Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

37 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that!  Its nice that they have a for those of us that don't get snow to get that form.

No prob. I'm glad myself. Now I just have to wait for more fog. Lol, also I guess during this valentine event Luvdisc can be shiny

I KNEW there would be shiny luvdisc. Haven't seen one yet but boi do I want.

I haven't even gotten a shiny Magikarp from the first event, this will be another shiny I won't see around here. I can't exactly go for a walk around town when it is -50C outside.

Shiny Luvdisc? Nice, but the pink ones are cute enough. :) However...

Guys...

Look...

LOOK.

aVT3kTX.png

I caught a shiny Swablu. This is my first ever shiny, this is awesome!!! :wub:

7 hours ago, Nectaris said:

@*Silver Fox*

Congrats on the shiny!  I know that is a particular shiny you were wanting.

Any shiny works for me, of course, but I knew that there was the highest chance of me getting one so I thought it could happen, and I'm so happy that I found it. :wub: No shiny Luvdisc, of course, but this is more than enough. :wub: I'm wondering whether I should evolve this little shiny, I'd have no doubts if it were a female because I still need a female Altaria, but it's a male. For now I'll leave it as Swablu because it's so cute!

My last three hatches from 5km eggs were all rather disappointing - all three gave me a Treecko, and I wanted some new or rare pokemon. Oh, well, we'll see what this one will bring, and when I get to leave the house again I'll finish the 10km egg that I'm incubating right now to see what that will give me. A Feebas or a Mareep would be ideal.

Caught my second Mewtwo yesterday! I've been looking for a shiny Swablu, but no luck yet. @*Silver Fox* Congrats! It's so cute!

17 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Caught my second Mewtwo yesterday! I've been looking for a shiny Swablu, but no luck yet. @*Silver Fox* Congrats! It's so cute!

And I congratulate you on your SECOND Mewtwo, both because it's an AMAZING accomplishment and also because I don't stand a chance of having it myself. :(

I still have never gotten an EX pass XD My town is just too small and all the eligible gyms are downtown where I don't go alone.

I did get two shiny pikachu at the last community event, so there's that. Shiny 'chu with surf.

No EX Pass here either, this town is small and I'm not really connected to the other few players here. But on other note, I CAUGHT ANOTHER SHINY SWABLU!!! Now when I finally hit 400 candies (currently at 283), I can get a shiny Altaria and still have a pretty golden Swablu decorating my storage. Can't believe my luck!

On 2/19/2018 at 11:10 AM, Kaini said:

I still have never gotten an EX pass XD My town is just too small and all the eligible gyms are downtown where I don't go alone.

I did get two shiny pikachu at the last community event, so there's that. Shiny 'chu with surf.

Just don't evolve them. They will 4get surf and cant relearn it. 

Can't wait for comminuty day. Dratini is supposed to learn a special move as a dragonite ONLY during this event. Draco Meteor, I believe.

Guys, you will never ever believe me.

BVIxhRe.png

Yes, this happened today. I caught another shiny Swablu and I evolved it to a shiny Altaria. :wub:

Its been a while since I last posted here. o/ Hello there, dear trainers :)

We found out how to trigger an ex raid to our local park gym now. Caught 6x Mewtwos, my last was a 95 iv one , so I am happy lol. 

What we did is to find the correct cell on the map from a site to find out which Gym has the potantial to trigger an Ex raid, then we  all worked together with alt accounts to raid each pokemon that spawns, no matter what poke it is. 

- We were at least 15 people with everyones sub accounts. What we do is to join as many as we can for the raid , but when the raidboss had low hp all of us leaving expect one person and he beats the raid boss , then we join back and do it over and over till everyone beats the boss. Then we repeat it sub accounts. We also do gym battles and getting gym team changing most of the time. It worked for us and everyone in my group got multiple mewtwos. 

I am after  good iv dratinis for the comming  event to get dracometeor on dragonites. There used to be many dratinis spawning since we are living at a lively seaside. But with weather changes , they become very rare and it is barely windy here :(

Guys, you will never believe what I hatched today.

iW6o45b.png

Wynaut.

Wynaut!

WYNAUT!!!

Btw looks like one of the gyms I visited had a Tropius defending it, although I can't remember seeing it. Someone here is obviously cheating. :dry:

Oh gosh, my shiny luck continues!! I went for a walk during the Community day hours, caught a lot of Dratini, INCLUDING A SHINY ONE! Now I have a pretty green shiny Dragonite <3 I'm also really close to 400 Swablu candies, then I'll have a shiny Altaria too! 

IMG_0141.thumb.PNG.7d002597aabead393a8739523e8b9697.PNG

Shiny dratini! It has bad IVs and CP but I wanted to have one to stay pink anyway!

Edit:IMG_0142.thumb.PNG.19c8ea9e5e2de4a7566e60acd477a704.PNG

What. This happened like 20 seconds after. I've never caught a shiny before this!

Edited by Peachycupcake525

I also caught a shiny Dratini!  Not the best IVs, but I evolved it anyways so it would be a shiny with draco meteor.  If I get any more shinies at a later date, it will stay pink.  Got just enough dratinis before the really bad weather hit.  I was lucky as it was that there was enough of a break to do any hunting at all.

I had absurd luck and ended with 7 shiny dratini in about 84 captures...I'm pretty pleased with that. Got the golden dragon badge, finally.

I lucked out too. Caught 4 shiny. Evolved one into a Drgonite, another into Dragonair and keeping the other two as tini's. Also caught a nice 98% one. :)

Screenshot_20180224-140652.jpg

Screenshot_20180224-190305.jpg

No shiny Dratini for me, but I don't mind. I think I'm gonna pause playing for today as I have uneven pokestop and pokemon streaks, so I won't be playing today to even it out again. I can't wait to go to college tomorrow and catch and hatch some more pokemon, I have 3 10km eggs waiting to be hatched and I really hope for something good. A Trapinch would be nice. I saw two but caught neither. :(

Just a curiosity thing, but are they no longer warning you when weather is bad?  I remember earlier this year when we were having horribly cold weather the thing was constantly making me say that I was safe over a hard freeze warning.

Yesterday, there was a tornado watch, flash flood watch, flood warning, and lake wind advisory yet not a peep from the game.  The day before my phone was blaring with alerts about flash flood warnings, but again not a peep.

Pokemon Go isn't as accurate with weather as it ought to be; It's not uncommon for me to get that warning in perfectly sunny weather for no reason. Not even sweltering temperatures, either- just sunny. It's also pretty typical for it to be cloudy, even though there isn't a cloud in sight.

Its sleeting here today and I didn't get a warning, even though my game has snow weather.

I ended up with 2 shiny dratini. The first one was the first dratini I came across. I caught enough to evolve a good regular dratini into the dragonite for the draco meteor and evolve the second shiny dratini into dragonair. So happy to have finally seen and caught a shiny. Hopefully the weather will get better after this week and I can start going on walks again. three snow storms this week :/

I caught a shiny dratini! With my GO+ on the way to work, haha. Didn't have much time to catch anything else during the event, because I was at work during it, but at least I got my shiny.