Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Yeah, that's a bit crazy. hatching 15 eggs too, but at least we get Genesect at the end.

I'm in no hurry to complete the research. 15 raids means 15 days. And that's fine.

I must've walked past a dozen Tympole by now, mistaking them for my buddy. 😕

I'm still yet to do 1 raid since every single raid in my area is always a Reshiram and considering the 1 I fought on raid hour was 1 shotting my team members I doubt I could solo it, cant find a tier 1 or 2 now I need them lol.

Eggs ain't to bad as I hatched 10 so far since getting to step 2 in my hunt for all the Galar stuff (got everything afaik in around 25 eggs).

Real shame the final reward is Genesect since I already have one(so I'm biased lol)....is great for those that didn't buy that event ticket I guess though.

except for an event like Go Fest I don't believe in buying a 'ticket' to locally play an event in game. Niantic makes enough money from this game they don't need to sponge more money out of players. If people keep supporting practices like that the game will become 'pay to play' and I will never support that mindset.

I mean me and a bunch of other people in my town bought the Genesect and Regigigas( I didn't get this one) tickets since we heard it was meant to become an EX raid boss afterwards and we don't have an EX gym in our town with the closest being a 20-25 minute drive away, we did have an EX gym ages ago but it was a little cafe and I assume the owner complained to Niantic (as is their right) as its not a gym or stop now....

I also got the Abra day ticket just to see what it was.....don't think I'll ever buy those again.

My phone broke and now I got one on loan from my network provider. I can play, but it's not the same as with my phone. I hope it can be repaired... don't really want to spend money on a new one and I still have guarantee.

Meh, Trapinch as breakthrough. 😒

Got a few good Galarian Stunfisks, Meowth and Darumaka, but no Zigzagoon yet...

Also got a shiny Aerodactyl from an egg and found a shiny Voltorb. :D

2 minutes ago, Idril said:

Got a few good Galarian Stunfisks, Meowth and Darumaka, but no Zigzagoon yet...

You've been busy! I haven't hatched a single egg...

I think I have gotten everything, Meowth, Zigzagoon, Stunfisk, and Darumaka.

I also managed to hatch a hundo turtwig yesterday!  My first hundo starter!

I hatched a bunch of eggs and got enough Pokes to have all 3 Galar Zigzagoon stages, Both Darumaka and Darmanitan, Meowth and Perserker and both Stunfisks ( I never got a normal one when it came out)....bit annoyed they are changing the 7KM egg pool to only have the new Galar stuff in them, I've hatched something like 40 7k eggs and only gotten 1 Tirtouga and 0 Archen's... kinda gave up on them tbh.

Still no Galar Zigzagoon, now where the event is over I get mosty the alola stuff from 7km eggs.

But, my first pokestop nomination was approved, now I have a homestop again. :D

I am excited to hear that you can invite friends to do far away raids soon. Finally we can help each other out get stronger mons we normally have trouble with. 

3 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I am excited to hear that you can invite friends to do far away raids soon. Finally we can help each other out get stronger mons we normally have trouble with. 

Yeah, especially for things like Alolan Marowak and Galarian Weezing.  It never fails that whenever one of them appears, there is NO ONE around to raid with.  I still wish they would do distance trading. 

Got a shiny wingull today!  They are nesting at the local park, so there have been tons of them there.

Also I got a hundo lanturn!

In general though I kind of just wish they would just dump the rest of the gen5 mons in at once, rather than this piecemeal method.

Did someone say Alolan Marowak and Galarian Weezing? Count me in! I was having difficulty hunting for those momsters. If any of you friends find them, let's go out raiding. :DSimilarly, if I see any of them, I'll be sure to invite you.

:nyan: *is excited* *sings* Alolan Marowak and Galarian Weezing, you think you can hide from us but you better be prepared. Cause we're gonna catch you all!

I still miss the Alola Marowak, too. and my two Galar Weezing are from when they first came out (after the Chimchar C-day?).

Raid invites sound also interesting for those regionals like Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf.... (whenever they come back in raids)

Found another shiny Zangoose yesterday, and a few days ago I got a shiny Voltorb. :D

Edited by Idril

Near my house in park there is stantler nest. Expectation: green deer. Reallity: umm.. take nothing for 400+ check :(

Saw that someone said that reshi really hard to catch. My dex said that it's not true! Try more, look how easy to catch legendary pokemon on YouTube. It's really not so hard

photo_2020-06-15_11-58-27.jpg

20 hours ago, Essfi said:

Near my house in park there is stantler nest. Expectation: green deer. Reallity: umm.. take nothing for 400+ check :(

Saw that someone said that reshi really hard to catch. My dex said that it's not true! Try more, look how easy to catch legendary pokemon on YouTube. It's really not so hard

photo_2020-06-15_11-58-27.jpg

in my opinion, there is always a legendary or two that are both hard and easy for each trainer to catch. For me, Groudon is easy. Kyogre is the opposite. Reshiram is also hard for me to catch. Darkrai was also a pain. For others its different. Those would be easy as pie to others. so, I'm going to disagree with you and say for me, Reshiram is hard. I've raided dozens and I only have three. My best is an 89%.

7 hours ago, Syiren said:

in my opinion, there is always a legendary or two that are both hard and easy for each trainer to catch. For me, Groudon is easy. Kyogre is the opposite. Reshiram is also hard for me to catch. Darkrai was also a pain. For others its different. Those would be easy as pie to others. so, I'm going to disagree with you and say for me, Reshiram is hard. I've raided dozens and I only have three. My best is an 89%.

Used golden berry or try to catch on usual pineapple?

We have a few trainer which always try to catch as many as thay can on pineaple for double candy and after raids cryes that this legend was horrible. Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Groudon realy easy bec have HUGE circle. Grou easiest of theb bec it don't jump, don't fly in different sides of screen est. As for me the most hard legendary (except Kyogre before fix) is latias/os bec this spaceships can't stay near the ground and fly in the sky + have a little circle.

Well, mb reshi and other easy to catch bec I have more practise ^_^ (more than 1700 raids)

Edited by Essfi

16 hours ago, Essfi said:

Used golden berry or try to catch on usual pineapple?

We have a few trainer which always try to catch as many as thay can on pineaple for double candy and after raids cryes that this legend was horrible. Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Groudon realy easy bec have HUGE circle. Grou easiest of theb bec it don't jump, don't fly in different sides of screen est. As for me the most hard legendary (except Kyogre before fix) is latias/os bec this spaceships can't stay near the ground and fly in the sky + have a little circle.

Well, mb reshi and other easy to catch bec I have more practise ^_^ (more than 1700 raids)

The circle has nothing to do with it. some legendaries are tougher than others for different people. And no. when I said golden berries I meant Golden berries. I use nanabs if they move a lot and then use the goldens. I got several excellent curve throws while trying to grab the reshirams and only caught three. They're just stubborn little butts that don't want to stay in the ball.

Yay!  I got my Zekrom!  It is my favorite of the two, and my favorite gen5 legendary by far!

Zekrom was comparatively EASY to catch.  I caught too of them on the first throw, something that NEVER happens with legendaries for me.

Edited by Nectaris

I've caught 1 Zekrom (and it's mediocre at best) but I did 9 raids and they just do not stay still or stay in the ball, Reshiram was far easier for me to catch as I caught 2 on my first throw lol.

Ended up with seven shiny weedles so far.  All of them have pretty cruddy IVs unfortunately.

I did my usual and stopped at 3 shinies, did get 1 that had decent stats( max def and hp but rubbish attack) so that 1 will be my shiny Beedrill when i feel like evolving it.

Had a good week so far.  Yesterday, I got a shiny lunatone, today I got a shiny sudowoodo, and a shiny misdreavus Monday!

I only use the pinap berry [aka pineapple] or the nanab berry [aka banana]. I never use the gold razz berry when catching Pokémon. I only use them to feed gym Pokémon [those guarding a gym]

I use Nanab for Zubat or those always moving ones to help tem stay still.