Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Got my shiny Larvitar!

I'm still grumpy community 'day' is so short... Glad I got my shiny, but I'll be working for the last hour of the event and I had to rush around town righttttt before work to get it.

Got two shiny larvitars during the event! 

Even more of a surprise was the random shiny shellder I got during the event!  I love the raspberry blowing clam!  I like blue cloyster as well though.

I really wish they would move this to the evening hours during summer months, I drank two bottles of water and still felt close to dehydration due to the heat and sun.  And because it is only three hours of the hottest part of the day, there is no taking a break.

Only managed to catch one shiny Larvitar for Community 'Day', work kept me from going out and catching a bunch, but I got one. She was one of the last Larvitar I caught at the shopping centre before I had to run back to work.

I did evolve my regular Pupitar into a Tyranitar so I got one with Smack Down.

IMG_2966.PNG

Edited by Zinogre

Well this has been my best C-Day event since Pikachu! Got a total of 5 shiny tars, two back to back and evolved three of them into T-tars, evolved one into a Pupitar and kept the last one a Larvitar. Turned a 723 CP Larvi shiny into a 3248CP T-Tar. 😁

I hope everyone else had good luck.

I did end up getting a second shiny at work in the 30 mins before it ended, so not too shabby all in all!

Same though Nectaris, I spend the whole thing in my car driving to good spots because it was 101F outside. Toasty...

Hatched another Torchic just now so I'm slightly closer to my second Blaziken. I'm so excited! :wub:

I caught one shiny Larvitar which is not many since there was a lot of them spawning and I actually had time to hunt! Still hoping I can find a raspberry Shellder and Thanos-whale before the water festival ends. Also finally unlocked Feraligatr!

My fav place didn't disappoint me on this event at all. I am done with Tyranitars now lol. I have more than enough.. I caught a shiny larvi cp 33 100iv lol  evolved it to Tyra xD . Have many 80+ iv tyras and shiny tyras now , this event rocked the best imo. 

On Sunday I was lucky ... I was sick as heck and I'm still recovering but I was able to catch four Larvitars, the last one shiny! And then I napped.

Are people excited about the new friend/trading features? I'll post my code here if that's okay: 7941 2127 6489 (username is the same as here). I want to start gifting people right away BUT like I said I'm sick as heck, and I am more of a casual player than most of the people in this thread, I think. I'll be playing more in July.

Edited by marienine

Trading is supposedly coming out as we speak, rolling out to level 40 players first.

Do you need to be near someone to gift to them? I know you do to TRADE, but... what about the pokestop gifts?

My number is 9637 5276 1489

My name is Nectaris86.  The original Nectaris name was taken.

I will be on vacation next week, I don't know how much I will be able to play there.  I think it won't be too bad, as there are a decent number of pokestops/gyms in the area, which I was surprised at as I believed it to be a smaller town(our vacations are more nature/hiking themed).

Edit:

In the tauros/solrock/illumise/seviper region.

Edited by Nectaris

Hi. New to this thread.

I want to find friends from another region.

I'm in Farfetch'd/Volbeat/Zangoose/Solrock region.

My code is 3014 8684 1886.

I also want to find friends, name's Twyro in Pokemon GO, I'm in the Zangoose, Mr. Mime, Volbeat and Lunatone region - code 6703 8008 6464 :)

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Thank you so much!  I haven't been to any pokestops yet, I didn't even know you could send stuff like that!

@*Silver Fox*

I'm new here,

but here's my code if anyone wants to be friends.

6705 0025 2059

Edited by hannah51715

Well I caught my first shiny in Korea- a shiny Omanite :D Sure caught me by surprise. I tried really hard to find a shiny shellder, though, with no avail :( Also I'm super bummed I missed out on the Larvitar community day. *sigh* And I've got some catching up to do since I can't do any of the friend related stuff yet, due to the fact that I'm only level 25. It's odd to me that the friend part has a level cap. 

I'm so happy to add you all as my friends, I'm looking forward to sending you all gifts as soon as I get a chance to go out and visit more pokestops to make your day a little better. :wub:

I'm waiting to add someone to be my first friend but after that I will definitely post my friend code here. I', in the tauros/seviper region. I think seviper anyway. I've never payed attention to them  Don't you have to be within a certain distance to trade?

13 minutes ago, Wookieinmashoo said:

I'm waiting to add someone to be my first friend but after that I will definitely post my friend code here. I', in the tauros/seviper region. I think seviper anyway. I've never payed attention to them  Don't you have to be within a certain distance to trade?

Yes for trading, but thankfully not for sending gifts. :D At least we can do that.

Btw I caught another Absol from a field research quest! Better stats than the previous one, though female again. I hope I'll get a male as well eventually. :D I'm so happy they added another pokestop close to me, it makes things A LOT easier.

I'm so happy I got two 7km eggs so far, I can't wait to hatch them and see what's inside! :wub:

Thank you @Nectaris for the gift! It was my first ever!

(No eggs yet, but I'm making sure to have a slot open getting my gifts because I hear otherwise you won't be able to get them!)