Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

🔥 I'm still sacrificing hard puzzles to the Gods of Fire... May the Ice melt and the flames dance in triumph! 🔥

Home from work, still have the flu, going back to the noble task of...lying in bed and doing Tetris puzzles all day!

Just now, quinney said:

I've been submitting hard puzzles.  (y)

Fantabulous!  Here, have some cookies and cocoa in return for your hard work!

image.png.9f4916e47cd80f16f0348218342e144c.png

I am submitting puzzles still too... but lack of sleep & pounding head from cold has lowered my abilities from hard to easy or medium... but trying to help get 🔥 back on top.

6 minutes ago, maratrekkan said:

I am submitting puzzles still too... but lack of sleep & pounding head from cold has lowered my abilities from hard to easy or medium... but trying to help get 🔥 back on top.

Aw!  Hope you feel better soon!  Here's a snug fireside bed, compliments of Team Fire:
image.png.aeb3824d91567f5cdf18c1022b1216f0.png
iStock_000045300248_Medium.jpg

47 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

trogdor.png    Do it for TROGDOOOOOR!

Awwwww yissssssss

*Lifts a mug of hot cocoa* To Trogdor!

*Gets more tea and cookies*  Yum!

I can tell I'm back at work and tired - just took me ages to get one!

9 minutes ago, laertid said:

Just returned from the New Year celebrating... back to helping Fire!

Wow - it's the evening of the 2nd here - that was some party! :lol:

Just done a reasonably easy one.

Ever since Tetris came out, I've been saying "I can't do that"  And only now do I discover I'm doing that many I'm seeing them on my sleep...

Back home from work and submitting hard puzzles for fire again! Back hurts too much to do anything else.

*grabs hot chocolate and a cookie*

Submitting hards still. Debating breeding all my BSAs to the AP during the endless 15 minutes wait.

I don't wanna go back to work tomorrow. Turning my 5am alarm back on hurt.

All HAIL the MIGHTY Trogdor! I submit my next puzzle in honor of your might and glory!

Going back to school tomorrow... Oh well, I'll have fun going on dragcave to submit puzzles when the teachers aren't looking! Mwahahahaha! 

I bred and autoed all my 2nd gen hybrids I had already completed the lineage for, just not Carinas or Green Spinels...cause I am still working on them...I even did Geodes and Shallow waters...so a few magis went to Ap and then I PB all my Pinks and Reds to the AP also...I am sure a wall will show up sometime today or tonight. I have never really sent a bunch of stuff to the AP before.

I have some 2nd gens I could bred to send 3rd gens to the AP

Edited by Zylara

7 minutes ago, quinney said:

One of the easier hard ones!

image.png.806dc9ca1607669f38f784e26664f5d7.png

That's my personal fave! :lol:

5 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

Maybe we should all breed a ton of red's to the AP! A firey wall! 

Ooooh, I'm in!!  I have many, many Reds. Some are messy AF but most aren't. And a messy bsa dragonis still a useful bsa dragon. :) 

2 minutes ago, jocosa said:

oooh, I'm in!!  I have many, many Reds. Some are messy AF but most aren't. And a messy bsa dragonis still a useful bsa dragon.

Yes a messy red can still incubate

You starting now?

Edited by Zylara