Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Well I did do a bunch of laundry yesterday so that I have less laundry to do the weekend.

So it will basically just be washing the dogs and a little laundry.

I have to do laundry, weekly shop and hoovering this weekend. Plus any other jobs that appear. 

Yeah I still don't know what other unknown jobs might appear over the weekend.

But one thing for sure is there will be a lot of dishes.

Pfft we don't dry... We leave it on the dry rack for the next morning and then pack it away XD

Sittin' here doing some more writing, my upper jaw hurts because I had two teeth removed this morning 8< It's getting a bit hard to ignore now.

Hi Wyvern!

Oh my that sound really sore! O.O

Just had a super big fight over the phone with the ad reps. Oh my word they are such a pain!

*clings to fortune*

I can take a painkiller, but I'm a bit apprehensive about taking medications. I can't even snack on anything super nice to take my mind off it because it's on both sides. 

Spirit, that sounds frustrating as hell. 

Alright then, tic tac toe anyone? Winner takes nothing? I know no other distractive ploys XD

Edited by Fortune86

Well this is a good reason to take some medication. Having to deal with pain like that isn't always healthy.

They are being unreasonable about some stupid poster.

Very big jerks.

They are arguing that they can't cut out the extra cardboard form the previous event out in the middle in the middle. And I say take a scissor and just cut it. See the picture

IMG_2064.JPG

Random RP idea? o3o

I shouldn't be tempted to inquire further. Don't have time on my hands. 

There are only like three but they say they can't cut out the cardboard with scissors. It was originally cut out with scissors to  begin with. So that's what we were fighting about.

Oh what idea?

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I dunno if I should. Dunno if I'm ready to go back to RPing yet.

Basic idea is: Elderly ruler of a magical country is nearing death, and they have no heirs. It is decided to hold a competition where the contestants must complete several tasks to determine who will be the new King or Queen. 

I'm in an Rp :3 I drew my and the hosts characters :3 I tried colouring them but that took too long so I stopped.

*bites onto fortune's words* 

That sounds awesome. Keep it in mind for another time. I'd join it. 

Well I won't be putting it up today, or even next week. Even if I managed to write it up I wouldn't want to start it just yet.

I dunno whether to let everyone have a weapon and one magic skill each, or try splitting them into the traditional Warrior, Rogue & Mage classes. 

5 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

RP'ing become a challenge of late.

I'll let you be the previous ruler then. A few sentences between tasks XD