Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Wait, they went with Squirtle anyway? just because it's good for pvp? Do they not realize that not everyone does pvp? I only do it when the tasks demand I do it, example this throwback event. I know actual game stats for main pokemon games. not pokemon go, nor do I care to. If I didn't have to pay for Pokemon Home I'd transfer most of my good pokemon to my Sword version. 

On 5/22/2020 at 5:54 AM, georgexu94 said:

Hi, if anyone wants to add friends, here is my friend code.

And yes, I'm male but my avatar is female.

I added you. :D

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

Wait, they went with Squirtle anyway? just because it's good for pvp? Do they not realize that not everyone does pvp? I only do it when the tasks demand I do it, example this throwback event. I know actual game stats for main pokemon games. not pokemon go, nor do I care to. If I didn't have to pay for Pokemon Home I'd transfer most of my good pokemon to my Sword version.

Same here, I only make it to rank 7 to get that elite charge TM.

I'm also a bit pissed already that they don't do legendaries for the weekly breakthough anymore, because of all those mons good for pvp... :( 🙄

Edited by Idril

6 hours ago, Idril said:

I'm also a bit pissed already that they don't do legendaries for the weekly breakthough anymore, because of all those mons good for pvp... :( 🙄

Ditto.  Especially as I am not big on raiding, the breakthroughs were my primary way of getting legendaries.  That said, I can't help but wonder if it is just an adaptation because of the virus, don't want people to miss out on a good mon because they can't get out and do the tasks after all.  I am maintaining hope that they might go back to the legendaries at a later time.

1 hour ago, Nectaris said:

Ditto.  Especially as I am not big on raiding, the breakthroughs were my primary way of getting legendaries.  That said, I can't help but wonder if it is just an adaptation because of the virus, don't want people to miss out on a good mon because they can't get out and do the tasks after all.  I am maintaining hope that they might go back to the legendaries at a later time.

What I don't understand is why can't they simply ban legendaries from pvp like they do for gym holders? Still give us the legendary mons, but restrict their uses so they aren't OP and dominating the competition. 

I joined Pokemon Go because it offered what most kids in my generation wished they could do. Bring pokemon as close to the real world as possible. I was part of the first wave of American fans. I got into it in 1998 when I was nine. My first ever pokemon possession was a Pikachu and Raichu toy set for my 10th birthday, so I said they were my first pokemon and I was now a trainer. The rest speaks for itself. I always have and always will love pokemon, so when companies try to nerf things to 'make it fair' without listening to what all fans want or provide an easier way to obtain certain pokemon then they need to really think about reworking their game play.

I mainly play Pokemon Go now to fill the dex, and to hunt for shinies. Since I can never seem to hold gyms for very long. I miss the old gym set up. There were a max of ten mons per gym, doubles were okay and you could train at your own team's gym to strengthen it. Why can't they bring that back and let us earn coins for powering up gyms as well as taking rival teams? I think people would be much less aggressive with gyms that way. 

Well this is some next level ********, I finally got my Celebi encounter and for some odd reason the AR camera doesn't work for it (it works on other mons but not Celebi) so i get just the generic foresty looking background as with other non AR catches , problem with this is it makes it almost impossible to actually land a ball on Celebi to catch it as its way too far back for the balls to reach it so I always miss....

Honestly this is annoying me more then the quest to get the thing (I hate excellent curveball throws as a requirement).

Edit: Ok after messing with the permissions PoGo has and disabling camera access I managed to catch Celebi since it just sat there and was unmissable, what an annoyance lol.

On the brightside today I caught 3 shiny Seedots and finally got a Shiftry lol.

Edited by smokeytripod

Got my three shinies fairly quickly.  Plus an extra one a few minutes ago.

Edited by Nectaris

I was out for maybe 3 hours and got 16 shinies or so... I stopped counting at some point. I got a pretty good one for great league as well. And afterwards I traded 100 seedots with a friend, we ended up getting 2 luckies from that which is our 2nd worst C-Day result in terms of that, just after Piplup.

Hi to everyone again!

If someone know who is she? There is 5 days left till BF and I I receive one gift per week :( Wanna become BF little bit quickly...

And I still looking for more new friends! Please, I try to send gifts everyday! Want 1000 BF in achieve :D

8618 3094 1248

photo_2020-05-25_13-06-59.jpg

This game's support is starting to irritate me. I've had an error for three months now, 'Avatar Incorrect 39' that won't let me change any of my avatar's clothing. I contacted support like once a week and still they haven't fixed it, so I've missed a bunch of clothing they've released because I literally.... can't change it. And I have paid items in there too that I can't use, which is cool.

They suggested I switch to the other gender of avatar and that helped for a day but now I can't switch back, I get the 'avatar incorrect' error AGAIN. So now I'm stuck, not that I mind one over the other, but this error has been irritating for MONTHS. Anyone else?

1 minute ago, Kaini said:

This game's support is starting to irritate me. I've had an error for three months now, 'Avatar Incorrect 39' that won't let me change any of my avatar's clothing. I contacted support like once a week and still they haven't fixed it, so I've missed a bunch of clothing they've released because I literally.... can't change it. And I have paid items in there too that I can't use, which is cool.

They suggested I switch to the other gender of avatar and that helped for a day but now I can't switch back, I get the 'avatar incorrect' error AGAIN. So now I'm stuck, not that I mind one over the other, but this error has been irritating for MONTHS. Anyone else?

Yeap, few our guys have same problem. Someone said that reinstall pogo is helpfull, but I'm not sure. I can ask a vanguard from Ingress, mb he can push this problem, but again, I'm not sure if it works.

Be patient. It's Niantic, nothing new.We have a joke about all solution of problem, new info, new in-game features est est. "Office of Niantic" and it's really seems like true.

123.png

you'd think with a game as popular as Go is, they'd be more on top of fixes like that. Then again, they don't care if you get kicked from a raid and loose your pass and the mon you rightfully beat and deserve to catch. My friend lost a shiny latios that way, and I lost my first Lugia. 

2 hours ago, Kaini said:

I have the same problem, but with not being able to change my gender which I changed without even wanting to do that. From what I've heard you can fix it for the clothing side of the glitch by just changing your hair color once, which you can change back afterwards

8 hours ago, Syiren said:

you'd think with a game as popular as Go is, they'd be more on top of fixes like that. Then again, they don't care if you get kicked from a raid and loose your pass and the mon you rightfully beat and deserve to catch. My friend lost a shiny latios that way, and I lost my first Lugia. 

When I have same problem, support all times return 1-3 premium raid passes. Did you try to whrite them on e-mail? Bec in-game support it's... smth magical.

I've tried messaging them, but no one ever gave me a response. 😕

Got a random shiny machop Monday!  Also got a few reshiram today!  That and Zekrom are my favorite gen5 legendaries.  This one was really hard to catch.

Reshiram was such a paaaaaaain to catch! Did 8 raids and only got 3 of them. Though one was an 89% weather boosted.

I actually found Reshiram pretty easy to catch. From the 9 I did I caught every single one, including a15-15-14 functional 100%. I've heard that it was a real pain for the first couple of Raids though, due to how far it was away. This was fixed before Reshiram was effectively released in Europe so I never got to experience it

I've only done one Reshiram raid and I actually caught it in my first throw after Silver Pinaping it, I got a pretty good one too max atk and def and near max HP stats it also knows Dragon breath and Draco meteor so I feel i don't need to go get another anytime soon ( I mostly only remote raid now on raid hour so it saves me money lol).

Honestly I prefer Zekrom though so can't wait for that one to show up.

9 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

I've only done one Reshiram raid and I actually caught it in my first throw after Silver Pinaping it, I got a pretty good one too max atk and def and near max HP stats it also knows Dragon breath and Draco meteor so I feel i don't need to go get another anytime soon ( I mostly only remote raid now on raid hour so it saves me money lol).

Honestly I prefer Zekrom though so can't wait for that one to show up.

It's supposed to be the best fire attacker in the game right now, so that sounds like a great catch.

As for me, I open the game earlier this morning and was surprised to see a shuckle pop up. Even more surprising was the BLUE shell it had! I wasn't expecting to get a shiny shuckle. :D

13 hours ago, Syiren said:

It's supposed to be the best fire attacker in the game right now, so that sounds like a great catch.

As for me, I open the game earlier this morning and was surprised to see a shuckle pop up. Even more surprising was the BLUE shell it had! I wasn't expecting to get a shiny shuckle. :D

So in typical me fashion I caught the best fire type so far but mine doesn't have a fire type move lol.

Also grats on the shiny Shuckle, kinda jealous since I don't have a shiny one and I never see them anymore but I do have a 100% Shuckle so it'll do 😛 

5 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

So in typical me fashion I caught the best fire type so far but mine doesn't have a fire type move lol.

Also grats on the shiny Shuckle, kinda jealous since I don't have a shiny one and I never see them anymore but I do have a 100% Shuckle so it'll do 😛 

You can use a fast TM to change its first move to a fire type one. It's random, but it may help. I know Draco Meteor is strong and awesome, but I honestly don't know stat-wise if Overheat is better for it. I'm not really a heavy competitor in pvp. 

Thanks! Though that hundo of your's is pretty awesome. Those things are not easy to take down with their high defense. combine perfect defense with a perfect HP stat and you've got one powerful tank. Nice!

So....the Throwback champion research is a bit of a slog aint it? lol

4 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

So....the Throwback champion research is a bit of a slog aint it? lol

Definitely.  The fifteen raids is going to take me a while.  I am just glad that this one is not timed.