TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

You were indeed. :D The cave must have more purple in it!

I LOVE THESE LIL NOODLES >:U Even if i somehow dislike the adults i expect to collect a small army of frozens, they're such cuties!

All of them look so slender and graceful! I can't wait to see the adults. :3

It's been a while since we got a new leviathan, hasn't it? I love these little ones ^_^

I did not pay attention to the pictures of The Bossman's stage 1 hatchlings yesterday, soooo: :D *scream of joy* More Two-headeds! It's about time! <3

Edited by Tigerkralle
Reasons...

wow.  completely missed it and bred a bunch of stuff i needed.  so guess i will get them later.  

the hatchies are cute though.  thanks spriters.  

For the leviathans, is the fact that the blue ones both have orange eyes, but one green one has red eyes while the one has orange eyes intentional?

perhaps they forgot to change the colour of the orange eyed green one?

4 hours ago, SheridanCharon said:

So I was right about the little purple being eastern in appearance XD It's actually very pretty. And I love the little barracuda hatchling, it's nice to see an aquatic two-headed!

Since when were Easterns and lindwurms the same thing? ;P

Does anyone know the spriters for these dragons! Super excited to see the adults!

8 minutes ago, RaeSun16 said:

Does anyone know the spriters for these dragons! Super excited to see the adults!

two-headed leviatahns --> Odeen

Mystical markings --> TheCompleteAnimorph

If you ever wan tto know in the future, look at the copyright text at the  complete bottom of the dragon view page, it'll say art copyright (spriter's name)

Edited by arjunvohra

Just now, arjunvohra said:

two-headed leviatahns --> Odeen

Mystical markings --> TheCompleteAnimorph

If you ever wan tto know in the future, look at the grey copyright text at the  complete bottom of the dragon view page, it'll say (copyright symbol) TJ09 and the spriters name

Thanks! 

These where surprisingly easy to catch even thought I'm a day late getting to them!

I've read that it's random - kinda of like the Ridgewing I suspect, where the blue is the rarer alt than the green. I'm not sure there's a pattern yet in terms of biome; initially people were getting both in Coast, but they may have fixed it to make more sense where blue was Coast and green was Jungle, but I'm not sure.

I have a new egg with the code SQGAY, I read it as So GAY and I love it

Oops! I just noticed the new release, lmao. The hatchlings look so cool! Unfortunately, I have to wait for my eggs to hatch before I can snag some of the new releases.

The eggs seem to be super easy to catch right now, sadly I misclicked one too many times and have to wait a few hours before getting another coast egg

Yay! Another two-head! Used to never be too fond of them back when we only had the original Two-Headed...overtime though, I've come to really like them. Also, can I just say that I LOVE the description for the other dragon. I'm really hoping the adult is a simple and plain design (I feel we need a few more 'plain' dragons given some of the more complex we've had in recent times)

Thank you TJ and Spriters for these wonderful dragons.

(I really don't like this new forum layout. It's over complicated and takes way too long to load on my computer, hence why I've been MIA for a while. :/ )

As for the release, These look awesome! The stage one of the two-headed looks like some kind of awesome Gator-dragon. I hope that carries on to its adult stage. :D I managed to grab one so far, but hopefully I'll get more once my ER eggs hatch.

I'm glad I was able to catch some of these eggs. I hope some of them are blockers, since although the cave has many blocker breeds, not all of them are as aesthetically pleasing as I would like.

I just love the new eggs and dragons. I can't wait to see what the adults will look like.

I forgot to look in yesterday… But got four new eggs just now (one green, one blue and 2 pink), so I guess I can't complain. Thanks all!