Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

2 hours ago, Zinogre said:

I caught 4 shiny Charmander during the Community event in POGO! I caught and evolved my first one into an amazing shiny Charizard. I didn't do too badly considering I only managed to do 2 hours of the event before I had to work.

I freaked out when a week or so ago I hatched THIS:

IMG_2811.PNG

I'm never evolving it because it's so cute!

Wow, how lucky! :blink: I only hatched several regular Wynauts, not a single shiny one! I hope that one day I'll hatch something shiny, either this or Azurill, or maybe even a shiny Togepi! :wub:

2 hours ago, obelisk_light said:

I wasn't able to catch a single Charmander on community day for the half an hour that I could play. :( Oh well, I hope for that elusive random spawn.

Neither was I, as I had to work all day. Rather disappointing, to say the least.

Also, I finally had a day off and was able to visit the park for a short while, where I caught and added to my Pokédex the following:

• Tentacool
  • Lileep
  • Slowpoke
  • Barboach
  • Krabby
  • Wingull
  • Whismur
  • Gligar

I also found out last night that my significant other redownloaded Pokémon GO to their iPhone, and we're now defending a local gym together. 😊 (We're both on Team Mystic.)

Edited by SeasonofCrows

Well, I was sad that I didn't catch a Latias yet, but the following catch made up for it. 😁

Screenshot_20180520-174544.jpg

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

Well, I was sad that I didn't catch a Latias yet, but the following catch made up for it. 😁

This is beautiful. :wub:

4 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

This is beautiful. :wub:

Thanks! I didn't even know shiny Ho-oh was a thing! And the group I was raiding with said the shiny is a 100% catch! Mine has  93% IV stats so I powered it up to over 3200CP (Cuz I ran out of stardust)

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

Thanks! I didn't even know shiny Ho-oh was a thing! And the group I was raiding with said the shiny is a 100% catch! Mine has  93% IV stats so I powered it up to over 3200CP (Cuz I ran out of stardust)

Luckyyyyyyyyyyyy! :blink: :wub: 

By the way, have you guys seen the in-game news? Alolan pokemon are coming to the game! I can't wait to see Exeggutor - I bet it won't even fit the screen! :lol:

I still need to catch a Ho-oh at all.  Never was able to snag him or Lugia successfully!

I did pick up a perfect Mewtwo today, so I consider that win enough :D

Never did get ho-oh or lugia but I am majorly jelly of that shiny. Might have to try to catch a raid...

4 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Luckyyyyyyyyyyyy! :blink: :wub: 

By the way, have you guys seen the in-game news? Alolan pokemon are coming to the game! I can't wait to see Exeggutor - I bet it won't even fit the screen! :lol:

Me too.  I am just worried they will be regional exclusives, though hopefully not.  Particularly looking forward to cubone, sandshrew, and vulpix as those are my favorite Alolan forms.

5 hours ago, Kaini said:

Never did get ho-oh or lugia but I am majorly jelly of that shiny. Might have to try to catch a raid...

I hope you get one. They were popping up a lot in the group I was raiding with, which ranged from 8 to 14 ppl and in each one at least o e person got a shiny so I wish you, all of you the best of luck.

And congrats on that perfect Mewtwo @LadyLyzar 

Wow, congrats Syiren and Zinogre on these shinies! I have neither a Ho-oh nor a Wynaut, let's see if I can get to a Ho-oh raid at least.

Also congrats on the perfect Mewtwo, LadyLyzar!

I didn't expect the Alolan forms to get into the game so soon, that's quite exciting. I don't think they will make (all of) them regional exclusive, otherwise they wouldn't have announced them in that way. At least I hope so...

17 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Me too.  I am just worried they will be regional exclusives, though hopefully not.  Particularly looking forward to cubone, sandshrew, and vulpix as those are my favorite Alolan forms.

I don't think they'll come as regional exclusives, they wouldn't hype up the whole world like this if they were intending to do so.

I caught 3x Shiny Ho-Ohs and one of them is Boosted ! and 93iv ^^. So happy about it. 

Anddddddd, The next community poke is Larvitar. Hypeee :d  It will be so good . I wonder what move it will get.

On 5/21/2018 at 1:12 AM, Syiren said:

Holy cow, congrats on this catch! 

57 minutes ago, SeasonofCrows said:

Holy cow, congrats on this catch! 

Thank you! It was total luck, I hope you get one too.

@Syiren Thanks! I hope to possibly participate in on this Friday - I caught a Shuppet and a Magikarp, but those were purely in raids where I was alone. 

Today was foggy!  This is rare here, for even when it is foggy outside, the game hardly ever registers it.  Caught lots of ghost mons, and managed to FINALLY get the last form of Castform.

1 minute ago, Nectaris said:

Today was foggy!  This is rare here, for even when it is foggy outside, the game hardly ever registers it.  Caught lots of ghost mons, and managed to FINALLY get the last form of Castform.

Congrats! I only just managed to catch the Sunny form of Castform myself. What other ghost types did you catch?

25 minutes ago, SeasonofCrows said:

Congrats! I only just managed to catch the Sunny form of Castform myself. What other ghost types did you catch?

Thanks!  I caught a duskull, a ghastly, and a bunch of shuppets(five+). 

I finally managed to hatch a female Pichu that I've been wanting oh so desperately, and I caught another Beldum in the wild! I can't wait to gather enough candies to get my first Metagross, that is one awesome pokemon. :o

I don't know if it is an event or not(I suspect the answer is yes), but this afternoon I was surrounded by omanites!  I haven't seen a single one anywhere, but they were everywhere!

Edit:  News article popped up shortly after posting.  Yes, there is an event, and I think I am going to like this one!

Edited by Nectaris

Whoa! Where do you even find shiny Ho-Ohs??? Were they all shiny, or just random chance? I wish I had the ability to go out hunting and stuff. I mostly just play whenever we take the dog on a walk or go to Disneyland, but even then my gf doesn't like it when I'm on my phone the whole time, so I don't get to raid or battle gyms sadly. 

I finally caught my very own Mew! Despite the AR mode not working on my phone. (It was definitely a minor scare when Mew didn't show up in the AR mode.)

20 hours ago, hazeh said:

Whoa! Where do you even find shiny Ho-Ohs??? Were they all shiny, or just random chance? I wish I had the ability to go out hunting and stuff. I mostly just play whenever we take the dog on a walk or go to Disneyland, but even then my gf doesn't like it when I'm on my phone the whole time, so I don't get to raid or battle gyms sadly. 

In raids. And its totally by luck, but it doesn't seem to be super rare as during Charmander day I did two Ho-Oh raids and while I didnt get one then at least one person got one from each, and the day I did 4 raids I got the shiny, the friend I was riding with got a different one and someone else got it on the third. The raid b4 my shiny was Latais. I hope she and her bro latios get a shiny later, those look amazing!

And in you get a shiny ho-Oh its a 100% catch! So pinap it for extra candy. :)

11 hours ago, obelisk_light said:

I finally caught my very own Mew! Despite the AR mode not working on my phone. (It was definitely a minor scare when Mew didn't show up in the AR mode.)

Yeah, you dont need AR to get Mew. It'll say so at first (which scared me at first) bit after it registers thatvar isn't wirking itll let u switch to ingame mode.