TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

I'm glad I got two of the blues and one red. I just need one more red and two green

Are the eggs still dropping? I can't tell if the drop is over...or if the eggs are just going THAT fast that they are all gone by the time my page loads. If it's still happening....how long will they continue to drop for? I've been trying for 4 days to nab just one in the volcano, but my internet connection is super slow, so I don't stand a chance sad.gif They're SOO beautiful!!!! I hope I'm able to catch one!

PM me. wink.gif

Correction make that:

Two more blues

Two Greens

One red

YOOOO THE ADULTS ARE AMAZING!

Especially those Fire Gems!

Congrats Corteo and Process!!!

These are lovely~

That green Fire gem though! It's so nice!

And it's the only color I don't have! *wails*

Oh my God the adults look awesome!

Thanks Corteo for the Tetras. I am looking forward to get more of them wub.gif

And also waiting for the info about them

The tetras look so happy LOL. I like the dynamic poses of the fire gems, but they look super blurry to me. I hope it's just my phone.

I may never get to do my initial breeding plans for the Fire Gems *dies* mainly because there's a mad rush right now

I love every single dragon on this release. Thank you, you amazing artists for you talent. You have seriousoy outdone yourselves this time wub.gif

I haven't seen any of these eggs drop and i've been refreshing for an hour. This is frustrating.

I've been on for 3 hours and haven't seen a crystal AT ALL! Are they dropping at all?

To the luckier among us who were able to nab these eggs when they were first dropping, could you be kind enough to gift some to those of us who haven't caught any. Please?

Every time I look at tetras, they make me laugh. Such funny dragons xd.png I think I should get loads over time and place them all on first page of scroll for free laughs.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

New dragons > new lineages.

They look so G O O D omg.

edit: I like more the Green Fire Gem.

Edited by aisudesu

Many people do lineages that need more than one CB. They aren't greedy. They're just trying to get when they need, too. Or people who never have a chance to get rares any other way are using it as an opportunity to finally get what they need as far as rares, due to the demand. EVERY release, after they stop dropping exclusively, the new eggs become hard to find. Every release, people blame "greedy" people. Eventually they even out and the drops become easier to get (unless they actually are rares, of course). Keep in mind that with a multi-colour release like this, the most anyone can get is one of each pair and one extra (IF they ignored the other new release eggs). That's hardly enough to make lineages off of.

P.S. No, I don't have more than a single pair of each colour.

Thanks HR. I was about to say much the same. My scroll goals are a minimum four CB of every breed for EG lines, so basically I "need" 12 Gems. That's not quite the same as "greed". And this IS a collecting game, after all.

Fabulous adults. I hope the s1 gem hatchies get cleaned up in the end though. I'm not saving a sprite as they stand...

I'd be trying for the last blue egg I need for the pairs, but I'm egg locked right now. (Anyone mind getting a pink in exchanage for a blue fire gem? ((Joking but also kinda serious))) I'll probably have mine up for breeding when they mature, and give out the eggs to people who need them.

Every time I look at tetras, they make me laugh. Such funny dragons xd.png I think I should get loads over time and place them all on first page of scroll for free laughs.

CellyBean and I have been trying to gift to people with the resources we have, but due to limitations, it's proven to be extremely difficult. Even more so now that everyone knows what the adults look like

GASP!! That's it. These are my new favorite dragons. Its done, case closed. I cant even type right I'm so blown away. Just afhjfhfhajfngn 😍😍😍😍

Didn't see any during the drop :/ I'm getting upset and frustrated

The Green Fire Gems are my favorites - closely followed by the Blues.

CellyBean and I have been trying to gift to people with the resources we have, but due to limitations, it's proven to be extremely difficult. Even more so now that everyone knows what the adults look like

I am not worried about tetras to be honest, their ratios should stabilize soon enough. Even nexus looked like a rare dragon during its release. laugh.gif

Oh my gosh they're so pretty! I love the gems the best, though the tetras are gorgeous too. I gotta try and get them all now! ohmy.gif