Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

@DragonSpirit009 He'd have to know who you are aiming for in advance. Say the leader of a country was planning on giving a live, televised speech and you planned on targeting them. He'd have to try and get them off stage before you 'hit', as it were.

@ Rainbow: You'd have to join MP then. Spirit and I will invoke chaos across the globe. Also, codenames. You'd really, really need codenames. o3o

Edited by Fortune86

Well between Spirit's powers and mine we're pretty OP anyway, so you'd need someone on your side.

My power is random psychic knowledge o3o

I'll let Spirit explain hers....

Edit: Though if you don't have the tiniest of hints from what we've been discussing, maybe you're not the one to stop her reign of terror...

Edited by Fortune86

*blinks* Fortune as the good guy? :blink: Has the world gone insane?

SPIRIT!!! *huggles back*

I am well , thanks, Spirit, and still safe.

We're still getting a few residual gusts, and the first rain in days, but we came through remarkably unscathed, compared to what so many others experienced and are still experiencing.

So glad to hear you are safe!

Yeah I saw about the other places. Its really scary!

Sorry I missed you, Fortune!

Quiet day. There was only one person ahead of me in the bank and almost no one in the food store.  Back to work tomorrow.

Good morning peeps!

Ok, this is starting to get ridiculous. I know I get get over protective of video game characters, but now I'm getting protective of video game planets. Like, the actual planet itself. O.o

That is indeed quite weird.

You know what else is weird, getting an assignment a week before it's due.

How about getting one three hours before it's due? And then finding out with just 17 minutes to go that you need to make six copies? 

Hey Scorpion!

I am trying to figure which one of these three reports needs doing first...