Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Cloudright.png                                                                                Cloudleft.png

RoseJavaTigress2.png

Doggy2.png          | Welcome to JavaTiger Hall |          Doggy2.png

In the north, where the long moons of winter bring with them cold in the air, snow in the forests and fields, and ice on the lakes and rivers and the briefer moons of summer bring relative warmth, the singing of birds, and green to all the plants; there is one forest in particular that is rich with magic and mana. Trees of pine, maple, oak, cedar , ash and spruce intermingle to cloak the land in a wonderful pattern of green over hills and into valleys and even wetland areas. While the local people have cleared space in the area around for their homes, villages and towns as well as fields for farming, this stretch of forest was left intact... some even believing that to harm the mana-wood, as they call it, would be to court bad luck. Curious things are said to be found in its shadows and one might wonder what would cause a person to make a journey into such a place. 

Deep in this forest there is said to be a wondrous place ... a dazzling black and scarlet palace... where dragons may be found.

The JavaTiger Hall, as it is called, is known for MILES around, so the locals say, for being a place where lovely gem-shards, and other breeds of dragon, too, live. 

The mistress of the place, known simply as the JavaTigress, is said to be always willing to welcome the guests who come in the hopes of paying their respects to the place's many dragons. And come they do, though it is acknowledged by all those lucky enough to have found it to be a strange place... summer, the locals say, is the time to pay a visit, for in the colder season the thick blanket of snow on the ground makes travel difficult. The tales told by the locals give you much food for thought, still you wonder. Those tales don't EVEN agree what the 'Tigress' looks like. Some say she takes the form of a petite woman, while others say she takes other, stranger shapes. 

And you? Do you believe the tales? Curious to find out the truth, you set out into the mysterious forests to find the hall and see for yourself.

On the side of one high hill, which stands out, as much of the land around is rather flat, in the midst of a lovely garden, complete with trees and pond, bordered by a sturdy wall you spy perched an elegant little hall. A lovely assortment of vines and flowering plants, shrubs and trees have run of the garden area. Most especially you notice a myriad of different sizes, shapes and colors of a sort of flower you have learned to call a 'daylily', scattered throughout the grounds, wherever the owner deemed that their blooms would appear most lovely. And indeed, you decide as you approach the great gate, the effect IS lovely. An elegant stone stairway decorated with images of dragons leads from the main gate up to the doors of the hall. Dragons, you note, recalling the rumors and your heart skips a beat. THIS is certainly the place you have been looking for.

It is a peaceful and tranquil place at first glance. Welcoming, even.

You get the sneaking suspicion, as you get closer, that that hall is larger on the inside than it appears from out here.

Plenty of room for mysterious books, enchanted furnishings, fantastic creatures and...who knows what else?

You begin to wonder what sort of person this JavaTigress might be and what powers she might have.

As you approach the gloriously painted wooden gate, you notice two statues of creatures on either side... startlingly lifelike... half powerful tiger and half regal dragon.

Indeed the creatures are so lifelike that they appear to be able to spring into motion at a moments notice.

Something tells you that underestimating them as mere decor would NOT be wise.

You pause for a moment, unsure of whether or not to proceed.

"Oh, don't mind them"

a

cheerful female voice calls.

You turn to see a petite woman... the 'Tigress' herself (an odd name for one so small, you think to yourself) ... dressed in fiery red and black robes, greeting you from the door of the hall.A second glance, however causes you to reassess. She has keen eyes which speak of intelligence and nimble fingers suitable for moving the pages of a book, or perhaps a chess piece... there is something quick, dare you think, almost feline about her. Still, her good-natured laugh at your bewilderment leaves you in no fear about her intentions. She scrutinizes you for moment, as if assessing you in return.

"Those are the guardians of the Hall.

They ONLY bother those that come to take what doesn't belong to them!

You don't look like a thief to me, so,do feel free to come on in!

My friends and I have been waiting for you!"

And in a moment you are whisked inside.

Within the hall you get brief glances into rooms well stocked with lovely and elegant furnishings, art work, shelves of books and anything else one could want to make life comfortable. One door opens into a dining hall, where fine meals might be set before guests, another leads to a quiet little room with a desk in in it and next to it a comfortable-looking chair... perhaps the Tigress's study... still another leads past into a room from which you can hear music playing and you briefly wonder what sort of magic that might be. All along the way are rooms that are obviously meant as comfortable living quarters, though whether for guests or for the inhabitants of the palace, you cannot begin to guess, and in between them are many works of art. Many of these,you note... though not all... bear a draconic theme...portraits of some of the inhabitants of the place, you wonder... some others of them merely show glorious scenery, while others, you think to yourself in the little time you have to study them as the Tigress leads on, appear to tell of something more. One especially large room, you note, is a library, with handsomely carved shelves crammed... though not untidy...full of every SORT of book imaginable. It is into her library that the Tigress leads you.

The woman ushers you to a chair in one corner and continues

"Welcome, welcome to the Hall of the JavaTiger. Care for a cup of coffee? A snack, perhaps?

Pull yourself up a chair, sit back, relax....maybe we can work out a trade? 

You are, perhaps, merely interested in meeting the dragons?"

Cloudleft.png  | Introducing Me |  Cloudright.png

"If you wish to know more about me, or perhaps peruse my wishlist, please see my PROFILE," 

the 'Tigress' gestures to a scroll whereon facts and names are recorded.

Cloudleft.png | My Imperial Dragons |  Cloudright.png

"You may wonder who and what I am. Know this, though," the Tigress informs you, "You might call me a scribe of sorts, but more than that... I have been entrusted with the keeping of something very precious. I have charge of some of the heavenly emperor's own offspring!" You look at her puzzled for a moment. She quickly plucks an old book, old but lovingly cared for and CLEARLY valuable when it was new... bound in red leather,emblazoned with the great seal and bedecked with fine calligraphy and gold leaf... from a nearby shelf and she commends it to your reading. "It will help you understand..." She declares," Better than any explanation I can give." Within you find recorded a surprisingly compelling version of a very old tale. It is said that once, long ago, a great Emperor and his three favorite concubines... the Jade Concubine Yu , the Sky Concubine Tian, and the Rose Concubine Hua... were granted by Heaven the form of noble dragons and the right to ascend to the realm of Eternity. This change, however, did NOT stop the three wives from continuing to compete and to quarrel for the Emperor's affection just as they had done in their mortal lives. On and on they argued over who was the most favored of them all. The Emperor, it was said, grew so weary of their constant disturbing of Heaven with their sparring that he finally decreed that ONE of them must be chosen as his Empress, which, he believed, would finally stop the fighting. His Empress, he declared, must be the concubine whose descendants brought their clan the greatest honor... for by now, their families were all great in the land. He loved them all dearly, you see, and felt that Heaven alone should have the job to decide between them.

You look up at the Tigress questioningly. Just what does an old fairy tale have to do with this place?

She chuckles,"Don't you see? They argue still! An Empress has not yet been chosen. To this day, the Hua or Roseborn, the Tian or Skyborn, and the Yu or Jadeborn still compete to see who can bring their families the greatest honor. I am one of those who have been entrusted with helping their children to finally help end the fighting. For so it must be. " You realize then that the hall is a rather big place for just one small woman...clearly others besides herself reside here and you recall the tales of this place. Realization dawns in your mind. Here, indeed, there be dragons!

You begin to believe that those old tales may well have had their origin in the truth, after all!

Pleased that you finally understand, she nods her approval.  "This place is a 'Hua Chaoting'... a court of the Roses." She informs you. "The dragons of the Rose clan rule the gem-shards here... though they may tolerate others in their midst. Follow ME," The Tigress commands, and you rise from your seat and obey.

Gesturing for you to follow her, she then leads the way, through another door and into the many rooms of the palace to meet the dragons.

The Tigress turns to walk farther into her expansive home. She takes a few steps away from you before turning back. Tilting her head inquiringly she asks, “Well? I thought you came here to see the dragons? Won’t you follow?” Your breath catches in your throat as you again take in the feline eyes, and you truly begin to see what lurks beneath the petite woman. You now know that the rumors about this palace are true, but also that they didn’t even begin to scratch the surface of the wonders collected in these halls. You compose yourself and follow the Tiger-long further into her home, for you did indeed came to see the dragons and discover the other mysteries surrounding this place.

Cloudleft.png  | Index of the Imperial Harem |  Cloudright.png

Spoiler

Fishleft.png  ROSEBORN Fishright.png

Male

Royals

Hua Yinghouchong Taizi

Hua Shengjian Baile

Consorts

Hua Hongbaishi Fuma

Hua Zhuhong Fuma

Female

Royals

Hua Huiliang Jungzhu

Hua Xiannu Jungzhu

Consorts

Hua Sichou Guifei

Hua Guixiang Fei

Courtiers

Hua Youyadeyige Wudaojia

Fishleft.png  SKYBORN Fishright.png

Male

Royals

Tian Shanfeng Baile

Courtiers

Tian Youyadeyun Shiren

Female

Consorts

Tian Baoshi Aifei

Fishleft.png  JADEBORN Fishright.png

Male

Royals

Yu Songzhen Qinwang

Female

Consorts

Yu Xiangwei Aifei

Yu Xiangmu Fei

Courtiers

Yu An Bohewu Miko

Cloudleft.png  | Meet the Dragons |  Cloudright.png

You are lead on into an elegantly decorated suite of rooms, this one grander than the others that came before it....it is HERE that you find what you seek.

The Tigress leads the way into the various rooms and introduces you to their inhabitants.

Lanternright.png    latest?cb=20150401044408     Lantern.png  

Spoiler

In the first and grandest one, the first thing that catches your eye is a Firey red gem-shard, this one definitely a male. This one is both bigger and brighter than your average gem-shard dragon, you notice with some curiosity. The slightly arrogant gleam in this particular dragon's eye and the capricious flick of his tail tells you instinctively that you DEFINITELY must bow to pay your respects... which you do, though it feels strange for you to do so. He nods in acknowledgement as if informing you that you may rise.

"It is my honor and privilege to introduce to you his most Excellent Imperial Highness, Hua Yinghouchong Taizi... the Firefly Prince.

He is Taizi because he is a son of the Heavenly Emperor himself and his noble mate, the Lady of Roses, High Concubine Hua. As a 'Son of Heaven', Ying is undeniably the highest ranking of the dragons of Rose clan that make the Java Tiger Hall their home. You will find that he imitates his noble father in many ways," The Tigress tells you. " He is honorable and just and, according to many, among the handsomest of the Heavenly Emperor's male children. Beware if you cross him, though. He has all the cunning his mother's clan is known for and the fiery disposition his color would suggest." You bow again, which seems to please the undeniably handsome dragon.

It is only once you have done so and met with the Prince's approval that three more gem shards approach. These three are females, among the prettiest you have ever seen... one in red, one in blue and one in green. " The Prince's mates," The Tigress says in a low whisper, " You must have impressed him because they don't appear for just anyone. "May I present to you the Ladies Sichou, Baoshi and Xangwei." One of the three, the red one, comes forward and nuzzles your hand with her whiskered muzzle....which tickles. "Ah, it seems Sichou Guifei has taken a liking to you!" The Tigress comments as the pretty dragoness gives you a once over. The other two hold back, tittering among themselves as if wondering just what this stranger in their midst might mean. Once, and only once, the red one gives her nod of approval do the other two approach.... SHE is clearly the leader and the other two concubines know their place. "The Lady Sichou is the Prince's Favorite", the Tigress declares, confirming your suspicions, " And therefore holds the highest rank of the three. If SHE likes you that is a good sign." The other two soon follow her lead, first Baoshi and then Xangwei coming forward to receive your greetings.

Ying's Lineage

Lanternright.png     latest?cb=20150401044408 Yinghouchong  (萤火虫- 'firefly'x Sichou (絲綢-'silken')  latest?cb=20150401044351    Lantern.png  

or x Baoshi (寶是-'bejeweled')Gemshard_blue_female.png 

or x Xangwei (香味-'fragrant'Gemshard_green_female.png

Request Form

Spoiler

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Egg from Yinghouchong
Name:
Clan I belong to: 

CB Concubine Desired: ( IF blank I will Pick!)

Waitlist

Yinghouchong x His Concubines

Open

Willing to Breed on Request.

Ying has Three Mates, one roseborn, one skyborn and one jadeborn...Remember to Pick a Concubine as Mother for Your Eggie!

DO NOTE: BLUE and GREEN Concubines have yet to be tested with his highness and are possibly Subject to REFUSAL.

The Lady of ROSE, however, has already bred an egg with his majesty. She is undoubtedly his 'Guifei'... his chief and most favored concubine!

1.---

2.---

3.---

Lanternright.png   Gemshard_green_male.png  Lantern.png

Spoiler

Song's Lineage

Lanternright.pngGemshard_green_male.png Songzhen (松針-'pineneedle') Lantern.png

Lanternright.png    latest?cb=20150401044408      Lantern.png

Spoiler

Shengjiang's Lineage

Lanternright.png    latest?cb=20150401044408 Shengjiang (生姜-'ginger'x Guixiang (桂香-'cinnamon')  latest?cb=20150401044351   Lantern.png

Shengjiang x Guixiang

Open

Willing to Breed on Request

1.---

2.---

3.---

Lanternright.png      latest?cb=20150401044351        Lantern.png

Spoiler

Xiannu's Lineage

As you enter the next room another pretty female gem-shard dragon notices your arrival.

Her scales are a brilliant scarlet and her antlers richly shiny, as thought they were polished. She is a dainty little thing, you note as you approach to pay your respects. Again, you bow. Her sharp eyes study you for a moment, before nodding her acknowledgement and approval. It seems that you have passed inspection.

"May I present to you, Her Highness, the Noble Princess Hua Xiannu , eldest daughter of Prince Xia Hua... and granddaughter of the Heavenly Emperor himself." The Tigress introduces.

" As a Princess of Rose Clan, she is especially noted for her beauty.

Don't be fooled into thinking her no more than a pretty face, though... she is, in fact,a  sharp one, and her eyes don't miss much. Underestimate her at your peril. 

AND...

DO remember to mind your manners.

She IS a Princess after all, and deserving of respect due her rank; and Princesses have their ways of reminding those who forget. "

At this the pretty dragoness trills in a way you could SWEAR sounds somewhat smug with agreement.

It is at that moment that a handsome scarlet male gem shard joins her. " And this is Zhuhong Fuma", declares the Tigress," The Princess's Consort. The Prince Consort dips his head in greeting. It seems that both he and the Princess find you worthy of their approval.

latest?cb=20150401044351   Xiannu (仙女-'fairy sprite'x Zhuhong (朱红-'vermillion') latest?cb=20150401044408    

Request Form

Spoiler

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Egg from Xiannu
Name:
Clan I belong to: 

Waitlist

Xiannu x Zhuhong

Open

1.---

2.---

3.---

Lanternright.png       Gemshard_blue_male.png    Lantern.png  

Spoiler

Shanfeng's Lineage

You follow on into another room and in this one and in THIS one you find a gem-shard with scales that shine like sapphires.

This one, you realize is a male.
"May I present to you his noble highness, Tian Shanfeng Baile, Prince of the Sky clan and Emissary from their courts."

"He is silver tongued, that one... a great mischief maker, but somehow ALWAYS manages to talk his way out of trouble." The Tigress looks at the Prince as if daring him to deny it. Noticeably, he does not."There was the time, for example, that some of my favorite books found their way all OVER this hall, " The Tigress declares sternly, though the gleam in her eye betrays considerable amusement,"And in the MOST out of the way places. I spent he rest of the day hunting for them... though his highness insists that he had absolutely NOTHING to do with it." The blue gemshard shoots the Tigress a wounded look... as if he had NO idea why she should DARE accuse him of such a thing. You nearly laugh. "He is PICKY,too." Declares the Tigress with a  smirk." He has been known to reject would be concubines that do not please him. Still, he IS a prince of the Imperial blood and an honored member of the Chaoting here."

"And," The Tigress continues as a green female gem shard of remarkable coloring strides up haughtily, as if she, and not the azure scaled male were royalty," He DID finally find a mate that was to his liking, "This is his mate, the Oak Leaf Concubine, Xiangmu Fei.... some say that her line came from royal blood long ago and she has never forgotten it."Taking this as a hint, once again you bow... this time to both the Prince and his Concubine.

Both are taken a back for a moment and then twitter with laughter.... it seems that you have impressed them!

Lanternright.png   Gemshard_blue_male.png    Shanfeng (山峰- 'mountain peak') x Xiangmu (橡木-'oak tree')   Gemshard_green_female.png    Lantern.png

Request Form

Spoiler

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Egg from Shanfeng
Name:
Clan I belong to: 

Waitlist

Shanfeng x  Xiangmu

Open

1.---

2.---

3.---

Lanternright.png       Gemshard      Lantern.png

Spoiler

Huiliang's Lineage

Onward you go into yet another room..... in which another scarlet scaled gem-shard dwells.

The scarlet female turns her elegant head to greet you and chirps playfully.

"Her highness gives her greetings," Chuckles the Tigress," May I introduce to you Her Highness, princess Huiliang, another granddaughter of the Heavenly Emperor?"She is undoubtedly pretty and looks much like Xiannu, her cousin with her gleaming antlers and shining scarlet scales and dainty... almost elfin.... physique. Indeed, having met several of the princesses, you can indeed vouch for their remarkable good looks and you even begin to wonder if the rumors of fairy ancestry in the Hua clan are, perhaps, more than legend. There is a mischoievous light in the Princess's eyes that enhance the idea of 'elf'

She raises herself off the pillow she had been coiled upon and twitters again, and in no time a handsome scarlet scale male appears.... the Princess's consort. The Prince Consort, whom the Tigress introduces as 'Hongbaishi Fuma' slinks up and dips his head in his greeting. You can tell from the glitter in the Prince Consort's eyes that he is undeniably clever.

The two study you for a moment, and then both chirp in approval.

Lanternright.png  latest?cb=20150401044351  Huiliang (輝魎-'splendid elf') x Hongbaishi ( 红宝石- 'ruby' latest?cb=20150401044408   Lantern.png

Request Form

Spoiler

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Egg from Huiliang
Name:
Clan I belong to: 

Waitlist

Huiliang x Hongbaoshi

Open

1.---

2.---

3.---

In one final room you meet one last pair. THESE the Tigress informs you are not royals at all... they cannot claim descent from the Heavenly Emperor or to any of his three brothers. NOR are they from a family especially honored by one of the clans. This particular couple is special to her for a very different reason... the story connected with them. The Tigress offers to share it for you.

Lanternright.png   Gemshard_blue_male.png    latest?cb=20150401044351   Lantern.png

The Story Couple

Spoiler

The Shiren and The Wudaojia

Yudayeyun Was a Shiren, a court poet, of the court of Prince Yinghouchong, leader of the Hua Chaoting, the 'Court of Roses, of the Java Tiger. He had had the good fortune to achieve great renown, honor and favor for his talent at creating lovely and moving poetry. Even his talent, however, wasn't enough to protect him from the whims of romantic love. He had, you see, developed a crush on one of the Rose Princesses that made the Chaoting her home. An undeniably handsome and silver tongued fellow, Tian Yudayeyun began to attempt to win her heart, hoping that, perhaps she might see fit to honor him by choosing him as her consort. Each day he would polish his scales and antlers til they gleamed and brush his whiskers til they shone like silk. Each evening he would sit and write new poems in her honor in the hopes of attracting her notice and her favor. SHE, however, seemed not even to notice that he even existed.  Others were showered with favor by the Rose Princess while Yudayeyun went ignored and unnoticed despite all his efforts. All the heartsick poet could do was pour out his sorrow in his poetry.

It was at about that time that Youyadeyige, a Wudaojia,  or dancer, arrived at the Chaoting. It wasn't unheard of for young dancers to come to Court in hopes that they, like the High Concubine Hua many generations ago might catch the eye of one of the Imperial Princes.... maybe even of the Taizi himself. This, naturally,  was what was in our dancer's mind as she had arrived... the post of Concubine to one of the Imperial Princes was a highly coveted one, after all.  After polishing her scales and antlers and making herself up as beautifully as possible, the young dancer put on a fine performance for the delight of the court. Imagine her shame and disappointment when not ONE of the Princes asked about her... indeed, when she managed to get a personal introduction to the Sky Prince, he outright rejected her as his mate! 

Little did the dancer realize, however, that she had caught a DIFFERENT set of eyes... those belonging to Yudayeyun, the poet!

He immediately fell in love with the beautiful and spirited young dancer. Her dancing, he said, was like poetry through motion. Very soon it was HER, the lowly dancing girl, and not the Rose Princess who had poetry written in her honor and not long after THAT, the poet plucked up the courage to leave one of these where the lady of his affection might find it. His hope was that at least it might give her some comfort to know that she was greatly admired. A fine dancer like Youyadeyige, he believed, was worthy to be the Concubine of a Prince... what right had he, a mere court Shiren, to aspire for her hand? As it turned out, however, fate... and the Tigress, the keeper of the place... had other ideas. Yige, as she was called by those who knew her well, DID find the poem.... and she was instantly very moved when she read it.  Such lovely words, she thought to herself, and such passion... she felt she simply HAD to meet the great artist that had penned such wonderful work. Quite simply, she had fallen madly in love with him.

It was at this point that the Tigress intervened and introduced them. The two fell even more deeply for each other at that meeting, and the two found affection and acceptance... true love, in fact... with each other rather than with the capricious royals who had rejected them both.

Naming Conventions

Offspring of the Shiren and the Wudaojia honor their ancestors by following a path in one of three arts. Dance, poetry and music are the paths open to them.

Which they follow is determined by their color. 

If Roseborn, the offspring uses their natural attractiveness to become a dancer.

If Skyborn, the offspring puts that silver-tongue of theirs to work weaving fabulous poetry.

If Jadeborn, the offspring uses their knowledge of Court life to become a musician of the Court.

Dancers will be titled Wudaojia (舞蹈家) like their mother, while Poets will carry the title of Shiren (詩人) like their father... the musicians are Yinyuejia (音乐家) if they are performing musicians or Zuquojia (作曲家) if they compose music. The CB Mates of these lineage dragons may be artists like themselves... poets, musicians and dancers... or they might have caught the eye of a Lord or Lady of the Nobility... but, either way, because this is a line whose ancestors found true love, their descendants honor this heritage by taking one mate and one only... so they must choose WISELY.

See below if you would like to request an egg!

Request Form

Spoiler

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Poetic Line Egg 
Name:
Clan I belong to: 

Waitlist

Open

There is likely to be a wait, for now, on Poetic line eggies!

1.---

2.---

3.---

"Perhaps you would like to become a caretaker yourself? This could be arranged,"  

The Tigress declares,

"The dragons have decided that you are worthy, and I can take down your name."

Cloudleft.png | Tigress's Helpers| Cloudright.png

Java's Pets

'dot'Doggy2.pngDoggy2.png'spot' 

Spoiler

These two twin pups arrived just in time to help the Tigress with her Lunar New Year celebration! The Tigress reasoned that two pups for the year of the dog has to be good luck, and so she took them up on their offer. Full of fun and mischief, spot and dot took their mission of helping to spread happiness and good fortune in the new year on behalf of their new friend very seriously indeed. Now that the rush of New Years is over the two have decided that they like life at the Java Tiger Hall SO well that they have chosen to stay! To this day the two pups can be found playing in the hallways and gardens of the hall...mostly they are good little doggies but they have sometimes caused so much mischief that the Tigress has decided that giving them a task to do... keeping record of the nice things she got over the new year and who brought them... will keep them out of trouble! They are simply too adorable for her to stay angry with for long.

Bell.png  TofuMink.pngBell.png

'Empress Wang Wang' and @Minkerbell

Gift:GiftAngbao.pngA red packet filled with love and blessings

Wish:Hi there, Little Miss Tigress! You really have such a way with words! The Empress and I were both mesmerized by your writing. You've decorated your hall so very beautifully too! Thank you for your hongbaos and your wonderful contributions to the project! May you enjoy great happiness, health and wealth in the coming year! :wub: 

Bell.pngDoggy1.pngBell.png

'Pippy' and @Mak0

Gift: GiftAngbao2.png

Wish:Happy New Year! I’m so glad I met you through this lineage! I hope this year is everything you want it to be^_^

Bell.pngDoggy3.pngBell.png

'Ping' and @esse

Gift:GiftOrange.png

Wish:Hello, Tigress! I dropped by your hall, and I must say that I loved the read! Princess Xiannu is beautiful, I hope she finds her offerings worthy of her approval~ It would be frightening to think how she'd punish someone who disrespects her with their presence (and I hope I'm not there to see it!!) 

In this coming year, I hope you find yourself blessed with the gift of inspiration, so that you may continue to create beautiful things My wish for you is to find comfort and happiness in your life, and in whatever you do in the future~ 

The two pups have made it their mission to keep a little bit of that New year joy going the whole of the year through... and the Tigress thinks that, by and large the two do a good job!

FestiveGirl.png

FestiveDivider.pngFestiveDivider.png

Java's Forest Freinds

Panda3.png'Po'

Spoiler

'flopsy'babiesprize.png'mopsy' 'cottontail' babiesprize.png 'peter'

Spoiler

The forests and gardens around the hall are home to many rabbits. THESE four, however seem to be a bit more friendly than usual and, perhaps, a bit of something beyond the ordinary... perhaps an effect of the Mana Magic that permeates the forests where they live. Though they dwell in the mana-wood the whole of the year through, with the coming of Spring Time after the long moons of winter they become much more active and noticeable than usual... who knows what surprises they bring with them? Because of their unusual natures, it is fact that many strange stories have sprouted up around these particular rabbits. SOME of the local people believe that they are no less than the 'Easter Bunnies' and that sighting them in Springtime is a great piece of good fortune indeed. OTHERS say that they are, in fact, devoted assistants for the Tigress... though no one knows for sure.

Cloudleft.png | Onward, Upward, and Outward | Cloudright.png

"Want to see my other dragons?" She inquires.

"Just follow the tiger-long you might find prowling the garden... she will guide you!"

the Tigress smirks slightly as if she just made a little joke,

But, beware if you decide to travel into the more secluded corners...stranger things than gem-shards lurk here!"

Those strange feline eyes flash again, and you decide that with such a formidable guide to protect you there isn't much you have to fear in this mysterious place.

SpringFlowersright.png Honor SpringFlowersleft.png

to

Rose Clan

Cloudleft.png  jarroseblank.png  Cloudright.png

Thankee @Mak0

nmertc.png  For assistance with that closing paragraph Before 'Meet the Dragons'!  nmertc.png

Edited by JavaTigress

ClanRoseDefault.png

| Welcome to Ariento's Hall [WIP] |

[ You could begin with a little welcome message, an introduction about yourself etc ] 

| My Imperial Harem Family |

Link to Group

Gemshard_red_female.png

Biyu Junzhu is a princess from the Sacred line. [TBA]

Gemshard_blue_male.png

Shan Fuma is Biyu's consort from the Sky Clan. [TBA]

Gemshard_green_male.png

Song Fuma is Biyu's consort from the Jade Clan. [TBA]

| My Breeding Pairs |

I am taking requests for Biyu's offspring. She has two consorts - Shan from Sky Clan, and Song from Jade Clan. You can request a specific consort as the father, and/or request a specific color hatchling. If you do not care who the father is, I will put you on both lists and take you off when one of them fathers a baby for you.

Note: I breed Biyu with Shan when Sky Clan has higher points, and with Song when Jade Clan has higher points. I will be hatching all eggs and influencing them male to ensure that 1) points go to Rose and 2) they find a home that wants their color.

Form: (please ping me so I do not miss it)

Name:

Scroll Link:

Color Preference:

Father Preference:

Shan x Biyu Waitlist

1. Me (blue)

2. @Ninjakittee (red or blue)

3. open

Song x Biyu Waitlist

1. open

2. open

3. open

| My Breeding Plans |

5a6b7133af825_impspiralblue.png.1820427dd12983f3b9d676f7d8dd12b8.png5a6b713480fff_impspiralgreen.png.be88617562eb83fa13360369fb131f58.png

(to be continued for 12-13 generations, both descended from Biyu)

| My Wishlist |

Male green and blue hatchie

Female red hatchies

| Graphics Requests |

TBA

| Trivia / Misc Section |

Come up with a list of random things about yourself so your friends can get to know you better. Or you know, come up with anything under the sun or over the moon! 

Edited by Ariento

@Mak0 - I've linked your Personal Hall! It's looking great. (: 

@JavaTigress - I've linked your Personal Hall! I think you had an accidental double post, so I linked the first one. 

@Ariento - I've linked your Personal Hall! Good luck finding a trade for the little naughty one, I hope he brings you many many Shards and Xenos! 

======================

I'm going to be heading off to bed for the night! I'll link all Personal Halls posted after this tomorrow when I get up! (: 

Also, in some hours, the marketplace will be open for a little while. I haven't decided on a time yet, but it should be around 9.30pm EST / 10.30am GMT+8. 

5 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

@Mak0 - I've linked your Personal Hall! It's looking great. (: 

@JavaTigress - I've linked your Personal Hall! I think you had an accidental double post, so I linked the first one. 

@Ariento - I've linked your Personal Hall! Good luck finding a trade for the little naughty one, I hope he brings you many many Shards and Xenos! 

======================

I'm going to be heading off to bed for the night! I'll link all Personal Halls posted after this tomorrow when I get up! (: 

Also, in some hours, the marketplace will be open for a little while. I haven't decided on a time yet, but it should be around 9.30pm EST / 10.30am GMT+8. 

Yes, do you... have the ability to delete the second one, Minkish Minx? That was sort of an accident on my part.

Just now, JavaTigress said:

Yes, do you... have the ability to delete the second one, Minkish Minx? That was sort of an accident on my part.

Unfortunately, I don't! But you should be able to hide your post. You can click on "Options"  (same row as "Edit" and "Quote"), and you should be able to hide the duplicate post! 

Everyone's Halls are looking beautiful, I love seeing how others format because I feel like it reveals part of your personality.:wub: Can't wait until we can personalize even more!

Just a note: My personal waitlist is open, so if anyone wants to hop on all you need to do is @ me on the thread, or PM if you prefer! I'm mocking up a form now to keep better track of things.

ETA: @MinkishMinx if you'd prefer me not to use the form, I can remove it and/or accept requests through PM only.

Edited by pretty_thumb

ClanJadeDefault.png

| Welcome to WildDragonFlying's Hall |

Before you lies a small, quiet hall; it's peaceful, in the way of that of a home waiting for its occupants to return. There are only a few dragons now, but the hall hold room for many, many more. By a hearth near the entrance sits a woman who greets you with a gentle, if distracted, smile. "Come on in," she says, attention already returning to the book in her hand. "Feel free to take a seat and stay a while. Watch for Qagxhu, though, if you've any food on you. Little beggar insists he's always starving, even if he's just been fed."

| My Imperial Harem Dragons |

Link to Group

| My Graphics Gallery |

There seems to be nothing here....

1 hour ago, MinkishMinx said:

Unfortunately, I don't! But you should be able to hide your post. You can click on "Options"  (same row as "Edit" and "Quote"), and you should be able to hide the duplicate post! 

Awsome, thanks. I took care of it... and I did a little editing, formatting and building on my hall!

ETA- Thank you @WildDragonFlying for the wonderful inspiration!

Edited by JavaTigress

Yay I got to update my housing with a proper introduction. :) I'll be adding an about me soon and then I'm finished for now!

@WildDragonFlying Your hall is so lovely!  I dont know if i could come up with such a nice backstory :3 and yours too, Java Tigress! 

@Mak0 i oversleep the cool stuff too XD for example, when its 10 AM for Mink its 2 AM for me. And unlike Prettythumb i sleep at that hour XD (ok ok i will stop teasing now :* )

SkyPeachy2.png

-Welcome!-

Spoiler

Work in progress

-My Imperial Harem Dragons-

Spoiler

-Wishlist-

Spoiler

-A second gen from every CB pair (So far I have: one from Rose Sacred Pair, one from Sky Imperial Pair, one from the Shiren and the Wudaojia, one from The Artist and the Silversmith)

-My Graphics-

Spoiler

w0m1wx.pngcloudskypeach.png

-Waitlist-

Spoiler

Note: Links to the pairs will be to one of the children of the two so that you can see what it will look like.

Gemshard red femalePrincess Liao Hua and her Consort Zeng DeGemshard blue male

Lineage

Waitlist:

Gemshard blue femalePrincess Mao Xinyi and her Consort Shi HaiGemshard blue male

Lineage

Waitlist:

To be put on the waitlist, PM me or @ me on this thread.

-Meyli-

Spoiler

Lanternright.pngGiftOrange.pngLantern.png

Doggy5.pngMeyli says hi! She's giving out her prize oranges to all of her friends!

-Visitors-

Spoiler

Fishleft.pngSpringFlowersleft.pngA list of all you amazing people who visited!SpringFlowersright.pngFishright.png

Doggy4.pngDoggy4.pngpretty_thumb's Nao Nao and Ben Ben brought GiftFireworks.png fireworks! We had a great time setting them off together!

Couple.png

"May your year be full of friendship, kindness, and love!
I appreciate all you do for Imperial Harem!"-pretty_thumb

TofuMink.png"Meyli is such a pretty name for a pretty puppy!" Wang Wang visited and broughtGiftAngbao.png"A red packet filled with love and blessings"!

"Hi there Miss Peachy and Meyli! What lovely names you both have, and such a pretty hall! Thank you for the oranges, they were delicious! You have been such a wonderfully active member of the Imperial Harem family. We're really lucky to have you! May you have a wonderful year ahead filled with every sort of blessing. :wub: "-MinkishMinx

Doggy3.pngPing came with esse and gave aGiftAngbao.pnggift!

"Hello, Peachy! I've never gotten the opportunity to talk to you much, but I'm glad that we have a lot of people like you who are just as active and enthusiastic about this lineage! I've never really been into a lot of lineages, but still, I think, what you do is amazing! 

In this coming year, I hope that you find good luck and success in your endeavors, for it is a worthy blessing to those who give their hearts into putting effort~ "

-esse

-Story Line Dragons-

Spoiler

-Xu Xian and Madame White Snake-

Spoiler

-Scholar Pinzui Zhaoming-

-The Shiren and the Wudaojia-

Spoiler

-Tian Leng Taidu Shiren-

-Tian Meili Shige Shiren-

-Tian Baiyin Meili Shiren-

-Yu Wusheng Qiangdu Yinyuejia, mate of Tian Leng Taidu Shiren-

-Yu Zhenzhing Zuquojia, mate of Tian Meili Shige Shiren-

-Xu Xian and Madame White Snake-

Spoiler

-Scholar Pinzui Zhaoming-

-The Artist and the Silversmith-

Spoiler

-Yu Haixu Yishujia-

-Spring Event-

Spoiler

ignOHg40VkngVOrzAdjlWzbpqcnSPBAQ6_cclBEPaMGlJeGjNOo_uISHWV5Ihf76yiuOYG3-34g2pZIpfRNPSpASNNspl8UyUgfxN6SBqPM7McT4hDwOucXLnhnzyh9qrjKtrOITCangshu the Hamster

-Current Treats-

Spoiler

Cupcake4.png  Donut6.png    Egg4.png  Egg5.png  Cupcake1.png  GumdropPink.png  Donut4.png  Donut5.png  Cupcake4.png    Egg5.png  GumdropBlue.png  Egg2.png    Donut5.png   Cupcake1.pngEgg2.png Cupcake1.png   Cupcake3.png    Egg1-1.png  Cupcake4.pngGumdropPink.png   GumdropPink.png    GumdropBlue.png   Donut3.png     GumdropPink.png CottonBlue.png    Egg1-1.pngGumdropPink.png   CottonBlue.png  GumdropPink.pngEgg3-1.png   Cupcake1.png   Donut6.png         Cupcake2.png   Cupcake3.png  Cupcake2.pngDonut6.pngDonut4.png Donut6.pngCupcake3.png   Cupcake5.png   Egg5.pngDonut4.png    Egg3-1.png    Donut2.pngCupcake2.png    Egg3-1.png    Egg5.pngDonut3.png   CottonBlue.png Egg1-1.png   Donut6.pngCupcake5.pngDonut4.pngCottonBlue.png    CottonBlue.png    CottonRed.pngDonut4.png   Donut3.png    Donut3.pngDonut6.pngSoda1.png    Egg1-1.png   Donut6.png

-All Treats Ever-

Spoiler

Cupcake4.png  Donut6.png  Donut6.png  Donut2.png  Egg4.png  Egg5.png  Cupcake1.png  Donut4.pngGumdropPink.png  Donut4.png  Donut5.png  Cupcake4.png  Cupcake5.png  Egg5.png  GumdropBlue.png  GumdropBlue.pngEgg2.png    Donut5.png   Cupcake1.pngEgg2.png    Donut5.png   Cupcake1.png   Cupcake3.png    Egg1-1.png  Cupcake4.pngGumdropPink.png   GumdropPink.png    GumdropBlue.png   Donut3.png Donut1.png    GumdropPink.png    Cupcake1.pngCottonOrange.png     CottonBlue.png    Egg1-1.pngGumdropPink.png   CottonBlue.png   GumdropPink.pngEgg3-1.png   Cupcake1.png   Donut6.png    Cupcake4.png  Cupcake3.png   Cupcake2.png   Cupcake3.png  Cupcake2.pngDonut6.png   Donut1.png   Donut4.png   Donut4.png   Donut6.pngCupcake3.png   Cupcake5.png   Egg5.pngDonut4.png    Egg3-1.png    Donut2.pngCupcake2.png    Egg3-1.png    Egg5.pngSoda3.png   Donut3.png   CottonBlue.pngSoda1.png    Egg1-1.png   Donut6.pngCottonBlue.png    CottonBlue.png    CottonRed.pngDonut4.png   Donut3.png    Donut3.png    Donut1.png     Donut6.pngSoda1.png    Egg1-1.png   Donut6.png

-Cards-

Spoiler

CrewFerret.pngCrewGuinea.pngCrewRabbit.pngCrewTerrier.png

-Other images-

Spoiler

MysteryPack3.pngAviRach-copy.pngRachelle       AviSash-copy.pngSashaSmiley-Balloon-Small.png

Edited by Peachycupcake525

2 hours ago, Mow said:

@WildDragonFlying Your hall is so lovely!  I dont know if i could come up with such a nice backstory :3 and yours too, Java Tigress! 

@Mak0 i oversleep the cool stuff too XD for example, when its 10 AM for Mink its 2 AM for me. And unlike Prettythumb i sleep at that hour XD (ok ok i will stop teasing now :* )

Heehee, my naps have caused me to lose out on more cool freebies/information than my actual sleep! (maybe because I mostly take naps...) XD 

If anyone would like a cheesy gift... Offer a dummy! (I'll be cross posting this to Courts Intrigue)

Edited by pretty_thumb

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Peachycupcake525
Link to Scroll: 
Clan I belong to: Sky
Lineage of Egg: 
33e2368_th.jpg

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg

Lineage of Egg: 
33e2368_th.jpg
Generation of Egg: 4gen

Teleport Link / PM Link: B3KpB

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Green ungendered
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: kurHA
Teleport Link / PM Link: kurHa

We’re over 1000 comments now! I love how active and involved everyone is. It makes this project such a fun little community^_^

58 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

We’re over 1000 comments now! I love how active and involved everyone is. It makes this project such a fun little community^_^

I completely agree I love it and already its sister project is getting up there quickly as well. It's crazy.

I will be working on my personal housing soon I just need to get some work in and I am trying to do some research for the other project as well right now so gotta try and balance it all out. Just wanted everyone to know I am around I am just trying to get things together.

babiesprize.png  Hello! Thanks for taking an interest in viewing my hall. babiesprize.png

At this time, I am somewhat inactive on the forum and in the caves while I settle in to a new quarter at College. This means I might be a little later responding to breeding requests or accepting lineaged offspring. I will try to check in periodically to reply to PMs and such, but it'll probably be a few weeks before I'm actually back and actively participating in the project again.

Thank you for reading, and good luck with your lineages!

- Kigyptnee, 04/08/2018

Bell.png    SkyKigypt.png    Bell.png

Panda3.pngKigyptnee's HallPanda2.png

Welcome to my personal hall. Hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

My Imperial Harem Family :: Link
The following are my Princes/Princesses and their Concubines/Consorts.

To view each of their perspective lineages, click or tap on the images above their names. 

DividerLove.png

Panda1.png

Heavenly Sky

Descendants of the Imperial Emperor

and his beloved Concubine, Tian.

Gemshard_red_male.png

Prince Xia Hua the Genial ( - "Red Clouds")

Description: Eldest son of the Imperial Emperor and his Concubine, Tian, his birth was a highly anticipated event that spanned seven long days. No one is entirely certain why he took so long to hatch; some say he was just taking his sweet time as is his royal given birthright while others allege that it was because of an exceptional shyness... to be continued...

Xia's Harem:

Gemshard_blue_female.png

Concubine Faevr

Gemshard_red_female.png

Concubine Rizhao (日照 - "Sunshine")

Gemshard_red_female.png

Princess Cai Yun Hua the Sagacious (彩云 - "Rosy Clouds")

Description: One of many of Prince Xia's beloved daughters, praised for her beauty and wit... to be continued...

Cai Yun’s Harem:

Gemshard_green_male.png

Consort Cunzai

Gemshard_red_male.png

Prince Caixia Hua the Daydreamy 彩霞 - "Pink Clouds/Choi Ha (the morning glow/sunset clouds/burning clouds))

Description: Grandson of Prince Xia and son of Princess Cai Yun, his head is often "in the clouds", pondering the curiosities of the world...

Caixia’s Harem:

None Currently.

Gemshard_green_female.png

Princess Tao Zi Yu the Sweet (桃子 - "Peach")

Description: One of many of Princess Liao's precious daughters, Princess Tao Zi was named after her mother's caretaker/guardian/friend, Peachy. Great granddaughter of the Imperial Emperor and his concubine, Tian... to be continued...

Tao Zi's Harem:

Gemshard_green_male.png

Consort Ruanyu (软玉- "Nephrite")

Gemshard_blue_female.png

Princess Tang Tian the Affectionate (糖 - "Sugar")

Description: Eldest daughter of Princess Tao Zi Yu and her lover, Consort Ruanyu... to be continued...

Tang’s Harem:

Gemshard_red_male.png

Consort Aixin

Gemshard_blue_female.png

Princess Prince Ye Kong Tian the Nebulous  - "Night Sky")

Description: Hailing from a lineage favoring royal daughters, Prince Ye Kong's birth mystified his mother and grandmothers whom expected to welcome another princess amongst their ranks...

Ye Kong’s Harem:

Gemshard_red_female.png

Concubine Jia

Gemshard_green_male.png

Prince Chuan Yu the Serene ( - "River")

Description: Son of Prince Ye Kong the Nebulous, Prince Chuan is known for his easy-going nature and calming presence...

Mu Zhi’s Harem:

None Currently

Gemshard_blue_female.png

Princess Rong Tian the Prosperous  - "Glory/Honor")

Description: To be added...

Rong’s Harem:

None Currently.

Gemshard_green_male.png

Prince Mu Zhi Yu the Dexterous (姆指 - "Thumb")

Description: Grandson of the Imperial Emperor and his esteemed concubine, Tian, son of Prince Mangyao & Jing, and beloved nephew of Prince Xia.

Mu Zhi’s Harem:

None Currently

Heavenly Rose

and his beloved Concubine, Hua.

Gemshard_blue_male.png

Prince Yue Ji Tian the Benevolent (月季 - Rosa chinensis/Chinese Rose)

Description: Firstborn son of Prince Xiaotong and his concubine, Kihara, and grandson of the Imperial Emperor and his Concubine, Hua. His parents, seeking to honor his grandmother, Hua, named him after the Chinese Rose... to be continued...

Yue Ji's Harem:

Gemshard_blue_female.png

Concubine Xingyue (月 - The moon and the stars)

Gemshard_green_male.png

Prince Ye Zi Yu the Magnanimous (叶子 - Leaf)

Description: Firstborn son of Prince Yue Ji & Concubine Xingyue, great grandson of the Imperial Emperor and his Concubine, Hua. Although somewhat of an outcast due to his Jade coloring in a sea of Rose, Prince Ye Zi grew up being no less loved than any other family member in his lineage; his father, perhaps, his biggest source of support and comfort in times of insecurity or crisis... to be continued...

Ye Zi's Harem:

Gemshard_green_female.png

Concubine Jiguang (极光- Aurora)

Gemshard_blue_female.png

Prince Princess Shu Tian the Lodestar (曙 - daybreak/dawn...)

Description: Prince Ye Zi's little angel. ^_^

Shu’s Harem:

None currently

Heavenly Jade

and his beloved Concubine, Yu.

Gemshard_green_male.png

Prince Lin Yu the Pathfinder ( 林 - "Woods/Forest" )

Description: Son of Princess Mena and Consort Dazzling Jin, grandson of the Imperial Emperor and his Concubine, Yu... to be continued...

Lin’s Harem:

None currently

Sacred Narcissus

Descendants of the Imperial Prince, An,

and his Narcissus Princess, Shui Xian.

Sacred Peony

Descendants of the Imperial Prince, Cong Xun,

and his Peony Princess, Mu Dan.

Gemshard_blue_male.png

Prince Dan Gao the Savory (蛋糕 - "Cake")

Description: Grandchild of the Imperial Prince, Cong Xun, and his sacred Princess, Mu Dan, child of the beautiful Princess Mao Xinyi and her lover, Shi Hai... to be continued...  

Dan Gao’s Harem:

None Currently

Sacred Lily

Descendants of the Imperial Prince, Zhi,

and his Lily Princess, Bai He.

Gemshard_green_male.png

Prince Yun Qi the Fortunate (運氣 - "Luck")

Description: Firstborn son of Sacred Prince Zhi and Bai He. Not long after he was hatched, his parents, perhaps seeking to accrue greater political power, offered up their son in a great auction. Known only as "Little Green", several eager bidders vied to add him into their ranks through participation in a "raffle". However, the winner of the bid never showed to collect him, so he found a home here instead... to be continued...

Yun Qi's Harem:

Gemshard_blue_female.png

Concubine Trinete

Gemshard_blue_female.png

Princess Fu the Uplifting (福 - "Good fortune, luck, and happiness")

Description: Daughter of Prince Yun Qi the fortunate, Princess Fu seems to radiate happiness. Her positive energy is said to inspire even the most discouraged individuals, and bring smiles to all she meets.

Fu’s Harem:

Gemshard_green_male.png

Consort Cao (草- "Grass")

Gemshard_red_male.png

Prince Nuan Se the Courageous (暖色 - "Warm Color")

Description: Great grandson of Prince Yun Qi the fortunate, Prince Nuan Se is known for his courage in the face of adversity.

Nuan Se's Harem:

None Currently.

Bunny.png

Request Form

If you would like to request an egg from a specific pairing, feel free to use this form for convenience.

Spoiler

I'd like an egg from Kigyptnee!

Name: 

Requested Breeding Pair: 

Waitlists

General Requests:

Spoiler

Prince Xia Hua :: next breeding March 7 or after (cave time)

Spoiler

Prince Yun Qi :: next breeding March 19 or after (cave time)

Spoiler
  1. @Ninjakittee (offered egg, March 12)

Princess Tao Zi :: next breeding March 7 or after (cave time)

Spoiler

Prince Yue Ji :: next breeding March 18 or after (cave time)

Result of Last Breeding: No Interest (March 11)

Spoiler
  1. @Oxuna - hatchie, male influence

Prince Ye Zi :: next breeding March 7 or after (cave time)

Spoiler

Princess Tang :: next breeding March 11 or after (cave time)

Spoiler

Fox.png

My Graphics Gallery

These are graphics I have collected...

Spoiler

SkyKigyptnee.png SkyKigyptnee2.png previewdragon.png SkyKigypt.pngSkyKigypt2.pngKitty-Ingot.pngKittyAeon.png 6hkd1c.png 3xJfaF1.gifittysky.png

"Let's all love a Mink!"

Spoiler

SkyBunny.pngSkyDeer.pngSkyFox.pngSkyOwl.png

Cloudleft.pngCloudright.png

Happy Lunar New Year!

福 (fú) - good fortune, luck & happiness

Lanternright.pngDoggy4.png GiftAngbao2.pngLantern.png

月 (Yuè)

FestiveDivider.png

Past Visitors

Spoiler

SpringFlowersleft.png Mochi & Dubu SpringFlowersright.png

Spoiler

Doggy2.pngGiftAngbao2.png

My New Year Wish for you:

I wish you wealth and success in the coming new year! :D 

Bell.png Pretty, Nao Nao & Ben Ben Bell.png

Spoiler

GiftFireworks.pngDoggy4.pngDoggy4.pngGiftFireworks.png

FestiveBoy.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish you joy, laughter, and most importantly, lots and lots of LOVE!

May your year be bright and full of good things.

Cloudright.png Misty & Nian Gao Cloudleft.png

Spoiler

Doggy6.png GiftAngbao.png

I wish you good fortune and good health in the new year! And lots of dragons!

FestiveBoy.png

Cloudright.png esse and Ping Cloudleft.png

Spoiler

Doggy3.png GiftFirecracker.png

Hello, Kigyptnee! Thank you for the eggs. They're doing well and have successfully propagated their bloodlines so that I can share more from what you gave~!

In the coming year of the dog, I hope for good health and luck in your family, so that you may be able to live in happiness and comfort~

And pygmies. A lot of pygmies. 

Peachy & Meyli

Spoiler

Doggy5.png GiftOrange.png

I love the layout of your hall! Thank you for helping this clan out so much with all of the favor points you've been getting. I noticed that you're having raffles/giveaways. That's so kind! I hope you are successful in whatever you want to do in life.

MinkPeacock.png Mink and Empress Wang Wang MinkPeacock2.png

Spoiler

TofuMink.png  GiftAngbao.png

minkgreeting.png

MinkDivider.png

Hi there, sweets! Thank you for being such a generous and active member of Imperial Harem. It's always such a joy to see you post! I love how big your Imperial Family has grown and am grateful that you're always willing to share the love with other members. May you experience a year filled with blessings, happiness and everything awesome. :wub:

MinkDivider.png

The Ingot Kitty Raffle/Giveaways

Are you feeling lucky today? Click on Ingot Kitty to find out!

Balloons.pngKitty-Ingot.pngBalloons.png

Edited by Kigyptnee

Everyone's Personal Halls are looking so nice!! Gosh, I need to work on my own. I've linked @WildDragonFlying, @Peachycupcake525 and @Kigyptnee's posts! 

1 hour ago, Mak0 said:

Omgosh, I didn't even realize. I feel exactly the same way. I love you guys, and am sooo humbled that you all would even be interested in this little project of mine. 

42 minutes ago, Rekha said:

I completely agree I love it and already its sister project is getting up there quickly as well. It's crazy.

I will be working on my personal housing soon I just need to get some work in and I am trying to do some research for the other project as well right now so gotta try and balance it all out. Just wanted everyone to know I am around I am just trying to get things together.

Take your time! The Courts Intrigue is looking so good. :wub: 

My sacred egg hatches tomorrow morning and honestly I'd rather sit and obsessively refresh waiting for it to crack all the way than work on this homework. Man, college sucks.

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525

Favor Earned:

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie
Points earned: 2
Recipient of Gift: pretty_thumb
Lineage Code of Gift: kurHA

#2. I Donated a Bred Imperial Harem Offspring
Egg or Hatchie: Egg
Points earned: 1
Recipient of Gift: kigyptnee
Lineage Code of Gift: B3KpB

6 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

@Ariento @WildDragonFlying don't listen to me, as I'm a terrible influence/procrastinator BUT I'd also be after those eggs ;):rolleyes:

If it wasn't already a late assignment, I'd probably be egg hunting since my prince from your lineage hatched and I have a space open.

I got excited because someone offered a gemshard on my gold, but it wasn't CB :(

19 minutes ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525

Favor Earned:

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie
Points earned: 2
Recipient of Gift: pretty_thumb
Lineage Code of Gift: kurHA

#2. I Donated a Bred Imperial Harem Offspring
Egg or Hatchie: Egg
Points earned: 1
Recipient of Gift: kigyptnee
Lineage Code of Gift: B3KpB

Yay, thank you! I'll add the points for these real soon. (And I have to say, Kurha is such a lovely code!)

4 minutes ago, Ariento said:

If it wasn't already a late assignment, I'd probably be egg hunting since my prince from your lineage hatched and I have a space open.

I got excited because someone offered a gemshard on my gold, but it wasn't CB :(

Awwh no. Don't worry, it's still a step in the right direction. It's so annoying when they do that though. I once made a post seeking *only* CB Xenos, and accepted a Thalassa because I needed those. I was so happy to see a Thala, that I instinctively accepted. And of course, it was a messy Thala and not a CB at all. I can only blame myself for being careless. :dry: Now I always check before clicking accept.