Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I caught a shiny Solrock the other day....shame I'm going to have to wait ages for Lunatones to come back so I can try get a shiny one of them lol.

I don't have either shiny Solrock, nor Lunatone, so I have to, just like last year, wait for another year to pass by again. But I got a shiny Teddiursa during the event, which is nice.

Should've focused on Solrock. I had a feeling there was a shiny to catch, but I let myself go with that one.

Also, a couple of days ago there was this Raid hour for Zekrom and lo and behold my gut feeling was right: people would actually participate, so I hopped in and miraculously managed to catch 2 or 3 from my flat. I very rarely can participate in legendary Raids due to the fact I've been playing alone for 2,5 years (the only instances of actually getting legendaries were maybe 3 or 4 Community Days before the pandemic, where some random people gathered to battle) and even with Remote Passes it's hard to find an active raid, so this was definitely a win for me.

Btw, if you'd like daily gifts with possible eggs from Europe, add me :P 3530 0266 2797

Edited by Gryphites

Yeah, Pokemon Go is a very social game. I got lots of people to battle in raids due to social groups per WhatsApp and I raid a lot and got tons of legendaries.

I was a lone player for a year or so and then, when the legendary dog trio got released, I met a group of people and I asked them if there are organized groups and they invited me to their WhatsApp group. And then I met up with them occassionally to do raids.

And then I started raiding with people in the city frequently, got into their WhatsApp group and raided there. Then I moved, got into that Group etc. I even have 3 chat groups that do not do raids, but discuss stuff and show off their Pokemon etc. It's really cool. I meet up with many people for trades etc and found a few new friends!

The only negative thing is that of you do so many legendary raids you end up buying raid SO MANY raid passes. I think I pay 30€ each month for this game just for passes or incubators.

Well that's typical, yesterday I saw my first Skorupi in months and the thing was shiny!, yet I've clicked dozens of Dwebbles, Wurmples, Venonats and Caterpies during that bug event hoping for their shinies and didn't see a single one lol.

Also Kyurem is finally in raids on the 7th, wonder how their going to address Black Kyurem and White Kyurem once he's here.

Black and White Kyurem are probably going to be forms you get through special raids, rather than fusion like in the main series.

Skills challenge is ridiculous.  50 excellent throws? 

Edited by Nectaris

50? I'm lucky if I can complete those dumb "Three Excellents in a Row" challenges. If I do complete that it'll be sheer dumb luck. That and all the planets will have to allign under a blue moon with a star shower overhead.

Hello everyone! Fellow casual pokemon trainer here! Team Instinct, lvl 39, Russia. Friendcode: 3955 8134 5101

rXo1sAI3nMg.jpg

Grousing like you have no choice but to do the challenges.

@BreRo sent you a thing :) 

@Dirtytabs, thank you! Actually I got two friend requests, so whoever it was, thanks too! It is nice to have some friends from DragonCave in PoGo, now I'm going to scare you with some gibberish gifts from our stops.

I didn't play actively around half a year or so, mostly because of winter time, which then became a self-isolation due to COVID-19. This is the reason I'm lacking some recent legendary pokemons, and the recent field research rewards were pretty... meh. I know there are remote raid passes, but I rarely can attend any raids, since my place is kinda deserted and all of our players prefer to gather somewhere around subway stations or in big parks. Hope I will be able to get back on track the next week or so.

My last shiny pokemon was Beedrill heritage from the last CD. Not sure if I'm going to proceed on completing the Go Fest Challenges or I will just let it slide.

@BreRo

Probably was me who sent the other friend request.

I'm not mad or anything at the quest, just a bit surprised that they made it so difficult for a timed research.  It certainly has been a good inventory clearer.

Edited by Nectaris

1 hour ago, BreRo said:

Hello everyone! Fellow casual pokemon trainer here! Team Instinct, lvl 39, Russia. Friendcode: 3955 8134 5101

rXo1sAI3nMg.jpg

I'll send ya a friend invite as soon as my phone charges. I forgot to charge it last night and it totally died on me. 

Finished the 50 excellent throw task.  Whew

Have 1/50 excellent throws (that one was random, I'm not even trying), but I got a shiny Squirtle in a hat xD

Spoiler

qSRf40yBUtY.jpg

I'm also struggling with the excellent throws. I'm at 24/50. I'm slowly getting there, but I have also played non-stop for several hours..

Great throws are no problem for me, but those excellent ones..... :dry:

Feel free to add me btw: 6549 7349 8279

I play and send gifts almost every day :)

I caught a shiny skarmory today!  I love shiny skarmory, and had been hoping for one since they were released.

I got a 100% Ballon Pikachu from the photo-bomb today. o__o I did not expect that! It's also the one with the LOWEST CP that I got so far... That always happens!

1 hour ago, Shakura Kazuki said:

I got a 100% Ballon Pikachu from the photo-bomb today. o__o I did not expect that! It's also the one with the LOWEST CP that I got so far... That always happens!

might make it good for one of the leagues. Not sure about stats since I don't really battle them that much

17 hours ago, Syiren said:

might make it good for one of the leagues. Not sure about stats since I don't really battle them that much

I'm not a fan of PVP and I think level 3 (69 CP) for a Pokemon that can have like 900 max CP is pretty low tbh. 

Got myself a Kyurem today, finishing the trio! 

Also got a hundo Alolan Ratata of all things.

I didn't even do a Kyurem raid during raid hour, the rain was hammering it down and literally no one bothered to go out and do any raids or even coordinate enough to do some remote raids lol.

Got a hundo darumaka!

The elite challenge isn't quite as bad as I was fearing, though still daunting considering I have yet to beat Giovanni.

Edit:

Nevermind.  A balloon showed up and I was FINALLY able to beat Giovanni.  Now to find 15 regular grunts.

Edited by Nectaris

On 7/4/2020 at 7:32 AM, BreRo said:

rXo1sAI3nMg.jpg

I added you. I'm AsphodelSea