TJ09

2017-08-28 - August Dragon Release

yes the nebula hybrid are definetly those i remember on the completed section. I remember they were gorgeous, but i also remember they had only little shade of white i didn't like, i hope it is fixed now. ;)

Darn, the one day I forgot to check DC and I missed the release! Hopefully I'll still be able to catch a few :)

ETA: Nice! I caught two in the Alpine and two in the Desert, bred two and got another Ridgewing as breeding result. Not bad :)

Edited by Sheriziya
I managed to get a stack of the new eggs :)

I absolutely HATE when there's a new release that turns out to be one of those that can only be bred by pairing dragon X with dragon Y cause I've NEVER had ANY kind of success. :(

Anybody thought about names.the blue starry ones sort between canopy and carmine

and the fluffy non hybrids sort between imperial fleshcrowne and kingcrownes

Intriguing. .

Thanks TJ and spriters (Infinis Pie master and Playdoh so far) for the new release 

Loving the S2 sprites  the colour change of the fluffy gryphon like one and the coloured flames  of the hybrid 

Looking for somebody to breed me one of the hybrids, got a Nebula but no Ridgewing, and from what I hear, Ridgewings are somewhat hard to get :(

The fluffy one reminds me a whole lot of a Griffon vulture, while I'm a little disappointed it seems the hybrid is only the purple and green variant (which is kinda weird considering those are the two MALE nebula colours, but oh well) but they're cute (even though the flames make me think one of my falconiforms joined in the "fun").

If anyone is in need of a hybrid, please shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do after I'm done work ♡ (4-5 hours)

32 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

while I'm a little disappointed it seems the hybrid is only the purple and green variant (which is kinda weird considering those are the two MALE nebula colours, but oh well) but they're cute (even though the flames make me think one of my falconiforms joined in the "fun").

But they are BLUE and purple? just like the default Nebula female and male set EjmB6 ?

42 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

But they are BLUE and purple? just like the default Nebula female and male set EjmB6 ?

Zooming in on one of them shows what looks more like green wings behind blue flames. The adults will clear it up either way, though.

Got my first hybrid egg! On the first try too, I paired Blue Nebula x Purple Ridgewing.

Ooh, liking the hatchlings! The hybrid is so full of colour and the smooth egg one looks fit for Halloween! I have high expectations for the adults. :D

Egg locked , but close to hatching...

looking good, TJ and Spriters...

thanks to all of you...

They look cute so far! I'll have to try and catch a few Ridgewings in the near future it seems.

10 hours ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Two headed hybrids. Not-so-smooth hatchlings from "Smooth" eggs. Grate

The hybrids have one head. They're just bulky because of Playdoh's style. Also, it's okay for the egg to not match what comes out of it. The baikala egg didn't match the hatchie or adult descriptions either.  

1 hour ago, SheridanCharon said:

Zooming in on one of them shows what looks more like green wings behind blue flames. The adults will clear it up either way, though.

I think I've seen the adults when replying you, she's blue, it's just that this hue of blue looks less blue when juxtaposed with the even more blue hue of flames

6 hours ago, Naruhina_94 said:

yes the nebula hybrid are definetly those i remember on the completed section.

It's so cool to see dragons from the request section making it to the cave. ^_^ Although I think I haven't seen the concept myself though.

40 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

The hybrids have one head. They're just bulky because of Playdoh's style. Also, it's okay for the egg to not match what comes out of it. The baikala egg didn't match the hatchie or adult descriptions either.  

I'm just a sucker for chubby babe's and chunky westerns <3 

But they are definitely not 2 headed