: I'm a blur mink! I found the details of the competition at the Queen's Court post. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

@pretty_thumb Just to clarify, so any research I do involving French holidays, etc. I should hold on posting about until after the King's competition is announced?

Or will the King's competition differ from the Queen's?

5 minutes ago, Mochi said:

@pretty_thumb Just to clarify, so any research I do involving French holidays, etc. I should hold on posting about until after the King's competition is announced?

Or will the King's competition differ from the Queen's?

The kings competition will be the same as the Queens, but it would be easier to keep track if you wait until it's officially announced :) I can't wait to see what you have! 

Alright, thanks! Good to know I have more time *cough* since I hardly started any research (I got distracted by the valentine dragons and everything else XD) 

5 hours ago, Mochi said:

Alright, thanks! Good to know I have more time *cough* since I hardly started any research (I got distracted by the valentine dragons and everything else XD) 

I think we've all been quite distracted! :lol: *strokes eggies and hatchies* the babies are so lovely!!

Oh definitely. I still can't believe I won the raffle, I keep checking my scroll to make sure it's actually there XD 

Apologies for my inactivity lately everyone... I'll get back up and running when I find out the fate of my burned scroll...

38 minutes ago, SaberToothMC said:

Apologies for my inactivity lately everyone... I'll get back up and running when I find out the fate of my burned scroll...

Oh no, what happened?!

2 minutes ago, Ariento said:

Oh no, what happened?!

My own idiocy with a dash of confusion

Edited by SaberToothMC

48 minutes ago, SaberToothMC said:

Burned scroll? Omgosh. Hope everything is okay! 

--------

In happier news, my little Heavenly Prince is growing up soon. ♥ So pleased!

Edited by MinkishMinx

@Mochi I'm so happy little baby went to someone who loves him so!! He must be growing up relatively soon! 

@SaberToothMC oh no! :( Condolences. I hope everything is okay.

@MinkishMinx Ohmygoodness he's so lovely! :wub: I loooooooove the name you chose! 

19 minutes ago, SaberToothMC said:

It's looking like my scroll is staying dead... 

Do you mind sharing what happened?

So very sorry this happened to you. TJ tends to have a scorched earth method of justice - even if it isn't justice...

@SaberToothMC are you able to make a new scroll? I'd like to send you a little something if/when you do. :) I know it doesn't make up for having lost your whole scroll, but it's the least I could do.

Also, a side announcement - I will be breeding Heart of Cobain x Dauphine Emeline Maela Beaumont on Valentine's Day. The egg I get to keep is going to @MinkishMinx as thanks, because she was incredibly able to find my darling Heavenly Prince Cassiel, though obviously I wish I could keep all of the offspring. I'm wondering how you all tend to calculate when things will drop to the AP? And if anyone will be willing to help me look out for the siblings when I do breed? (Obviously worth francs!! :) And maybe even worth the egg itself ;)

@pretty_thumb I’ll help! I can’t calculate egg drop times very well but I’ll definitely keep an eye on the AP!:) will the King be having a Valentine’s Day affair?

Edit: I have something for you as well @SaberToothMC if you end up making a new scroll

Edited by Mak0

@Mak0 I don't think the King will be able to this year :( Radiant Angels were the only Valentines I already had and I don't think the Valentines from this year will be breedable until after the 14th? That's what happened at Christmas anyhow.