Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

15 hours ago, obelisk_light said:

I hope there's either a limit to the number of inventory spots that gifts take up, or a way to delete unsent gifts from the inventory in the future. It's not fun if the game becomes unplayable because of that. 

You can have only 10 gifts maximum in your inventory and as far as I'm aware, they DON'T take up any space.

You can't delete them though, which I wish was possible since some of the pokestops I got them from are not especially interesting or nice...

Other than that, I'm really happy with the new features. I haven't been able to play though, for the past few days because of real life interferences.

6 minutes ago, Chococat0815 said:

You can have only 10 gifts maximum in your inventory and as far as I'm aware, they DON'T take up any space.

Well, that's a relief. Also, I noticed this morning that only the first five pokestop/gym spins gave me gifts.

My friend code is 5518 2585 7374

I pretty much play from home, or as passenger in the car. I'll be doing a bit of traveling over the next few months, so hopefully I find some interesting things to share.

I randomly found a shiny Roselia yesterday! I was so surprised XD It's my second, aside from the shiny omanite I found in Korea a few weeks ago lol

6 hours ago, Thuban said:

My friend code is 5518 2585 7374

I pretty much play from home, or as passenger in the car. I'll be doing a bit of traveling over the next few months, so hopefully I find some interesting things to share.

I added you, I love getting friends in this game! :wub:

I didn't play much today because I'm basically at home all day studying for the one last exam I have left to pass for this year and it's making me way too nervous to function properly. I hope that when it's over and I get to relax a bit I'll be able to hatch more Alolan eggs, one is, thankfully, halfway there. I hope I get something new because I'm already tired of hatching Grimers and Meowths. :lol:

I wasn't aware of the shiny roselia either, shame, I saw several yesterday that I never checked.  I'm back home today, though I haven't been able to play much the last couple of days.  Before it was the vacation, and now I am stuck home waiting on the air-conditioner repairman.

Wow, today was simply a blast! Not only did I pass the one exam I had left to complete this year of studies, but also it was a terrific day to play this game! I turned the game on as soon as I walked out the door, and what did I see? A Corsola on the nearby. A CORSOLA. I couldn't get that first one that popped up on the radar because I was in a hurry for that exam, but around fifteen minutes later another Corsola just jumped out on my map! It took a few balls and razz berries, but in the end it was mine. It's a little girl with wonderful IVs. :wub: I caught some more later and now I have two Corsolas, one male and one female, which completed my goals just in case this doesn't last too long. Corsola is one of my favourite pokemon and I'm so happy that I got my hands on some! :wub:

P.S: I also reached level 35 and, among some other things, I got a free incubator. This is going to help me a lot with hatching all these Alolan eggs that I have. And I finally got my Alolan Sandshrew (now Sandslash). :wub:

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I was also surprised to see Corsolas around! I caught at least five of them, they kept popping up everywhere. Very exciting!

1 hour ago, hedy said:

I was also surprised to see Corsolas around! I caught at least five of them, they kept popping up everywhere. Very exciting!

I did some research (as in, I googled Pokemon GO! and Corsola) and it turns out that the Dortmund event was so full of people and that they've done such an awesome job that Niantic decided to make Corsola available until tomorrow throughout all of Europe! People who went to take part in the Dortmund event for that specific purpose aren't really happy about it, though.

2 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I did some research (as in, I googled Pokemon GO! and Corsola) and it turns out that the Dortmund event was so full of people and that they've done such an awesome job that Niantic decided to make Corsola available until tomorrow throughout all of Europe! People who went to take part in the Dortmund event for that specific purpose aren't really happy about it, though.

I'm not entirely sure that was the reason - I've read quite the contrary on the internet. Apparently Niantic had screwed up another event, with people not being able to play the game for hours, so they kind of extended it to the whole of Europe.

Whatever the reason, I'm happy to finally have a Corsola as well :lol: 

One of my eggs is hatching tomorrow so I hope I'll be able to get an Alolan egg, so far I've got only Meowth.

Awww, Corsola Europe only? Darn, I got excited for a second :P

I want a shiny roselia though!

Edited by Kaini

27 minutes ago, Chococat0815 said:

I'm not entirely sure that was the reason - I've read quite the contrary on the internet. Apparently Niantic had screwed up another event, with people not being able to play the game for hours, so they kind of extended it to the whole of Europe.

Whatever the reason, I'm happy to finally have a Corsola as well :lol: 

One of my eggs is hatching tomorrow so I hope I'll be able to get an Alolan egg, so far I've got only Meowth.

Ahahahahaha your theory makes a lot more sense - much more believable. :lol: Apart from Corsola Roselia is spawning INSANELY around here, I keep seeing around three or four around a single, usually deserted pokestop! :D I'm the happiest about Corsola, though, because I love everything ocean related and Corsola is the cutest pink pokemon there is. :wub:

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Well, there were really a lot of players in Dortmund ( newspaper says 170.000) AND the event was a real pain, at least on the first day with player who were in the park. ( There was a bug, that kicked players who used "smoke" out of their account for up to 7 hours!).       :o                                                                                                                                                                                                                        So it could  be for both reasons that Corsolas are still around here. I was very surprised, but i do not mind, that other european countries an dplayers get their share too! :wub:

my friendcode is 7580 9143 6110 !

i really don't get to do much, since generally i'm trying to get pokemon as a passenger in a car, but i have a few gifts right now and will give to anyone who adds me (':

Edited by Dekka

On 6/23/2018 at 5:10 AM, Herk said:

Oh look - it's a Sockpuppet Strangler :D

Oh man, I still havent posted my friend Code here. I hope she still pops in and adds me. We werent close friends,  but I miss her. She was always one pf my fav mods. :(

0454 9583 1624

Well, another safari event is up and it looks like the host is Japan! They'll be having Unown and Tropius as special Pokemon, and Wingull will also happen to spawn more often. :D

Wingull? That means they are gonna add shiny form of them lol. We have so many wingulls at our beach xD  I have been trying to get a shiny bulbasaur from field quests =_= No Luck so far. I have become great friends with some of you here , I wish I knew who is who lol. I know some of you because of the similar nicks but some are different. I am byfresh33 btw.

52 minutes ago, rayheart said:

Wingull? That means they are gonna add shiny form of them lol. We have so many wingulls at our beach xD  I have been trying to get a shiny bulbasaur from field quests =_= No Luck so far. I have become great friends with some of you here , I wish I knew who is who lol. I know some of you because of the similar nicks but some are different. I am byfresh33 btw.

I'm Twyro. :wub: Anyway, I love the fact that Corsola is available, but when I googled shiny Corsola and saw that it's BLUE I almost died. I'd be over the top to end up having a blue Corsola! However, I'm happy that I got my two, my baby girl is back from the gym she was defending and brought me just enough pokecoins for another super incubator. Incubating three eggs now, can't wait to hatch those and open more presents! :)

I visited Florida last year and managed to catch myself a Corsola back then, but it was a really bad one.. So I'm really happy that they are spawning here in Europe now, hopefully I will be able to catch a better one this time!

Feel free to add me btw, my code is 6549 7349 8279 :)

I'm Dunziel. I'm amazed to hear that there's a shiny corsola form...didn't get one, but that's ok. 

Oh, and rayheart, so you're the one who was there in Dortmund too? Because it was you, who send me gifts from Dortmund pokestops :wub:

Are you living near? 

Thanks to all of you, who have send me so many beautiful gifts. I didn't go out today, so i ran out of gifts and couldn't return gifts today. I'll try tomorrow!

1 minute ago, milkaq66 said:

I'm Dunziel. I'm amazed to hear that there's a shiny corsola form...didn't get one, but that's ok. 

Oh, and rayheart, so you're the one who was there in Dortmund too? Because it was you, who send me gifts from Dortmund pokestops :wub:

Are you living near? 

Thanks to all of you, who have send me so many beautiful gifts. I didn't go out today, so i ran out of gifts and couldn't return gifts today. I'll try tomorrow!

The shiny Corsola isn't in this game, it's from the Sun and Moon, I believe, but if it were real I'd die to have it. It looks so cute in blue! :wub:

4 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

The shiny Corsola isn't in this game, it's from the Sun and Moon, I believe, but if it were real I'd die to have it. It looks so cute in blue! :wub:

Oh, my bad! Although it'd be gorgeous if it were available in pokemon go! 😎

47 minutes ago, milkaq66 said:

Are you living near? 

I go to Germany in summer quite often , I have relatives there in Dortmund and yes , I was there lol .  I guess there are tons of Turkish people in there xD . I am from Turkey. Sadly , Pokemon Go is not officially released in Turkey , so the playerbase here is quite low. I was shocked when I went to park and see the queue  to enter the park lol. I met many friends there and we wandered around together . I wish I lived there hehehe. We have  like 8 players playing in our city right now , like half of them are spoofers tho. We have many spoofers but since they are spoofing , we can not find many more players. These spoofers we have are joining us on community days and special days tho , community days are pretty much our meeting day or else we are like 2-3 depending on peoples work and families. Our youngest is 23 years old and eldest is 65 ^^".

@*Silver Fox* I knew it was you! You are one of the most active friends I have ^^.

Edited by rayheart