TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

2 minutes ago, Aleoleo said:

Wow, these are still really easy to catch! :blink: I caught a full 2nd batch in less than 15 minutes: 2 lilac, 3 green (Jungle and Forest) and 3 blue (Coast). The lilac especially seem to be reaaally common, for now at least.

I do hope they're still easy to catch once some of mine hatch, I've not had a blue one yet. :(

gonna have hatchies at 3 am tomorrow cant wait! also if anyone needs help catching the new release let me know c:

I love the hatchies so much! Can't wait to see what they grow up to, especially the "mysterious" one seems really interesting by far!

I don't even know what they'll look like and I already need to make a 2-headed lineage out of them.

My eggs can hatch in two hours, but I'll be at work and I'm wary of putting them in hatcheries while I can't check them 'cause my scroll has been plagued with sickness lately. So I'll wait until I get home and then ER them. Haven't decided yet if I'll go for a second batch right away, or go back to breeding my Zyus (I still need like 12-14 of each kind!) and wait to get my second batch. I do love those two-heads tho.

Finally got some of the green ones, still yet to see one in the coast so I can get a blue or 2 \o/

Edited by smokeytripod

I was able to get 2 of the pink ones and 4 of the green ones.  Egglocked now, so I'll have to wait before I can try for a blue one.

Just looking through word lists trying to figure out what the mysterious dragons could be named. Between Scimitar wing and Seawing pygmy, soooo....

Scirocco?

Scissor?

Seam-something?

Shame that Scarlet doesn't work, seems like it'd be fit for a dragon breed's name.

Scintillating? Starts off a plain hatchling then becoming a bright adult? Might work.

Edited by Aurae

11 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Just looking through word lists trying to figure out what the mysterious dragons could be named. Between Scimitar wing and Seawing pygmy, soooo....

Scirocco?

Scissor?

Seam-something?

Shame that Scarlet doesn't work, seems like it'd be fit for a dragon breed's name.

From the look of them, I'd say Sea something. B)

The two-heads sort between Azure and Balloon... I was going to say Aqua something but that doesn't work. XD

Good thought! That would make sense. :D

Finally caught a blue egg! Now to get a second. :ph34r: I really can't wait to see the adults. :D

The hatchies are adorable!  Looking forward to seeing the adults!

Yikes! I am really having trouble on my monitor seeing any difference in color between the two variants of the 2-headed one as S1 hatchies! I guess I will have to note which is which before they hatch so I can keep track of what I still need! At least with TJ's S2s it is a little clearer.

Finally got 2 blue eggs \o/.

Got nothing to influence them though so going to need to pray to RNGesus that I get a male and female lol.

23 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

Finally got 2 blue eggs \o/.

Got nothing to influence them though so going to need to pray to RNGesus that I get a male and female lol.

Do you have an aeon dragon? You can use an aeon to see what gender they are with precognition. There is also an influence for me thread that you can use. 

Ok, the blues appear to be just a bit rarer than the greens. Need some blues, too many greens. lol

Mine are finally hatching! *squee!* Grabbed two more purples.

Blues are certainly more common in the coast, I got both of mine there in the last few hours. (Greens: 2 Forest, 3 Jungle. Blues: 2 Coast)

Edited by Aurae