TJ09

2017-08-28 - August Dragon Release

Three of my eggs have hatched and I replaced two of them already. That gives me 8 of the birdy ones which is my basic scroll goal. I will probably wait until I see the adults  to decide what combination of Neb and RW I want to breed for the hybrids. I have one each so far of male purple Neb x female purple RW and male purple Neb x female tan RW. Wish TJ's hatchies would grow up as fast as his eggs hatch.:P

*greedily snatches up more of the smooth and shiny eggs*

I gotta be one of the few people here who doesn't have the hybrids yet xD; I'm just sating my desires with AP hybrids now.

1 hour ago, RWyvern said:

I gotta be one of the few people here who doesn't have the hybrids yet xD; I'm just sating my desires with AP hybrids now.

I'm stalking the AP for them, since all of my dragons just noped outta breeding. 

I can hope, right?

Can't wait for these to grow up! I'm super curious about the hybrids. 

I have 6 CB smooth and shinies, and I've bred 6 of the possible 8 combinations of hybrids. I'm SO happy these are easy to catch and breed! Can't wait to see how the adults turn out.

Edited by Singalana

1 day and 7 hours left. Eee, I'm becoming impatient. XD Grow up, children!

I bred 16 Nebula x Ridgewing pairings and got 12 hybrid eggs (eight of which I sent to the AP), three no egg and one Nebula egg. I used fertility on each pairing.

Hopefully the ones I sent to the AP will make some people happy :)

Now to wait patiently for TJ's hatchlings to grow up.

2 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

I'm stalking the AP for them, since all of my dragons just noped outta breeding. 

I could give you one of my nebula hybrids if you'd like!

1 hour ago, Cottoncat said:

I could give you one of my nebula hybrids if you'd like!

That would be amazing! And I'd love you forever! XD

My eggs hatched! Hoping they're both breeding pairs on the new eggs and the new hybrids :D

On a side note: A lot of good 2 gen Ridgewings and Nebulas are being dropped into the AP. I grabbed mostly nebulas, but some are ridgewings too. Just gotta keep an eye out and page refreshing

Mine are on the way to hatching, and since I've met my scroll goals of a pair of each, I'll probably breed my remaining CB Ridgewings to Nebulas and any hybrids put on Departures once my current lot have hatched.

TBH, when I first read the description, I was honestly expecting these to be a Celestial x Nebula hybrid.

Edited by SheridanCharon

5 minutes ago, Zilverwing said:

My eggs hatched! Hoping they're both breeding pairs on the new eggs and the new hybrids :D

On a side note: A lot of good 2 gen Ridgewings and Nebulas are being dropped into the AP. I grabbed mostly nebulas, but some are ridgewings too. Just gotta keep an eye out and page refreshing

From that pairing ? I am ONLY getting new eggs....

Woooooah these are so pretty!! Thanks TJ & spriters! And to those who experimented with different pairings to find the nebula hybrid :D

I love the smooth and shiny ones, tiny little griffin babys! Can't wait for them to grow up!

So what are everyone's favorites of the 8 possible Nebula x Ridgewing pairings? :) I love Purple Nebula x Tan Ridgewing , and the other Purple / Green Nebula combos are nice, too. Not big on the female Nebula pairings, sadly--just not a fan of male Ridgewings much (whereas the female tans are among my all time faves!), and I don't think the Red Nebulas work well with the likely black / purple / blue color scheme of the hybrids. Only really disappointed on the Blue Nebula front--they're my fave of all the Nebulas, so would've been nice to really like one of their two pairings! Ah well.

(Also, to be honest I can't stop seeing these guys more as Falconiform x Nebula hybrids... I think the ridgewings might be being misled! :P)

I also really like the Purple/Tan pairing, and the Purple/Purple pairing is REALLY purple.

Grabbed 4 more Shinies and bred 4 more hybrids, another auto'd cuz I can't count. Enjoy. Also bred several to the AP yesterday.

17 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

So what are everyone's favorites of the 8 possible Nebula x Ridgewing pairings? :)

My absolute favorite must be purple Nebula x female Ridgewing because the pairing is extra purple!

Purple Neb x Purple Ridge and Blue Neb x Purple Ridge are my favorites. I'll probably do a nice checker for those two pairings someday!

Loving how low key this release is. To me, this is perfect. Easy to get in the caves and the other I can get on my own time. Thank you, spriters!

Purple Neb x normal Ridgie and Blue Neb x normal Ridgie for me. I'm still unsure about combos with alts. I may need a little bit of time to warm up to them.

Edited by Orchi'dea

OMG!! Aren't those the Galaxyfire dragons?! Well, seems the name was changed since they now sort around the ''C''. I remember seeing them in the completed requests some time ago and thinking 'Wow, those are sure beautiful!''. So happy they are now out!