TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Didn't see any during the drop :/ I'm getting upset and frustrated

Me too. I'm ready to give up dragcave altogether. When I think about the hours I spend there ~ what a colossal waste of time, especially when none of the new eggs are nowhere to be seen. mad.gif

Yo, TJ, can you change this dropping schedule a bit so you don't completely lose some of us "old timers"?

Blue Fire Gem males have a very dynamic pose and I love the detail on their tail. It's good to have a dragon that has the tail in front of it so we get a better view of it biggrin.gif

Me too. I'm ready to give up dragcave altogether. When I think about the hours I spend there ~ what a colossal waste of time, especially when none of the new eggs are nowhere to be seen. mad.gif

Yo, TJ, can you change this dropping schedule a bit so you don't completely lose some of us "old timers"?

I'm not going to quit DC

However, I did give him a PM about this because this itself is alarming. Not only did the new eggs got mixed in with the old eggs ten hours in, people also got view bombed and lost all their eggs.

TJ is an extremely busy guy so I'll try to poke Sock about it and see what they say

Love the adults!^^

And can people stop complaining that the Gems are not dropping like cave blockers?

You would only be happy for a week and then hate them. dry.gif

Edited by maylin

Wow, those adults are MAGNIFICANT! Both Tetras, and Fire Gems. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

They're really hard to catch now, but I'll keep trying. laugh.gif

From the Fire Gems, I like the blue ones best - love flames from the blue female, and tail on the blue male. biggrin.gif

Thankyou TJ & spriters. biggrin.gif

I have gotten to the point where I simply do not care any more. I have better stuff to do than lurking the volcano every hour

The tails of the fire gem dragons look like fire breathing snakes.

The blue fire gems are my favorite.

Love the adults!^^

And can people stop complaining that the Gems are not dropping like cave blockers?

You would only be happy for a week and then hate them.  dry.gif

i don't think people are asking for them to drop like cave blockers.

I think people are just wanting to see a few more drop so that everyone has a chance to get one. Some people are getting their second round of eggs while others of us don't even have one of certain ones, or any at all. The old eggs began mixing in relatively quick and not everyone was able to fill up on the initial release, and the days following have been a literal nightmare for many of us, spending hours and hours failing to even SEE one in the volcano biome.

So...i don't think people are being unreasonable here, and i haven't seen anyone ask for them to be cave blocker common.

Edited by Sirithiliel

I really love the new dragons - those Blue Fire Gems are scrumptious!! Too damned bad i can't even SEE them in the Volcano!

Ok. Corteo, you did an amazing job with these guys. They look fantastic. Even in their static pose they look natural and relaxed. I really like these guys.

The firegems are stunningly beautiful as well. They are so dynamic and the concept is really cool. I feel a bit irked that I'm having to fight my way through 80 people to get the only blue one I'm missing for a complete collection. tongue.gif

Great job, spriters. What a lovely release.

Add my name to the list of people who missed out on getting all the Fire Gems. I got two blues and a red, but none of my favorite color. : / I got egg locked pretty quick because of the old eggs that were sporadically added in during the time I looked. I'm not saying that they should be cave blockers, but a fair chance for those of us who weren't able to get all of them would be nice before they get relegated to the super rare category.

I'm done... the last four or five five-min drops (and twice on the hour) and nothing, so I will be satisfied with what I have...

If you're going to drop a variety like was done this time around, how about holding off on the mixing for a week or so...

EDIT:

sigh...despite what I wrote above, I will undoubtedly log in a time or two to try and find the three CB's I desire to complete my pairs... I am not looking for gifting, I want to get them on my own... Are they still dropping according to schedule as per the color separations?

Edited by Husky51

i don't think people are asking for them to drop like cave blockers.

I think people are just wanting to see a few more drop so that everyone has a chance to get one. Some people are getting their second round of eggs while others of us don't even have one of certain ones, or any at all. The old eggs began mixing in relatively quick and not everyone was able to fill up on the initial release, and the days following have been a literal nightmare for many of us, spending hours and hours failing to even SEE one in the volcano biome.

So...i don't think people are being unreasonable here, and i haven't seen anyone ask for them to be cave blocker common.

I was late too but there has been plenty of time to at least get a few before they stopped dropping like a new release. Its Wednesday and they dropped Sunday morning.

You would have the same trouble trying to get a balloon dragon

Edited by maylin

Tetra Dragons Extra Info

Habitat: Tetra dragons live on the coasts and in the jungle, preferring more humid climates. They need habitats with easy access to hiding places.

Diet: While Tetra dragons do eat some vegetation, the majority of their diet consists of fish and small rodents. If a Tetra Dragon’s diet isn’t satisfactory for their needs, their colors will fade.

Mating: Tetra dragons mate for life in the wild, though in captivity it is possible to to match them with multiple mates.

Wild Behavior: Tetra dragons have a poisonous bite that they use as a defense mechanism. In the wild, they are somewhat more independent than their tame counterparts.

Tame Behavior and keeping: Tame Tetra dragons do not make affectionate companions. While they are very dependent on others of their own kind, they can be standoffish around humans.

Hatchling behavior: Hatchlings tend to be clingy and need constant companionship. If you do not earn their trust they will be skittish around you. Hatchlings are very active an often get themselves in trouble.

Magic: Tetra dragons breath fire but that is about the extent of their magical abilities.

Meta: The Tetra Dragon was a personal nostalgia project. I wanted to create a dragon that I could imagine being released when I first joined. The colors are based on neon tetra fish - my favorite fish from my aquarium growing up. Hope you enjoy them!

Edited by Corteo

Absolutely stunning! I'm amazed by this release, truly such wonderful dragons that I simply can't pick a favorite. ♡ Well done spriters and thank you again for another release.

Really want to horde these beauties but that will have to wait until the hype dies down- still going to continue gifting these though!

I'm so glad I was able to nab all three colors during the first day of the release and I'm so exited to see my hatchlings grow up!!

I was late too but there has been plenty of time to at least get a few before they stopped dropping like a new release. Its Wednesday and they dropped Sunday morning.

You would have the same trouble trying to get a balloon dragon

Just throwing my two cents in, but you seem to forget something important. Not everyone has amazingly fast internet like you do. Some of us have to wait a minute for pages to load, in which case all the new dragon eggs get taken by the time the page loads. Just because you can afford amazingly fast internet and have great reflexes doesn't mean everyone else does. Just something to keep in mind.

Edit: Before you start pointing fingers at the fire gem dragons I have, the only reason I have them now is because I got lucky and I have decently fast internet.

Edited by Erinthebookworm

Love the adults!^^

You would only be happy for a week and then hate them.  dry.gif

Easy for you to crow about how lovely the adults look and tell those of us who haven't received ANY of the new eggs to not complain. ~Removed~

All some of us would like is a fair chance at getting the crystals too.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just throwing my two cents in, but you seem to forget something important. Not everyone has amazingly fast internet like you do. Some of us have to wait a minute for pages to load, in which case all the new dragon eggs get taken by the time the page loads. Just because you can afford amazingly fast internet and have great reflexes doesn't mean everyone else does. Just something to keep in mind.

Something to keep in mind is I don't have any of those things.

So don't just make up information about other people

Amazingly beautiful. The red male though is my favourite because he looks like he's smoking a pipe and that's just adorable.

Edited by Wiz

Something to keep in mind is I don't have any of those things.

So don't just make up information about other people

Fair enough. I apoligize for assuming. However, I still don't think you should be throwing shade at people who are less fortunate then you are.

lets just all agree that the crystals are dropping a lot less then they were yesterday causing frustration for a lot of people today

Amazingly beautiful. The red male though is my favourite because he looks like he's smoking a pipe and that's just adorable.

Hahahah!

I can't unsee that xd.png

Also, when will you grow up, Green Male, we all want to see what you look like!

Edited by arjunvohra