Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

1 hour ago, MysticMusician said:

I've recently gotten back into playing. My friend code is 1641 3717 0943. I'll send gifts whenever I can, but I live in a rural area so I can't get to a lot of pokestops unless I go like half an hour into town.

I sent you a request, looking forward to exchanging gifts with you! I'll send you something as soon as I can! :wub:

I noticed that copying other trainer codes doesn't work when you're trying to add them, inserting them manually is the only option. Not too big of a deal, but some may find it frustrating.

17 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I noticed that copying other trainer codes doesn't work when you're trying to add them, inserting them manually is the only option. Not too big of a deal, but some may find it frustrating.

I noticed this too, pretty annoying! Hopefully they fix it soon. I have to give kudos to them for one of the best updates they made: putting a blank space between every three numbers so the bigger ones are soooo much easier to read! That was really driving me crazy to try to see how much stardust or XP I had.

1 hour ago, hedy said:

I noticed this too, pretty annoying! Hopefully they fix it soon. I have to give kudos to them for one of the best updates they made: putting a blank space between every three numbers so the bigger ones are soooo much easier to read! That was really driving me crazy to try to see how much stardust or XP I had.

I thought they put a comma! :lol: Anyway, that helps a lot, really, nobody's up for counting digits to see how much XP, stardust etc. they actually have. :D

Hello, i thought i'll join in to friends requests. My Poke user name is Dunziel and my trainercode is 3402 6020 0814. I'm from Germany btw and i'm looking foreward to swap with you. I' m living in Dortmund the town that hosts the safari zone event this upcoming weekend. I'm extremly hyped!😍 Now i'll check the thread to send some requests myself.

Edited by milkaq66

Lucky you for that Dortmund event, you'll be able to catch Unown and Corsola! :wub: I sent out some gifts today and I somehow have ten more in my inventory, can't wait for some people to open previous gifts so that I can send them some new ones. :D I also want one of my Pokemon to come back from a gym, I need 60 more pokecoins to purchase another super incubator.

If anyone wants to add me, I'm Articuno9Mystic and my code is 8698 5848 5926. I hope I can catch some regionals to gift back :) (I'm from India.)

Edited by obelisk_light

God.... it's so hot..... but.... all the fire types are out there..... Please put on my tombstone, "At least she caught a Vulpix."

A little disappointed in the next research reward being snorlax.  Normally I would have waited until the first to get one, but I decided to get another articuno this time.

13 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

A little disappointed in the next research reward being snorlax.  Normally I would have waited until the first to get one, but I decided to get another articuno this time.

Agreed - really disappointing. I was hoping it would be the legendary dogs, but now I'm just not gonna bother... I'll get another articuno.

There will be an Articuno event coming up , check your News pages :) I so want a shiny articuno now :O   and Snorlax has legacy move called Body slam which makes snorlax very good. I am glad I will be able to get it. 

The only reason I'll gladly work for a Snorlax is because I still need a female, I only have one male. As for the shiny Articuno, I'd happily own one, but you know... raids don't work for solo players.

Stinks the shiny aritcuno is raid only but that's how all the shiny legends have been. We'll see if I'll actually be able to raid that day, they always do it for such a short window and I'm likely to be working and miss out entirely.

That safari zone event has me worn out totally! The sun was burning the whole day and at the event's center, the Westfalen Park, there were such an enormous amount of people, that the internet crashed every few minutes. So we (my husband and my 2 sons) went for hunt in areas of the city other than the park, where we know some pokestops are. The event pokemon appeared throughout the whole city. Well, what can i say, the results were not bad at all! We all were able to catch lots of Corsolas and all the Unknowns that are required to spell the name DORTMUND.😎 AND there were tons of Larvitars, Slakoth,Ralts and Swablus, and the chance to get a Shiny was really high. I got myself a shiny Wablu and a shiny Magikarp.😍 So all in all, a really good day, worth my sore feet!😋

I have to send so many thanks to you @milkaq66 for your gift, I got my first 7km egg from you! I finally had the time to go to the city today so I got some gifts to send to you great people and managed to do an Onix raid (even though my phone was running out of battery and I finished with only 3% left). 

I’m okay with Snorlax being the next Research Breakthrough since I still don’t have any! I’m also pissed I didn’t do the ”Evolve 2 Shellder” task since that apparently had Lapras as a prize? I don’t have any of them either! 

I can't wait to hatch these two eggs that I'm incubating! One is an Alolan and the other is apparently the last 2km egg that is left from the water event. I really want to open some more presents, but as long as I'm egg-locked I refuse to do it and potentially miss out on some more Alolan eggs. :)

My mom has so many gifts and only two people to send to so she asked me if any of you would like to add her! Her friend code is 3236 0671 5817 and her account name is Owwlis. 

Can’t wait to go on a walk today to hatch my Alolan egg! I’m also still looking for raids to do, I need 6 still to finally get to the last part of the special Research. 

23 minutes ago, hedy said:

My mom has so many gifts and only two people to send to so she asked me if any of you would like to add her! Her friend code is 3236 0671 5817 and her account name is Owwlis. 

Can’t wait to go on a walk today to hatch my Alolan egg! I’m also still looking for raids to do, I need 6 still to finally get to the last part of the special Research. 

Of course, gladly! She will also have more people sending gifts to her. :wub:

I've added some of y'all; I can't wait to share some gifts! :)

What kind of eggs is everyone getting from gifts. My only gift so far is a 7K egg. (Thanks, BTW, Silver Fox.)

27 minutes ago, obelisk_light said:

I've added some of y'all; I can't wait to share some gifts! :)

What kind of eggs is everyone getting from gifts. My only gift so far is a 7K egg. (Thanks, BTW, Silver Fox.)

They are all seven k eggs.  They contain alolan form Pokémon.

1 hour ago, Nectaris said:

They are all seven k eggs.  They contain alolan form Pokémon.

Ah, I see. In that case, I presume 7K eggs aren't available at Pokestops? (I haven't gotten any from Pokestops, so I was just curious.)

6 minutes ago, obelisk_light said:

Ah, I see. In that case, I presume 7K eggs aren't available at Pokestops? (I haven't gotten any from Pokestops, so I was just curious.)

I don’t think that they are.  You have to make sure to have an egg slot open when you open a present to get an egg.

10 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

You have to make sure to have an egg slot open when you open a present to get an egg.

I got that from the other posts.

I hope there's either a limit to the number of inventory spots that gifts take up, or a way to delete unsent gifts from the inventory in the future. It's not fun if the game becomes unplayable because of that. 

The event is finally over. Today i heared it was a bit better with internet connection in the park. We only took a short walk in another pretty place, Phönixsee, and i got myself a shiny Roselia, a shiny Pikachu and a shiny Aerodactyl. I'm more than content with the event.😍  It's a shame that i can't trade with you here. I only recently learned, that both trading partners have to be within a 100 meter radius.*sigh* I'd have some corsolas to share.....

Wait a minute, Roselia can be shiny?! :blink: I never knew! I also wish Trading worked differently, I was super disappointed about that. :(

1 hour ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Wait a minute, Roselia can be shiny?! :blink: I never knew! I also wish Trading worked differently, I was super disappointed about that. :(

Yes, Rosalia usually holds a red and a blue rose. The shiny version is holding a black and a blue rose. It looks very nice!