Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

You can 'climb' in ME:A, but what you basically do is jetpack jump. I had to climb a mountain and kept slipping down T-T

Do you have sniper type weapons in Assassins? 

Not really.

It's set in the the 1765 so not really much sniper stuff

Yeah... Love it when I'm on the roof and there is a soldier. I get to sneak up and then stab them. Then loot them for money XD

Looting corpses for money is the standard video game method of making a steady profit XD

I just realised, in MEA I spent 600 years traveling to another galaxy to meet a bunch of aliens never encountered before by humans, and they have the same monetary system...

Trying to decide if I should try writing up that RP or not.

Hey MP.

I gotta stop misreading things, thought you were eating 'sausages with fingers' O.o

No but I almost typed "and cadburys chocolate fingers" because I am indeed eating those, though not right at this moment.

I wish my psychic powers would settle down and tell me something useful, like a winning set of lottery numbers or something. 

Hey we might at least get in to Xaviers school for gifted... nevermind.

I have finished the chocolate fingers and naan bread and I don't feel well.

And I never got a letter from Hogwarts. Or got a chance to train as a Jedi.

All my hopes rest on Gandalf now. 

I don't live in england so I got no hope of the doctor showing up. But I can still cross my fingers for Mad Ma- nevermind.

My almost superpowers is better... Well the superpower that Fortune dreamed I had XD

Your power could cause national emergencies. Professor X would be coming to your house to invite you personally. 

You know, if MP's power isn't restricted to cats, then his power would compliment yours.

Or work against it. He could be hired to warn people of incoming 'attacks'.