Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I managed to grab 24 Shiny Squirtles. Hoping for about the same for the next event. They're speculating that it's Ralts, but no one knows *for sure* yet. 36817653_10214864401436462_7352113575499

I caught a 253 cp 100% iv shiny squirtle on the event and a 98% iv shiny glasses from quests :)  I spent like 240.000 dust and got them to over 2k cp now.

Gen 4 starters will be out so soon ^^. There is an official picture with them inside.

Edited by rayheart

I'm so sorry, but Shiny Squirts got me rofl! :lol:

Today wasn't overly exciting, I just happened to hatch another Alolan Sandshrew. Hopefully I'll have more new things tomorrow.

I'm excited about August's community day(s)!  Of course that means a lot of shinies will need to be caught to get all of them, and a few extra for when the last couple eeveelutions are released.

i hatched an alolan vulpix the other day and i swear she is the CUTEST thing.  gotta love a tiny ice fox

11 hours ago, Dekka said:

i hatched an alolan vulpix the other day and i swear she is the CUTEST thing.  gotta love a tiny ice fox

God, I WISH I could hatch an alolan Vulpix already! It's one of the most gorgeous alolan forms ever! Also newsflash guys, alolan Geodude and alolan Diglett are now in the game spawning in the wild along with their respective evolutions! I have an alolan Geodude, an alolan Graveler, two alolan Digletts and an alolan Dugtrio. :wub: The Dugtrio is super funny as three blondes! :lol:

I caught 2x shiny lugias out of 3 raids omg. Lugia sure loves me , unlike articuno :/ 

19 minutes ago, rayheart said:

I caught 2x shiny lugias out of 3 raids omg. Lugia sure loves me , unlike articuno 😕

Oh, yes! I was so surprised when I saw that Lugia was back.

Just started today, and it has been great so far!  Got an Alolan diglet, got a few magmars(normally rare here), and best of all, a shiny plusle!

2 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Alolan Geodude and alolan Diglett are now in the game spawning in the wild along with their respective evolutions!

Exactly what I wanted! :D It's too late to go hunting today, so maybe I'll try my luck tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up! :wub:

9 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Just started today, and it has been great so far!  Got an Alolan diglet, got a few magmars(normally rare here), and best of all, a shiny plusle!

Wait a minute, Plusles and Minuns are SHINY?!?! I have to pay attention to them tomorrow!

1 hour ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Wait a minute, Plusles and Minuns are SHINY?!?! I have to pay attention to them tomorrow!

Surprised me too.  I had noticed they were popping up like weeds, and I was needing to catch a breathtaking one.  Then one popped up that was a deeper red and had the sparkles.

Eevee is next community day event. It's also for spread for 3 hours for 2 days in a row. Aug 11th and 12th Also this Saturday for three hours Zapdos comes back for raids and has a chance to be shiny

Got two shiny Minun and two shiny Plusle yesterday in GO. I almost missed the first Plusle but luckily I saw the tail end of the shiny sparkles.

Apparently Aerodactyl can spawn in the wild and be shiny too. I never got any shiny ones with the 3 I clicked but I've seen a lot of people post about it on twitter.

Edited by Zinogre

did the nicknaming your eevee rainer, sparky, or pyro to get vaporeon, jolteon, or flareon theory get debackend or does it work? 

Just recently managed to get pokemon go back on my phone and caught an eevee that I would like to evolve to a jolteon

Edited by FireIceHellHound

3 minutes ago, FireIceHellHound said:

did the nicknaming your eevee rainer, sparky, or pyro to get vaporeon, jolteon, or flareon theory get debackend or does it work?

It works only once per Eevee evolution.

Aaand I caught two more shiny plusles today.

6 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

Aaand I caught two more shiny plusles today.

I hope I get some of the shiny luck that you all have. XD Congrats!

I caught one shiny plusle at work yesterday!

I want a minun!

I'm also stoked for the Eevee community days - so. many. shinies.

I missed Squirtle community day, but managed to get one with glasses at least.

The short event with boosted gen3 starters was great - I can finally evolve my Torchic and Treecko.

Also caught a shiny Minun.

Also so hyped for the Eevee community days! Let's hope they introduce a way to control which evolution you get, at least during the community day hours. You need at least 9 shinies if you want to get all of them anyway :lol: 

Edited by Chococat0815

2 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

The short event with boosted gen3 starters was great - I can finally evolve my Torchic and Treecko.

Also so hyped for the Eevee community days! Let's hope they introduce a way to control which evolution you get, at least during the community day hours. You need at least 9 shinies if you want to get all of them anyway :lol: 

IF, and only IF you are lucky enough to get different ones every time. Also you might want to save some extra shinies for other Eeveelutions yet to come in the game. ;)

That's why I said at least 9 - one for 8 Eeveelutions total (all genererations *yet*) plus one for one Eevee and then keeping your fingers crossed you're going to be able to control what eeveelution you get! ;) 

Also, this I found on the internet. One can dream, right?

dowant_eeveelutions.png

5 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

It also gives you a chance to walk your Shiny Eevee during night or day for 10K to get an Umbreon or Espeon which is super helpful. My shiny goal just got harder. One of each eeveelution and one for Eevee itself. That's 6 shinies. I did get 5 during the Squrtle and Larvitar event, so there is hope. I try to make my goal to have a shiny of each evolution stage. 

22 minutes ago, Syiren said:

It also gives you a chance to walk your Shiny Eevee during night or day for 10K to get an Umbreon or Espeon which is super helpful. My shiny goal just got harder. One of each eeveelution and one for Eevee itself. That's 6 shinies. I did get 5 during the Squrtle and Larvitar event, so there is hope. I try to make my goal to have a shiny of each evolution stage. 

I'm also planning to take part in that community event to catch as many shinies as possible, one Eevee and one for each eeveelution, I hope I'll manage. Anyway, have you heard that some people got Celebi already? People who took part in one of the last festivals. Celebi is yet to be made available as the main prize for the special research globally.