TJ09

2017-08-28 - August Dragon Release

Ewww, new release on a Monday?! Right when I think I'm starting to figure things out!

Also, I somehow managed to snag two of the new eggies, without even knowing what the new description was! By the way, if anyone is wondering, the description for the new cave born breed is: "This egg is smooth and shiny."

I finally got around to breeding the hybrids.  Used all the colors of the nebs, and both colors of the ridgies, just in case.  Now I am full up on new eggs.

Interesting hatchlings. The in-cave ones look bird-like except that their wings are rather small for that. And as someone else said, I don't know where the fire comes from on the hybrids. They are pretty, though. All the more anxious to see the adults now.

33 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Interesting hatchlings. The in-cave ones look bird-like except that their wings are rather small for that. And as someone else said, I don't know where the fire comes from on the hybrids. They are pretty, though. All the more anxious to see the adults now.

it comes from for because FIRE

Whoa!😆

These new dragons are looking more badass as we go along!  Really looking forward to the adults💙💙💙

Wow, I thought there wasn't going to be an August release due to the site update! What a pleasant surprise. They look good so far. And I think I miiight remember the hybrid? Or maybe I'm thinking of another Ridgewing hybrid.

Oh, I just saw the mature hatchilngs!  The constellation dragons are gorgeous, and they'll probably be even more so as adults.

As for the down-covered hatchling.... WOW!  I was reserving judgement on them earlier, but now, I really think they look like baby gryphons!  And that makes then extremely cool in my book!

Got 2 of the smooth egg - and 1 ridgewing egg, 1 nebula egg, and one 1 refusal later...mastered to get 2 of the Hybrid egg.

Can't wait to see the adults on all of these! Thanks TJ and spriters!

Really glad to see the hybrid get released, I remember watching it develop in the DR thread a couple years ago ❤️

OMG! I love both of these babies! Are we actually getting what looks like a Gryphon-style dragon?! OwO <3

I reeeeeeeeeeally hope so, and those hybrids! My gosh they're amazing!

14 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

I paired alt Ridgewings with the original Nebula patterns, and the original Ridgewings with the alt Nebulas. I like that color combo the best lol

https://dragcave.net/lineage/4KGfp

https://dragcave.net/lineage/mSYVK

https://dragcave.net/lineage/eFGWd

https://dragcave.net/lineage/VuaRv

These are going to be fun to play around with.

Oooh, I really like tan x blue!

Ooh, fluffy hatchlings!

Also, are the nebula hybrids from the completed list? They feel a bit familiar, but I could be getting them confused with some other nebula hybrid.

I just picked up three of the smooth eggs between the Alpine and Desert. 3 to go!

Oh my goodness!!! Those nebbie hybrids are so pretty! Love those colors!! :lol: Really looking forward to the adults!!!!

OH, its THOSE hybrids!! Ahh, I'd been watching them forever!

*squeees!* The hatchies are adorable! I love that the hybrids have the Nebbie's colors, they look very nice, but I really really like the bird-like ones. So cute! So fluffy. And I love the weird head.

Limited internet while out of town, I was concerned that might make it hard to get any more of the smooth/shiny eggs, but I got two about a half hour ago with no problem at all. I now have 5 smooth/shinies, and three hybrids. I have.... nine?... more possible Ridgewing/Nebula pairings to try, but I don't want to do them all at once. I'm rather glad that I don't remember the hybrids from the requests forum, I like to be surprised by the adults.

The hatchies from the 'smooth and shiny' eggs remind me of camels. :)

Also, Nebula is one my favorite breeds, so I'm really excited to see a Nebula-based hybrid (and I think I remember them too).