TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

The Red ones look like mega Aeons. I love it. laugh.gif

I wonder if they'll have a dragon-summoning BSA together like with the trios...

And my first pairing for the red is set. Perhaps this pink with old pinks? And the black with Decipis? I think the silver would look good with the wyvern from the last release we got. Their markings match up nicely.

*Is suddenly reminded of one YouTube video and one comment on it, goes to search it*

"Red: The troll

Yellow: The person unamused by the troll's trolling

White: The leader who gets pissed by the troll's trolling

Blue: The guy with dial up connection

Pink: The girl nobody even realizes is there (fortunate for her)

Black: The new guy who doesn't know what the f's going on"

...we need dragon version of this video.

Yellow's pose is so strong and intimidating. Might be my favourite so far. Come on, blue dragon!

Pretty--the reds especially--but not as earthshaking as I was hoping. Wish they didn't have such a generic shared description. ;__;

And I want moar theropod dragons now!

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

So far black is my favourite adult! Pink is my favourite stage 2 and White is my favourite stage one

so we have a lindwyrm, wyvern, wingless western, regular western and an Amphiptere so far. very nice especially the Amphiptere and lindwyrm we've been needing new ones for awhile now.

looks like blue will also be a regular western

That yellow's scales looks like gold. So cool.

Haha I'd like to imagine that video with these too, but the isle edition. (since the red one reminds me of a hypo)

Red aka Hypo: Hypos are often kos players.

Yellow: The victim, unamused cause they know they're gonna get instant ko'ed.

White: Another victim, often a rex or another hypo. Would try to hit the troller first.

Blue: Noisy dryos.

Pink: Velociraptors that will never get noticed.

Black: Camaras. I'm pretty sure they can't attack.

I really like how the yellow turned out, but the red looks a bit too dinosaur-like for me. Doesn't really feel like a dragon. :0

Looking forward to the blue!

The black one is my favorite, I think. I'm glad I got more of those than any others (even if on accident). Holding out for blue for final judgement though.

Edit: Blue looks good, but black is my favorite (surprisingly).

Edited by Jazeki

"Zyumorph"? I think it's safe to say nobody guessed that for a name!

They're cool. I'm not madly in love, but they're perfectly fine new additions to the cave. smile.gif

OOOOOOH I love them all! But the black and blue are my favorites 😍😍😍

And I love the name of this new breed 😆

I'm egglocked atm and am currently helping someone else catch eggs - but if anyone needs help catching them and doesn't mind IOUs I would really love to help people out ^0^ Feel free to PM me! ♡

Edited by Sea Pancake

Just saw the adults! Gosh, I am in love with the blue and white ones. The muscle detail on the dark one is amazing, too. I love them all!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh man these are all amazing. I LOVE the Blue and Black Zyumorph. The rest are so nice, I'm glad I managed to grab two of each(except the pesky Coast and Jungle ones).

Ooooh, blue has arrived and stolen my love biggrin.gif I didn't think there was an eastern in the mix, thought they'd be. Western! <33

The yellow and white adults are my favourite so far. It feels odd to have dragons that are such direct references to something, but since there's kinda been a Homestuck reference dragon all this time I can't say too much about it tongue.gif

I'm still awake at 3am oops

Edit y'all are right blue is now the best

Edited by Mangrit

Upon closer inspection I think I like the White one most of the bunch. happy.gif