Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

It's rainbow, the back is silver.

Wow for the first time since I've been doing it, I've put the small gif at the front of my signature, just cause I like it so much and want more people to see it :)

6 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

it has colourful sequens and if you rub your hand against it they flip over so you can essentially draw on the pillow

Oh, I've seen one of those! Fun to play with.:)

Good morning all!

Sorry you have a cold, Rainbow!

11 hours ago, Qwackie said:

Unfortunately it's for history, I can't change the American Frontier to be more interesting sadly.

Half my family is in Houston and the other half is in Tampa, I think my parents were smart in moving to a landlocked state lol

Smart parents!  I hope the rest of your family stays safe, in both places.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out scrambled eggs, bacon, fried mushrooms, and assorted fruit*

Still a non-event. Lots of wind, small bursts of rain, grey grey day today. I think I might just head back to bed!

It was a very tasty breakfast. I'm still sleepy, though. I think the air pressure's getting to me.

Hope you feel better soon, Rainbow.

Thanks for the breakfast, Lagie. :)

So has Irma passed you by? It seems to be getting pretty close to Florida now, but looking like it will hit the western side instead of the Miami area like they expected.

It looks as though tomorrow might be worse than today, though the all-clear has already been called here.

We're in the 'pink' zone (45 -55 mph) until 7 p.m. tomorrow, it seems.

heh, well I'm several hours late to breakfast, but that sounds really good (I had Portuguese sausage and scrambled eggs myself).

hope everything turns out fine on your end Lagie o:

man.......the day went by too quickly. I want my weekend back ):

*sprays generous amount of hurricane repellant on Lagie*

I will be heading out for the day soon. Going to our church picnic. It is a beautiful day for it, if a little on the cool side -- better than sweltering heat and humidity, though!

Thanks, @purplehaze! Jose has decided to loop around so we're still not wholly in the clear until we know where he's headed!

When you sit down, prepared to get a big part of your assignment done and end up spending 2 hours looking for references...

That bad O.O

Just stay strong!

I'm okay. Just not in the mood to work today

I know how you feel. I just want to curl up and sleep. 

How's the assassinating going? 

Good actually!

But died a few times last night and then the Vita's battery died. So I went to bed XD

Are they offensive or defensive? Like, do you use them on enemies or on yourself for a quick get away? 

Hi Rainbow!

Use it for getting away, climb up a wall and then shooting them with poison darts XD

Hey Rainbow!

Argh. Don't talk to me about climbing. Spent forty minutes this morning trying to reach a treasure chest that contained what amounted to a couple of band aids and some pocket change.