Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I have read that those contain alolan forms, like vulpix and sandshrew.  I have one 7km egg, I put it in a super-incubater, but I wasn't able to hatch it today.

Oh look - it's a Sockpuppet Strangler :D

friending came out, and I thought of my DC friends first (how could I not when at one point, I was like every other post in the PoGo thread?), so I peered through the thread and sent some friend requests for people who'd posted their codes. If you get a request from a trainer Veylah, that's me, Sock!"

I have two 7km eggs incubating at the moment and I'm waiting for one of them to hatch so I can open my next gift just in case there is another egg inside. I can't wait to see what I'll get from them! :wub:

I'm waiting on an egg slot to open up too to open up my latest gift.

I'm in the process of adding everyone here, if you get SageZinogre, that's me !

My code is 6106 1394 7854.

2 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I'm waiting on an egg slot to open up too to open up my latest gift.

Same, I want that egg!

I wish you could discard eggs? I have a bunch of 5ks I really don't need 😛 as bad as that sounds.

I want those two 7km eggs to hatch already, hopefully at least one will tomorrow because I really want to see what's inside, plus I want to open some more presents, I believe I got around five more! :wub: Thank you everyone! ❤️

I got one alolan egg to hatch.  Got a sandshrew, which I immediately evolved.  Also caught a few alolan Ratata.  I was surprised how many stops and gyms were at the airport.

Edit:  I caught a shuckle.  I have never even seen one before.

Edited by Nectaris

I have been playing so much lol , we were even out at night. We found 2 cops playing PoGo lol. 

AMAZING the cops were playing lol.

I got one alolan rat and one egg. Haven't hatched the egg yet...

8 minutes ago, Kaini said:

AMAZING the cops were playing lol.

I got one alolan rat and one egg. Haven't hatched the egg yet...

Haha yea , we thought they are going to want us to show our id cards haha , they were " are you guys playing pokemon" xD  

I can't wait to get Alolan Ratatas, I haven't seen those anywhere so far! However, I am going to see my friend today in the part of the city where I don't normally go because it isn't very close so I'm hoping for the best. Also my two Alolan eggs should hatch and I'll finally have my first Alolan Pokemon. :wub:

If anyone wants to add me my code is 4871 3745 2068.

My trainer name is KeydaH

Edited by water_angel

I finally found an Alolan Rattata and it ran away after the first ball.  Sharding spoofing "protection".  T_T

I love this new friends feature!! I added a bunch of you who shared their codes. My code is 2114 1740 8144, name heidiker! I’m in the seviper/lunatone/mr. Mime area. 

I already added my mom as my first friend and we exchanged a few gifts, and since I’m visiting her I gave her one shiny Swablu! The trading was quite simple, but you can only make one ”special trade” (shinies and legendaries, I assume) per day. I also caught a few Alolan Rattatas and evolved a dark chubby Raticate for me! Exciting!

Finally caught my first Alolan Ratata! It's so funny with the whiskers that look more like moustache, reminds me a bit of Splinter from TMNT. :lol: I hatched an Alolan Meowth (now Alolan Persian - God their heads are so big!) and an Alolan Grimer (now Alolan Muk whose colors keep flowing constantly, it looks so cool!). Also, newsflash:

Solrock and Lunatone have switched continents! I just saw a Solrock on nearby and my region used to have Lunatone. Yipeeee! That Pokemon is so cool, I can't wait to catch it!

I assumed that this would happen on the first day of summer.

Edit:  I caught my first Solrock on my way back home, I'm so happy! I love the sun shaped rock, it looks so cool! I also hatched another Alolan Grimer and two more Alolan Meowths, I sure hope to hatch something new in the near future, I wouldn't like to be overrun by creepy pale cats.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

So far I have hatched two grimers, a sandshrew, and a meowth.  I am excited about lunatone, even though I haven’t seen one yet.  It’s amazing the different varieties of Pokémon available here compared to home.  Things that are near non-existent at home are common and things that are common at home are rare here.

Solrock and Lunatone are still seen quite rarely in the wild, I've seen Solrock on nearby only three times ever since I noticed that they switched. The one that I caught was the third one that has ever shown up.

I can't wait to hatch some more eggs and open some more gifts, but with only one incubator in the inventory and this horrible weather that makes you want to just stay at home all day and curl up in a blanket (YES, it's almost July and this is how it feels) hatching them is mission impossible.

I've recently gotten back into playing. My friend code is 1641 3717 0943. I'll send gifts whenever I can, but I live in a rural area so I can't get to a lot of pokestops unless I go like half an hour into town.