Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I call hearsay! :P purplehaze, you surprised me there!

Ragged Island is three miles each side, so very small, but people have now said they want to rebuild.

*dozes off* I've had a weird day.

Toppage, page 211! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

I slept from 6am to 11am this morning because I couldn't sleep at night, thats when I started watching JoJo.

I feel tired.

Also I'm slowly working one character in pirate warriors up to lvl 100 so I can beat the damn Dream log and start getting the rest of the characters above lvl 50! I've realised the best way to do it is just keep purchasing bounty missions, as they're automatically 5 lvls above the character you use and there aren't any missions from lvl 50-100 except 2 DLC missions I got at 75.

I'm trying to level up my Strike Teams in MEA. I finally purchased a fourth team yesterday and they failed their very first mission :rolleyes:

I don't like those things, each team starts with such little chance of succeeding, it feels like such a waste.

My first Juliet team has always done pretty ok. I'm only at Voeld and they are already lvl 16. 

The others...not so much XD Both Bravos and second Juliet struggle a bit, but they do their best lol. I'm really just using them to grind for the trophies. 

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out ice cubes*

There are probably drinks in the fridge to go with these, but I warn you - I've been using them to cool down the wasp sting swelling on my hand. :P

Used ice cubes? What is this place coming to?

Sorry about the wasp sting! I haven't had one of those in a long time, but they are nasty!

That would probably be hilarious if I got the joke :P

Sorry. I never watched Jojo so I don't know the reference. 

You don't have to watch Jojo to know the reference, it's right there!

The meme is "You were expecting [blank], but it was me Dio!!"

It's not a joke, it comes from the scene where Dio kisses JoJo's girlfriend, thus stealing her first kiss and he says "You thought it would be JoJo but it was me Dio!" in a very over-the-top hammy way.

Not nessecarily, I guess because that one relates directly to a character it is less well known but I bet you didn't know this one was JoJo

SyNrOL.gif

Specifically the meme is as something bad is about to happen a continued sign appears (and in videos snazzy music).