Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello from the coast of California, where I'm sitting in a tank top while drinking a tropical beverage and feeling sorry for everyone who's freezing their butts off right now. Get warm soon!

19 minutes ago, Miral said:

Hello from the coast of California, where I'm sitting in a tank top while drinking a tropical beverage and feeling sorry for everyone who's freezing their butts off right now. Get warm soon!

J E A L O U S Y

Breeding up a possible wall of nothing but hybrids and a few hybrid fails...doing all the ones I have already completed, so watch for 2nd gen hybrids in about a day and a half. There just wont be any Carinas or Green Spinels just yet from me...dont have them done yet. All the while I keep sending more hard puzzles in for fire.

Freezing in Central USA. Lets make things hotter in here!!!

Edited by Zylara

25 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

J E A L O U S Y

It's a nice, balmy 60 Fahrenheit. Did I mention I was in a beach condo? It was built in the 80s, don't be too jealous.

Well, the aim was to share the warmth by putting you all in a nice, meditative state, enabling you to transport your mentality someplace free from outrageous wind chill factors and sniffling noses. :rolleyes: Anyone care for an eMimosa or ePiña Colada?

Edited by Miral

Think I am getting a sun-burn....I can almost feel the sand between my toes.

19 minutes ago, Miral said:

Well, the aim was to share the warmth by putting you all in a nice, meditative state, enabling you to transport your mentality someplace free from outrageous wind chill factors and sniffling noses. :rolleyes: Anyone care for an eMimosa or ePiña Colada?

Mmm, yes please. Both. *Visualizes a beautiful beach...*

*sips on a ePiña Colada*

Fire party at Miral's!

46 minutes ago, Miral said:

Read up on aphantasia. The word is new, but I've had it all my life. Meditation, mental transportation, Savasana, imagine with your mind's eye... I can't do that.

Submitted a Fire as well. There are too few Fire posters at the moment it feels...

Having lived with a psychology major as a roommate (and given that it's a favorite research subject of mine), I can tell you I've heard all about mental disorders from A-Z, including that one. I've always had difficulty meditating, given that I bore and fidget easily, but I all I guess I can say is that I sympathize, since I can't empathize on that one (especially since I'm psychic). I suppose my problem is the inability to stay in the here and now - it's why I'm always traveling abroad, changing destinations like an airport flight tracker. My abilities make focusing on the moment next to impossible.

Now back to the cyberspace beach party:

Santa-_Cruz-_Boardwalk-_California-_BEST

7 minutes ago, Miral said:

Having lived with a psychology major as a roommate (and given that it's a favorite research subject of mine), I can tell you I've heard all about mental disorders from A-Z, including that one.

Nice. (y)

*Eyes picture...*

An amusement park...

*Tries to focus on what beach is available and the tides...*

Mmm... ePinaColada...   :-D 

Woke up in the middle of the night -- doing a puzzle before I go back to sleep!  (I swear, those 4T, 3Z combinations are haunting my dreams...)

15 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

(I swear, those 4T, 3Z combinations are haunting my dreams...)

You and me both.

@Nyxity It's the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. I could walk there from where I am now. /prepares for the inevitable bricking by the rest of the thread

I'm all the more certain that California would not be the place for me. *Nods* Hm... guess it is time to take a break on dragon renaming and do a puzzle.

We've gone too far. I'm literally looking at the grid pattern on the linoleum on my floor and mentally arranging freaking Tetris blocks all over it.

Good eMimosa, though. Very good.

23 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

We've gone too far. I'm literally looking at the grid pattern on the linoleum on my floor and mentally arranging freaking Tetris blocks all over it.

Good eMimosa, though. Very good.

LOL Omg that's hilarious. When my mom and I used to play Scrabble every single night, I would go to sleep with Scrabble tiles floating in my mind. Haven't gotten to that point with the tetris though.

Did a puzzle and was waiting to submit it (had like 3 minutes left of the 15 minute wait), then walked off and forgot to submit it for like 20 minutes. Oops.

:lol: too funny @LibbyLishly

I am still sick... hate it, what can’t white dragons be real and shake magic powder on me? Off to make some OJ (need more fluids) and more Tetris puzzling, concentrating with this headache is hard though. Come on fire 🔥 

Submitted a puzzle now. Needs 6% more for an unlock. Grr...

Keep blazing it guys!! Ice is getting dangerously ahead