Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'm currently downloading Rock of Ages II, Pirate warriors is fun but its getting repetative... mainly because I'm trying to 100% it and thats a hopeless cause.

I'm trying to beat ME:A in 18 days. That should be easy enough but I can't help but try and find or do every last thing. I've just 'beaten' the third planet and it's taken about six days. 

Edit: And I'll still have to come back to face the secret boss. 

Edited by Fortune86

Ooh secret bosses.

I just got the final boss of Pirate Warriors to rank 5 cause he gives a skill thats really good.

I'm considering going for the level 100 level just so I can get the bosses to respawn so I can start getting other characters to lvl 100.

Rock of ages is one hour away from finishing but I doubt it'll be that short.

Respawnable bosses are good. They tend to give the best fights.

Can't wait to start fighting Drakes again. The Dragons in DA:I were good, but so far nothing has really matched the DD dragonkin. 

They aren't really re-spawnable I think it's just you beat the final island and it brings them back in essentially hard mode so you can get the rest of your characters to lvl 100.

I loved fighting the dragons in DA, used tactical mode, targeted one leg so it would fall over, really helped with subsequent battles learning how to use tactical... therres a wet stain on my carpet and I don't think its the cat... the dog is currently sitting on it scratching herself.

I liked fighting them too, but when the dragonkin try and take flight at least you can hold on XD

I never really used the DAI tactical mode. I much preferred to just wade in and smack stuff. Micromanaging isn't really my thing. I only just about remember to aim Zap in MEA.

This game is so strange!!! I found adam and eve from walking through tall grass. I don't know if the image is allowed so spoiler tags... it's also pretty big

Spoiler

20170915232758_1.thumb.jpg.bfe1449c214afcdf09efeb49b009cd55.jpg

The art style is so Python it's ridiculous. I'm hoping that there's a unit to unlock that is literally just a foot stomping the ground.

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out stew*

My hand itches. :( I'm definitely being a wuss about this sting.

Hello CAP! *Smiles*

Long time no see all of you..

Oh Lagie... I hope you get well soon...

---

Edit

Today(sep.16) is my birthday.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Happy birthday Kyath.

I ended up staying up till 3, going to bed, waking up at 6, letting the dogs out and then going back to bed and waking up at 11... and my mum says my sleep schedules bad :D

Good Morning, CPA!

@Kyath The Dream Worker Happy Birthday! :)

Waiting for workers who are supposed to be replacing gutters and downspouts on the house today. They are late and that probably means I will miss my granddaughter's birthday party this afternoon. :(

Howdy there Purple.

I'm about to put my dogs to bed... it's annoying since moving their beds outside the german shepard won't go to bed (she likes being inside) and is such a pain to get in, I think I'm gonna grab her and put her in before i open the back door.

The other dogs a labrador so she just goes in cause food.

Happy Birthday, Kyath! *leaves a large cake* Hope you're having a great day!

Did you make it to the party, purplehaze?

My hand is finally going back to normal!  Huzzah!

And now we're watching Maria. Sigh. Hurricane season lasts too long. :P

@Lagie I made it to the party, but hubby did not. By the time the workmen finished and left there was no time for him to get cleaned up and take a shower.

This seems to be a more active hurricane season than in some years. I hope Maria does not impact you. I'm glad that we are relatively safe here from most hurricane activity.

Sup everyone?

Tomorrow I gotta go for my guitar lesson again. My teacher's really nice, but my ability to play drops terribly when I'm doing it in front of someone ;; Confidence issues suck. At least I have a kangaroo skeleton articulation to look forward to.