Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Should I go back to talking about video games Scorpion? XD 

Mines uni talk :D

You know, it makes it a lot easier being able to look at the critique for my one last year.

Right, file One is uploading onto site A, files Two and Three are in the queue for Site B and all should be ready for invoicing on Site C in about three minutes. 

I really hope I'll be able to get this assignment done tomorrow... 400 words a piece for each article shouldn't be too hard

Actually, Fortune wasn't talking school; that was work stuff! :P

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out omelettes and fixings*

They're completely evacuating Ragged Island (an island further south in the Bahamas). It's uninhabitable. :( I don't know if people will ever go back.

I don't know what Ragged island is but the name makes me think of craggy island and father Ted.

Also my super powers are acting up, I can smell cat pee but there doesn't seem to be any in my room and if I try to smell it out the smell disappears.

This assignment doesn't seem like it's gonna be as hard as I thought, I'm up to the big section and its pretty well formulated on what to do. I just hope I'm interpreting the guidelines right.

Good morning peeps!

If you smell stuff before it happens, then maybe you can't find it because it hasn't happened yet?

The assignment is complete!

A little over 3300 words in total (though the only parts that add up to the word count equate to a bit under 2450 which is within the range).

Mm, thats what concerns me, the cat is never in the house when I am not here (mostly) so I can't see any time when she could have urinated... and it's very specific, only when I'm in one specific part of the room and if I move slightly the smell disappears. The only thing that would make sense would be if she just smells like piss, cause she does sit in my doorway on occasion (to keep the dogs out of course).

She doesn't like baths, she's old.

I'm pretty excited for supanova this year, its a convention, 3 of my favourite voice actors are gonna be there and I want a photo with one of them!

Stan lee will also be there but there's no way in hell that I can get a photo with him, they're $200 a piece! The only chance i have of that is if the election is before supanova because I'd get about $400 for that (assuming it's the same thing as last time). The voice actors are pretty expensive, two of them are $30 and the other is $50...

If I had the money I'd probably be willing to pay for it, it's friggin stan lee he's gonna be dead soon.

Good morning CPA!

*grabs an omelette with cheese - thanks, Lagie* :)

@Marcus Pheonix I guess it would be heresy to say I don't know who Stan Lee is?

Hey Purple!

Stan Lee is the man behind many of the Marvel comics/movies. If you're not into them you probably wouldn't know. 

Ugh I can't sleep, I'm gonna wait and see if I can sleep after I let my dogs out.

My only concern is my headphones battery life.