Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Real life got in the way but I'm here now and just posted a hard puzzle. :D

Way to go, Team Fire!  We're keeping the gap veeeery narrow -- now to just push past that last 2%! 

TEAM FIRE!  BURN IT!  BLAZE IT!

giphy.gif

Another one done.  I'm back at work tomorrow, which means getting up at 4.30am.  Wonder if I'll see a red bar at that time...?

Burning right along. It is frustrating to not see that bar budge past 49% yet! I'm submitting hard puzzles as often as I can, though.

Just now, LibbyLishly said:

Burning right along. It is frustrating to not see that bar budge past 49% yet! I'm submitting hard puzzles as often as I can, though.

Same :(

Wonder what will happen when most people go back to work tomorrow? Does school start back in then as well?

I'm off until Wednesday, then up at 5am for work. Ugh.  But with my job (nanny) I can take my lap top with me to work and just keep grinding out the hard puzzles.

We WILL make this happen!! :)  Even if it doesn't I love how it's brought us all together! Team Fire is the best!!

I'm off until Wednesday too, and then I only work for 4 hours, so I'll be here submitting puzzles for fire as often as possible! I've gotten much better at actually remembering to tab back to it after 15 minutes.

I can't play online at work.  I probably won't be here until mid afternoon.

I've just done the easiest ever hard puzzle, and now have to wait until I can submit!

I'm playing as much as I can on this crappy laptop my extended family has. XD

But, we are fire. ;)

187628808000202.gif

52 minutes ago, quinney said:

I can't play online at work.  I probably won't be here until mid afternoon.

I've just done the easiest ever hard puzzle, and now have to wait until I can submit!

Was it as easy as this one? :D

so called hard puzzle.gif

Hahaha, not far off - and I just had another with just two blue strips and the rest L shapes!

Some of the hards lately have been easier then the easy ones. Which I'm loving!  And I love that we can pick the puzzle we want to work on, which means I can say a big ol heck nope to the ones that are all mostly T's, and Z's.  I'm aferd of those! :lol:

Yeah, those are a pain.  I do give them a few goes, though.  Sometimes I get lucky, sometimes I click for another.

Quieter day in the huddle room, I see. Keep fanning the flames, fellow firelings!

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY 🔥

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Eyyyy i found mah fire peeps! :D Been submitting puzzles for the flame since day 1 XD Finally figured out how to do some of the hard ones...just a matter of cycling through  until one pops up XD So yeah hard puzzles to stoke the fiyar!

Welcome to the Fire Team! You found our lounge! Enjoy hot chocolate, baked goods, warm fires, and frequent picture/meme battles with team ice.

Edited by Shokomon
Typos

I'm still on Team Balance, but because I'm for balance, I've ended up mainly submitting Fire because Ice has been winning so much. I suppose I am a Fire Fledgling now...

Yeeaa! Welcome to Team Fire! 

Enjoy your stay for as long as you stay!

Have a cookie!

The-Best-Vegan-Gluten-free-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-01.jpg

(Click image for recipe)