Bodecia

DC Community Notice Board

Secret Santa 2018 is holding a series of random giveaways/raffles during the signup period (November - December 21st)! Feel free to stop by and look over the rules, maybe win some neat things, and consider signing up for this year's Secret Santa!

jqBp0WE.png Yet another giveaway! DLCcjWR.png

Pop a dummy egg in the teleport, and a winner will be randomly chosen after 9pm DC time. 

3g bronze shimmer from female spessartines!

3g bronze shimmer from male caligenes!

Hatchies from the AP, all misgendered:

Spirit Ward from male Brute

Aether from female Black Truffle (Z code)

Purple Ridgewing from female Tan Ridge X Purple Neb

Feel freeze to freeze!

@madameM I'm glad you like them, thanks for giving them such a nice home! (I'm a RL crazy cat lady myself so no judging here haha :D)

Edited by Aleoleo

5 minutes ago, Aleoleo said:

Feel freeze to freeze!

Grabbed your babies! some for mates, maybe freeze (but I doubt it) these are as bad as taking in stray kittens and puppies! I am the crazy cat/dragon lady~ hahahahaaa Thank you so much~

22 minutes ago, Aleoleo said:

Feel freeze to freeze!

@madameM I'm glad you like them, thanks for giving them such a nice home! (I'm a RL crazy cat lady myself so no judging here haha :D)

hahhaaha I'm glad, I am a crazy cat lady as well. I was up to 7 at one point till age caught up with us. Now we are down to 3 but dad is constantly scared he might come home to finding more have found their way here~ ;) (leaving cat food out only invited greedy squirrels unfortunately) ;) LOL

7 minutes ago, Arkee said:

A beautiful Script altkin!

Please name and treat with love ❤️

Sorry, my phone touch screen is borking up so it's making it a challenge to reply promptly 😢

Before it froze on me, I was saying:  Thank you very, extremely muchly - he (I think that's the checker, isn't it?) will be loved and named and very appreciated 😮💖😃