TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

Aah, two headed aquatics! *o* And I'm very excited for the volcano biome pink ones- those arcane symbols on the egg looks promising! ^_^

I ended up with a CB pair for each, with an extra for the blue and the pink. Unfortunate that there's dimorphism in the greens & blues but not the pinks, but eh. The swirly symbols tempted me. :P

I haven't gotten any of the two-headed dragons yet, but I grabbed three from the Volcano. I love that egg sprite.

Thank you TJ and artists!

Hatchlings look really cute.  The first one looks like a two-headed mosasaur while the pink volcano egg sorta reminds me of Haku's dragon form.  Nice work, spriters.  And thanks, TJ.

Though I'm wondering when the wiki page will update.  Usually, the 'currently being released' page would have updated by now.

Deos anyone have a blue not from the coast?

7 minutes ago, AppleMango said:

Deos anyone have a blue not from the coast?

Yes, I have got both my blues from the jungle.

*spits out tea* 2 HEADED SEADRAGON YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Omg I've been waiting for this one!!!

Oh cool minnows are confirmed canon in the dc world.

Oh, look at the cute lil hatchies! I can definitely tell the mysterious markings are purple now that they're hatchies. xP

EDIT: Yay, finally grabbed my first blue from the coast. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ooh thank you TJ and spriters.

I have two greens (forest and jungle) two blues from coast and four mysterious eggs from the volcano.

I love the volcano sprite. Are you the spriter TCA? Thank You its lovely. The dimorphic ones look intriguing too. I wish the spriters info on the view egg page showed on my phone.

777 is a very cryptic clue TJ. Lucky dragons eh?? :)

Edited by velvet_paw

hey new breeds

anyone has an idea what their names might be based on how theyre sorted?

I'm so happy there's a new release even though I missed the start yesterday. They don't seem to be hard to catch, so it should be fine. And the hatchies are looking interesting!

5 minutes ago, Mashabely said:

hey new breeds

anyone has an idea what their names might be based on how theyre sorted?

Green and blue sort between azure g lacewings and balloon

Ooh, the 2-Headed ones are also aquatic. Nice, I'll make sure to get some when I can.

Aquatic hatchies are cute hatchies. :B

They make me oddly content because I finally got around to watching Jurassic World last night and they remind me of dinosaurs. XD

Whoops, went crazy and grabbed too many of the pink ones XD Gonna have to wait to nab the others D: 

Didn't realize a release happened, can someone let me know the desc. for the new eggs?

1 minute ago, Kovia said:

Didn't realize a release happened, can someone let me know the desc. for the new eggs?

Volcano/Purple ones: This egg is covered in mysterious patterns.

Jungle,Coast/ Green and Blue ones: This heavy egg has a soft, yielding shell.

9 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Between which breeds do the pinks sort?:)

I'm egglocked and will have to catch those later...

Cheers

Seriva

For me, (I don;t have every breed) they sort between Sapphire and Seawyrm, which means they can either be 'sc', 'sa' or 'se'. 'sd' is weird sounding and pretty unlikely.

edit:WOAH when someone replies to a thread you're on while you're online it makes a sound and gives you a live alert (!!!)

Edited by arjunvohra

6 minutes ago, arjunvohra said:

edit:WOAH when someone replies to a thread you're on it makes a sound and gives you a live alert (!!!)

Sound can be toggled in your notification settings:

https://forums.dragcave.net/notifications/options/

For me, the lilac ones sort between Scimitarwings and Seasonals. That leaves anything between "SCIN" and "SEAR" I suppose.

The yieldy ones are between Azure and Balloon ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Sooner than expected release :o Has anyone been able to catch a blue egg from the Forest? I've seen green drop in all 3 but blues only seem to be in the Coast and Jungle.

So I was right about the little purple being eastern in appearance XD It's actually very pretty. And I love the little barracuda hatchling, it's nice to see an aquatic two-headed!